Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time (30991 Views)

Abia APC Congress: Ogah To Ikechi Emenike You Are A 'Mischief Maker-in-chief' / Chinese Loan: Selfish Lawmakers Have Put Nigeria In Jeopardy – Amaechi / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Chuxx84: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
President Tinunbu is doing well, better than his predecessor but somehow I think he is putting out all this goods works because he wants to win the heart of Nigerians due to the case with LP/Obi.

Take a look at the Lagos state governor, when his office was being contested for, he started pulling all the right cards in the state but after retaining his office all went back to status quo.

This goes to show that our leaders knows the right things but just choose to do the wrong ones, I just don't know why.

My humble opinion.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Nordy: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Forget IQ, Emotional Intelligence and having the ability to doubt all you've believed in past/learning and relearning new things is the most difficult yet excellent thing anyone can have

This man is already a greater person that Obi, he doesn't keep unnecessary enemy and he's destined to go higher for this

Man of little intelligence, someone his brother can't stand tall against Obi is now more statesmanlike. APC rejected him even when the brother was a serving minister and faith smiled at him via the goodwill of one man Obi.
Is he the only elected LP member that he cannot control his political libido, penchants for attention and focus on legislation.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by AutoConsult: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
I know this one doesn't have any business of going back to the red chamber once he is done with his single term, no serial betrayal would be given a second chance. He has been singing and dancing to the tune of Apc even before inauguration. Shame!
Y'all said same of Desmond Eliot. Na you won cast the vote?
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Bimpe29: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Aquila99:

Nobody is taking him away, if he performs, he stays. In my zone. We don't vote party. We reward performance.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Orinechi: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Phantom233:
Is this not the normal phrase they use in perpetuating their evil agenda?. Did you guys put Nigeria first when you were negotiating the fraudulent elections with INEC. If you guys are patriots Yemi Osibanjo would have been the flagbeaer not this old retired and tired great grandfather. grin
Election was fraudulent cos ur party did not win.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Orinechi: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:
Mr. Ogah... Are you saying it is wrong to seek redress in court if you have observed discrepancies in an electoral process??!

Why didn't you people tell Hope Uzodinma, Peter Obi (Back then in Anambra), Buhari, Adams Oshiomhole, etc, to forget seeking judicial redress in the past??!

Y'all should leave Peter Obi, INEC, and the Courts to sort out the mess before them!
He did not ask lp to forget seeking redress. He only said people should support the president pending the determination of the case by the tribunal.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Phantom233: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Orinechi:
Election was fraudulent cos ur party did not win.
you speak like a kid, is there any good report about this elections even from foreign obervers?
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by ComeToJesus: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Na Easterners dey always play the role of spoilers. I'm not surprised.

They can deny momsie and popsie at the sight of money
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Ournolly: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Aquila99:

Lol. He don run go find my old post. Well. For ur info. I'm from Abia, born and brought up in Imo, i stay in ikenegbu Owerri. So be calming down, u know he is saying d truth. But u want use wat we call technicalities in court.
Or you are from Oshogbo residing in Owerri, claiming Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi native.

A look at your recent posts shows you are a typical APC troll that recently register a burner account with the intention of ranting your normal APC gibbersh.

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by musty16: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
I like this! Uche ogah no get time for nzogbu nzogbu politics.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Speeedy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tinubu will forever be grateful to PeterObi and Obikweluists for making it easy for him to live his dream
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Igwe9(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
casualobserver:

If by Ahmed you mean Datti, then let me tell you something I know for a fact. Datti only became Obi’s VP because no other Northern politician would touch him. Many northern politicians were warned not to even think about it. I know this for a fact. When no one would agree to be his VP, a political lightweight in Datti was chosen by Obasanjo to run with Obi. Obi is unaccepted in the north and this was reflected in the votes he got In the North. That he chose a Northern VP does not mean it was a coalition. Datti is an irrelevance politically in the North. Has he ever won an election? Where is his base? He could have as well chose Musa the gate man from Katsina and say he has formed an alliance worth the North!

