Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

"You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. (15300 Views)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Bishop Emmanuel Oko-Jaja: Kissing The Bride In Church During Wedding Is Unholy / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Religion or not, traditions or not, if you look at virginity closely without being hypocritical or trying to downplay those who are on that chaste path, you'd discovered it's for our own good but look at the world we have today, a lot of disjointed and disconnected folks walking about.....

Anyway, watch out for those who are not chaste themselves come out to talk down on 'virginity' well, I understand you can't give what you don't have.

Whether virginity makes a good marriage or home, leave that to those who want one (be it man or woman), allow them to steer the boat of their union while you continue your genitals collision in peace.

2 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Weknowbetter: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
It's just traditional, it means nothing new as the couples children are guests or involved in their wedding. You sound miserable and lonely op
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by teekay213(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ishilove:
Nairaland should have an age limit. You must submit your birth certificate before your registration is complete so that we can have less brainless threads littering the forum
that guy is obviously an adult..he has registered on nairaland since 15 yes ago so he's not a small boy
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by delishpot: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:
Those that are not virgins, the minister should say "you can continue from where you stopped".

Only virgin couples should get "you may kiss the bride".

Enough of this deceit! Some people will date for 7 years, have more than 100 sexual intercourse and you are telling the man "you may kiss the bride". WTF

Another minister of women v@gin@l affairs is born grin grin grin
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Maysdevices(f): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
RawSex:
Finding a Virgin above 21 should be declared as another wonder of the world.

I can't believe I'm eventually going to marry someone ex sad cheesy
My 23year old beautiful light skinned sister is a wonder then.

Don’t be deceived, they are many. You are just attracted to the ones that open their bodies, not the decent ones.

Just look at your moniker. You think virgins are checking for men like you? Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by MrAmbrose(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Many so-called virgins are only deceiving themselves, if they tell you what they do sometimes, in their alone time, the number of lips they've kissed, and how they can't wait to have sex, you will marvel.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Jozilinn: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Why does everyone want a virgin but claim that if you love me proove it,why guy man still dey like Bleep another woman even after marriage... virginity isn't a guarantee to a happy home but it will command respect as a woman, everyone wants a virgin girl, hence they are scarce and it isn't all that are wise.

Please marriage or no marriage love yourself so that somebody son won't become a nightmare and someone's daughter won't become a pain in the ass,both sexes are not perfect we aren't so let's see stop all these please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by timiade446(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Love and sex matter no Dey tire una for this space πŸ˜‚

Canva pro for sale

Just 500naira
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by payloader(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
I keep telling those about to be married that wedding is only for those who kept away from sex while dating. You can't be nacking everyday and week and come to church to get 'wedded" when you've already concluded the wedding in private. Wedding is only for the undefiled.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by alezzy13: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
Na wa. So many non-virgins here. shocked

Explains why some folks are so annoyed with OPs post. . . lipsrsealed
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by alezzy13: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kaytixy:
Been a virgin until marriage is one of the best gift a lady can give to her husband.
Imagine you are getting married to a lady who has been fu*ked by different men in different positions. She has sucked multiples of di*cks and some crazy things with different men and yet you want to compare her to a virgin,dey play. This is why we have so many failed marriages because they keep comparing you and the exes in terms of sexual prowess.

βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Setursight(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
[The simple solution should be that the church should not conduit white wedding for non- virgin. Once u start having sex, the altar should be a scared place for pretence, fraud and other shenanigans.
The couple, should simply settle for traditional marriage das all😁 .
That way, we can easily get to know the real virgins or non.
But our God being an a merciful God, he understands.

quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=123874531]Agreed, but how does he prove who is virgin and who is not?
You obviously don't because I sincerely agree with the idea, because if the couple have been having kissing and having sex prior to that, why the pretense, as if it's the first time they're doing such a thing?

But then I thought about how a pastor could know who's a virgin and who's not because it's not written on the fore-head, and many who claim to be virgins have turn out to be otherwise. It just complicates things otherwise that would be a welcomed idea.[/quote]
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by 2016v2017: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:
Those that are not virgins, the minister should say "you can continue from where you stopped".

Enough of this deceit! Some people will date for 7 years, have more than 100 sexual intercourse and you are telling the man "you may kiss the bride". WTF
You're 1000% right
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Khastro(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Where is the man in this equation?
He should be pure too. But don't kid about it, the woman's virginity is the real price (for a real and dutiful man of course).
No real man who doesn't respect virginity.
But since many ladies lost it to sexual experiments, they act less dignified and command less respect from their man, a lot of times.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Khastro:

He should be pure too. But don't kid about it, the woman's virginity is the real price (for a real and dutiful man of course).
No real man who doesn't respect virginity.
But since many ladies lost it to sexual experiments, they act less dignified and command less respect from their man, a lot of times.
A man's virginity is the real price for dutiful women. We all don't want dogs.

An hymen should not be a determining factor for a man who is not an idiot to know that he should respect the women in his life and treat them with dignity.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Khastro(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

A man's virginity is the real price for dutiful women. We all don't want dogs.

An hymen should not be a determining factor for a man who is not an idiot to know that he should respect the women in his life and treat them with dignity.
True, okay.
Which is why people should settle down early enough. But no, people looking for money till infinity, living fast reckless life, and rationalising why they shd discard old sacred values.
Not to digress, u are also right.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by BABANGBALI: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ajepako see as I just dey laff you grin grin grin
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by flyinnizam(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:

7yrs 100 sex?. I've had 500 sex in 3years
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Coldie(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Supported.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Biola67: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
jennyclan Left the chat.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Cheche555(f): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:

It's a pity that you myopically construe the word virginity to be only for ladies
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by jmoore(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
Cheche555:

It's a pity that you myopically construe the word virginity to be only for ladies

Emotion beclouds reasoning. Check the post you quoted and point out where I mentioned any specific gender.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by FahBuLous: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
Jashub:
I support this 1001%. I only wish Seun could allow a double-like option on this forum. I would immediately have done that with this post grin
You mean triple like.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
That is under the assumption that virgins themselves do not kiss which is not the case for some 'virgins'.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2023
This under the assumption that virgins in relationships do not kiss which isn't the case for some
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by ItisWell22(f): 1:04am On Jun 19, 2023
RawSex:
Finding a Virgin above 21 should be declared as another wonder of the world.

I can't believe I'm eventually going to marry someone ex sad cheesy

Them dey!
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by don89(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2023
I always pity men who pays the bride price of girls deflowered by another men, it so painful to me.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by BluntCrazeMan: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2023
jmoore:

You should first tell us the reason why that is being said in the first place, before you can come and suggest any better method.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Lightning White Candle After Cross Over Service? / The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.