Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. (3338 Views)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by sholay4star: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
danvon:
Maybe the guy tried to toast them
Na the thing be that.
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Princemedico18: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
No be real bf oooo. The guy don buy market and they wan clear I'm doubt. Him go collect wotow woto. Nah drilling him wan collect that's why joy no dey him face. Probably, he beat his gf nd she invite those Kolofo for him
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Joeyfizzo: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Yes!! Slap him very well.

I wish I could slap Zonefree like this to make him smile for me!

Nonsense men!!
no vex...come let's do small
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by Princemedico18: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
siofragspot:
cheesy
Rather He is their victims today.
grin

Its not any of their boyfriend. He must have bought their wahala...somehow or he disrespected them and they taking him straight to the Army barracks to re-format his brain to respect women, anyday, anytime twice on Mondays.

This video might implicate this young soldiers. Good luck to them and their military career, about to be dragged in the gutter.

Those girls nah Oga food. E clear for them. I have never seen a female soldier in guard room for a discipline, rather dem go dey the other room with oga busy with Bj
Re: A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. by talented321: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
When they don sight those small boko boys with tools na run them dey run. But whenever they see harmless civilian, they will be behaving like say they get 5naira power. Disguesting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘king’ Collapses After Smoking ‘colos’ In Anambra, NDLEA Reacts / Take Away From Indonesia Executions (Video) / Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.