You accuse me of being emotional but your write up is all emotion and no substance. You ask why Tinubu chose a Muslim……because elections are a numbers game. He understand this basic fact, that is why he is president and Obi came 3rd. All this your ranting is why I don’t like to engage most of you ibos. You always miss the point and prefer to engage on a trajectory of emotion that is neither here nor there and you don’t learn and doom yourselves to repeat the same errors ad infinitum. I repeat elections is a numbers game, everything else is just noise. If there are hundred of me and fifty of you, you can make all the noise you want, appear on Tv as many times as you want, I will defeat you in any election without opening my [b][/b]mouth once, appearing at any tv station, debate or rally. So if you want to defeat me you need someone on my camp who can convert 26 of my followers to your side, not an irrelevant man in my camp who has no followers and who joining you has made him more important than he could ever have hoped in his wildest dreams. Datti gained 100 times more from Obi without adding anything g to Obi. So when you form alliances you form alliances with politicians that matter. Like Shettima said, your relevance in politics is established by your ability to deliver votes!!

The reaso. Why you never learn is you always miss the point. All your abuses and emotion is the reason why you always lose election s. Even when you come 1st you end up a junior partner like zik. Election is a numbers game….everything else is a side show just like Obis daily visits to PEPT
So, if no other northerner according to you agrees to partner us, we should force ourselves on them in the name of building bridges.
My friend forget long epistle, I don't even go through them. I have a very big job worth of millions before me that I am sorting out to be reading your unpalatable epistle.

Like I always say, he who comes for equity must come with clean hands. In your case, your hands are not clean.
Only thunder will fire anybody that supported INEC in that daylight rigging called election. And to you, is Abuja not north, jos not north, Adamawa, Kaduna and many other northern places not north .
You are a liar and please go get a better job because this your lies will take you to nowhere. You thought you are talking to a fool.
My was result not made available realtime?
I won't reply you again. It's not worth it. You are annoying and a hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Vadese1: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Imagine this unknown who became a house Rep member through Peter Obi Popularity. Four years is close. You will not eat your cake and have back

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Aquila99: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ournolly:

Or you are from Oshogbo residing in Owerri, claiming Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi native.

A look at your recent posts shows you are a typical APC troll that recently register a burner account with the intention of ranting your normal APC gibbersh.

Cry all u want, sunday. U come out on my free day. I will buy u drink. Madam oshogbo
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Ournolly: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Aquila99:

Cry all u want, sunday. U come out on my free day. I will buy u drink. Madam oshogbo
You sound like a low level troll.
Just be proud of your place and stop claiming where you do not belong.

Fell free to rant all day but just be aware you sound dumb.

The part of Abia said vote for individual not personality.

The person in question contested under APC and failed woeflly, conested under LP and won.

If you are have intelligent you should have noticed such but who expect anything meaningful from another APC local terrorists that attck lawful voters?

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Aquila99: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ournolly:

You sound like a low level troll.
Just be proud of your place and stop claiming where you do not belong.

Fell free to rant all day but just be aware you dound dumb.

The part of Abia said vote for individual not personality.

The person in question contested under APC and failed woeflly, conested under LP and won.

If you are have intelligent you should have noticed such but who expect anything meaning from another APC local terrorists that attck lawful voters?

Na ur smelling mom i pity, does she know a waste of his son, stay awake all day on Nland to Troll & insult people that have contrary opinions dat don't suit your narrative. I hope ur not her only offspring. Maka na ogba aka Nwa, ADIEU!
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by 9jaRealist: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/605624-you-can-win-next-time-lp-reps-member-asks-peter-obi-others-to-support-tinubu.html

Dude, while your worldview seems LIMITED to “winning” (and losing)…
People who really “put Nigeria first” do so by fighting for JUSTICE (eg, Tinubu when he fought for MKO’s mandate)!

