Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

"You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. (15299 Views)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Bishop Emmanuel Oko-Jaja: Kissing The Bride In Church During Wedding Is Unholy / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by saphiere(f): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Rubbish
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Khastro(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hahaha.
Well, for me,
I'm a total supporter of girls keeping their virginity until they accept the suitor.
I can't imagine that I'd had a non virgin wife.
Not to say that others aren't it, but really, it's best your wife doesn't secretly compare you with other men she's had...
It's demoralising for men, as a first principle.
I wish all fellow fathers a great Fathers day, and all marriages to have peace and accommodation.

11 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sultty:
not everything is cruise. Even Jesus said let him without sin cast a stone. Women and men, bride and groom do commit sexual sins before the day or whatever the bc is "kiss your bride should not be exempted for anyone

You people like using that bible verse to validate your bad behavior...you know fornication is wrong...you do it the first time ok..but the second time is not a mistake stop all this rubbish

7 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Worriedwife: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Khastro:
Hahaha.
Well, for me,
I'm a total supporter of girls keeping their virginity until they accept the suitor.
I can't imagine that I'd had a non virgin wife.
Not to say that others aren't it, but really, it's best your wife doesn't secretly compare you with other men she's had...
It's demoralising for men, as a first principle.
I wish all fellow fathers a great Fathers day, and all marriages to have peace and accommodation.

The thread is for male and female. Keep yourself pure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by ohosi4real(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Okay another chapter
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by chidiwar(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

What is so special about virgins

Comments like this always coming from bore holes
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
Does this apply to the groom as well?
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by TinubuSlave(f): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Agreed, but how does he prove who is virgin and who is not?
see the nonsense question you're asking.
I know where you're driving to
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Sultty(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Rayban25:

You people like using that bible verse to validate your bad behavior...you know fornication is wrong...you do it the first time ok..but the second time is not a mistake stop all this rubbish
and so?? If someone sin should it be for condemnation? Or when i fornicate or commit adultery, should I be hanged? I did it because I'm not upright, it has nothing to do with going to church or mosque, if I'm a pastor or Imam, atheist or being religious
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by gift2xl: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
What about those that are victims of rape.
Op you don't rule out things like this, even you your not perfect.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by TinubuSlave(f): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
saphiere:
Rubbish
hi longtime.
Are you still around woji?
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by joyandfaith: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:
Those that are not virgins, the minister should say "you can continue from where you stopped".

Only virgin couples should get "you may kiss the bride".

Enough of this deceit! Some people will date for 7 years, have more than 100 sexual intercourse and you are telling the man "you may kiss the bride". WTF

Including victims of rape?
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Khastro(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

A lot is my brother.
I'm at a loss for how to explain it to you.
But I married my wife a virgin, and I'm too happy she wasn't "leftover" for me.
U know say tear-leather for ever dey different from others. Forever!

7 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Khastro(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Worriedwife:

The thread is for male and female. Keep yourself pure
That is also right
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Myer(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Agreed, but how does he prove who is virgin and who is not?

A self-righteous posture.lol
God help us all. I greet you specially sir.
And a very glorious Father's Day to you.

1 Like

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Theomarvelus(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Will pastor ask if you are a virgin or what.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by arantess: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:
Those that are not virgins, the minister should say "you can continue from where you stopped".

Enough of this deceit! Some people will date for 7 years, have more than 100 sexual intercourse and you are telling the man "you may kiss the bride". WTF
Also white gown should be for virgins

Non virgins can wear cream color

1 Like

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Cassandraloius: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Why is it always about women?
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Non virgins will disagree and kill this thread. You will hear them calling the innocent hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by arantess: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Khastro:

A lot is my brother.
I'm at a loss for how to explain it to you.
But I married my wife a virgin, and I'm too happy she wasn't "leftover" for me.
U know say tear-leather for ever dey different from others. Forever!
Nice one
I married mine a virgin too

Tear leather sweet oo
Forever

7 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Not just that.

WHÓRËS DON'T DESERVE BRIDE PRICE

OR AT LEAST

Their bride price should be divided by their bodycount.

A GIRL WHOSE BRIDE PRICE IS 100K WITH 10 BODYCOUNT SHOULD ONLY GET

100K/10 = 10K

Personally, I can never love a girl that has been fúcked by another man before truly.
ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN TWO BODYCOUNT IS CONSIDERED A WHORÈ.

I DON'T LOVE WHORÈS
I DON'T TRUST WHORÈS

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by OBTOREPA(m): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:

You definitely right, even the white wedding also known as holy matrimony should be for virgin couples only and that's why is called "HOLY MATRIMONY "
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by purples25(f): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Non virgins will disagree and kill this thread. You will hear them calling the innocent hypocrites

Your comment reminds me of guys who often attack seemingly good girls as hypocrites back then in the university.

2 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by purples25(f): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Y'all will soon say they should kill all non virgins. Pele o.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by ponishah: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:

CULTURE IS DEFINED AS THE WAY OF LIFE OF A PEOPLE AS DONE AND ACCEPTED BY THE PEOPLE AT A PARTICULAR TIME.
WE AS A PEOPLE HAVE ACCEPTED THAT THE GROOM MAY KISS THE BRIDE, AND IT IS LEFT FOR THE GROOM TO DECIDE.

LOOK FOR BETTER THINGS THAT WILL I.PROVE THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE AT THIS TIME TO WRITE ON,.NOT COMPLAINTS.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO LIVE ON THE WAYS OF PEOPLE OF MEDIEVAL ?

1 Like

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Bmaster(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

nothing special bro.

Virgins wey done masturbate their clitoris to stupor grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Sososo(f): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ok now😎
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by FalseProphet1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ishilove:
Nairaland should have an age limit. You must submit your birth certificate before your registration is complete so that we can have less brainless threads littering the forum
One non virgin spotted.

This I have seen

4 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Bahamas95(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Being a virgin doesn't make a woman a wife material. Some of these virgins even though their hymen is still intact have borehole añus.

A virgin must surely get deflowered someday, na then you go know the beast wey you put for house if she nor get good character.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by zomby(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Jashub:
I support this 1001%. I only wish Seun could allow a double-like option on thei forum. I would immediately done that with this post grin

Well, I guess there will not be “YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE” in Nigeria anymore…as, 99.9999% of all the over 21 chicks in the country have been popped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Lightning White Candle After Cross Over Service? / The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.