Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

“I Was Taken Out Of The Country By 12midnight” – Wike Reveals How He Was.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Was Taken Out Of The Country By 12midnight” – Wike Reveals How He Was.... (1315 Views)

Wike Reveals Why Atiku Is Not On Rivers State PDP Campaign Posters / Wike Reveals How He Almost Scuttled PDP Presidential Primary, Calls For Calm / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Was Taken Out Of The Country By 12midnight” – Wike Reveals How He Was.... by AfricanGlitz(f): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
“I Was Taken Out Of The Country By 12Midnight” – Wike Reveals How He Was Poisoned

Ex-governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has revealed that he was poisoned and flown out of Nigeria when he was governor of the state.

Wike made the revelation during a thanksgiving service in a church on Sunday, while also revealing that his wife was diagnosed with cancer even as her room was gutted by mysterious fire.

He said he was thanking God for surviving these ordeals especially when the medical doctor who diagnosed him gave a negative prognostication.

“There is a lot to thank God for; from 2015 to 2023, God was in charge; everybody who knew how we came to power knew it was turbulent, but God saw us through.

“I will give three instances why we need to thank God. While in your office, so many people think as governor everything is going on well with you,” Wike said.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/06/19/i-was-taken-out-of-the-country-by-12midnight-wike-reveals-how-he-was-poisoned/

Re: “I Was Taken Out Of The Country By 12midnight” – Wike Reveals How He Was.... by Jostoman: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Thank God
Re: “I Was Taken Out Of The Country By 12midnight” – Wike Reveals How He Was.... by Felabrity: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nobody give a fkk man, stop trying to play the victims card

You killed and abducted tens of people in 2023 election all because of rigging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Was Taken Out Of The Country By 12midnight” – Wike Reveals How He Was.... by Akpangbo: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
Those our people you killed in Obigbo are after you because their spirit can't rest until you join them. How can a wicked poison complain about poison? Wike you are a poison yourself.

1 Like

Re: “I Was Taken Out Of The Country By 12midnight” – Wike Reveals How He Was.... by OGIBRA(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
Politics na ur mate?

Those that are against wike 2019, are supporting him now 2023, while those that are supporting him 2019, are now against him 2023..

The same man, the same character, just because he is on a different side now. Opinion change.. POLITRICKING @ ITS BEST

1 Like

Re: “I Was Taken Out Of The Country By 12midnight” – Wike Reveals How He Was.... by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
12midnight is still bright hour in PUC,people are flexing that time till 3am at gra. angry

(1) (Reply)

"All Senators From South East Are Banned From Entering Biafra Land" - Simon Ekpa / Breaking - France24 News Agency Detects Presence Of Wagner Troops In Niger / Nigeria: How To Start A Revolution..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.