While we await the courts to decide what JUSTICE is in this case…
However it ultimately turns out, Nigeria will be better off for it (instead of just leaving the question of legitimacy unresolved).
>
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Ournolly: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Aquila99:

Na ur smelling mom i pity, does she know a waste of his son, stay awake all day on Nland to Troll & insult people that have contrary opinions dat don't suit your narrative. I hope ur not her only offspring. Maka na ogba aka Nwa, ADIEU!
Thank goodness you know I have a mother, something I can't say of refuse bin pickup like you.

Maybe the low budget who.re realised she gave birth to a brain dead clo.wn worse than her.

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by adekolaelect(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
Feintline:
These are the weeds in LP that will one way or the other be taken out.

The PO tsunami that swept through the nation helped so many people including those who were political failures

Amobi ogah who has been a chieftain of the APC for years successfully failing to be politically relevant nationally or in abia state , even with his brother Uche ogah as a pmb minister, suddenly won election because of the Peter obi tsunami that swept through the nation

Putting Nigeria first is ensuring we have a constitutional elected president.
Putting Nigeria is ensuring that our hard earned democracy does not die with questionable characters at the helm of affairs.
Putting Nigeria first is about ensuring that the process that produce our leaders is not destroyed and sold to the highest bidder.

Amobi ogah is a weed in the obedient movement.
You can take a dog to the river but you cannot force it to drink water.

The dirtiness and undemocratic practices of the APC which OBIDIENTS tried to remove from Amobi ogah is unremovable.

Amobi ogah has gone back to his vomit.
He does not represent the new OBIDIENT Nigeria.
You think everybody will be a non-entity blind Obi supporters like many of you his online supporters.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by obama99: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Fortruth: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Attention seekers… maybe he is a criminal and is looking for immunity

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by casualobserver: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Igwe9:

So, if no other northerner according to you agrees to partner us, we should force ourselves on them in the name of building bridges.
My friend forget long epistle, I don't even go through them. I have a very big job worth of millions before me that I am sorting out to be reading your unpalatable epistle.

Like I always say, he who comes for equity must come with clean hands. In your case, your hands are not clean.
Only thunder will fire anybody that supported INEC in that daylight rigging called election. And to you, is Abuja not north, jos not north, Adamawa, Kaduna and many other northern places not north .
You are a liar and please go get a better job because this your lies will take you to nowhere. You thought you are talking to a fool.
My was result not made available realtime?
I won't reply you again. It's not worth it. You are annoying and a hypocrisy

There you go with ego, bigotry, chest beating, sentiment and abuse. Actually Elections are a numbers game and the Minority don’t dictate to the majority, until you understand this, the last 63 years will keep repeating itself and you will be no closer to the seat of power. Only a fool does the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Adamawa and all the places you mentioned are northern Christian’s…they are a minority…they don’t win you elections…as you can see.

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Myself2(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Amolbi should decamp already to APC.
He only jumped on the Obidient bandwagon to reap from they groundswell of support for Peter Oobi to win his own election since it held the same day.
Smart move.
Uche, his elder brother and financier, is a staunch member of the APC, so Amodi should stop trying to fool anybody, he is LP in body for now, but has ALWAYS been APC in soul and spirit
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by tunjijones(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Not surprise, same man Ogah was an apc chieftain till last year where he decamped to Lp and won an election with Peter Obi effect.Atleast he has shown his true colours now.

Sorry ooooo. But Peter obi too was a PDP member tull last year.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by obailala(m): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

It’s wastage! Starvation is killing people all over the world, and those funds can be channeled to those regions and nations

Not wasting money on what will never materialize.
How many people have you fed with your own money that you think you have the right to tell someone else what to do with theirs?
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Light777(f): 12:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Aquila99:

Nobody is taking him away, if he performs, he stays. In my zone. We don't vote party. We reward performance.
story!

Politics is local

Most people that voted in abia state didn't even know the name of the candidates they voted, they were busy thumbprinting LP from top to bottom..

Who knows Amobi ABI na Amabi

He is a one term rep.

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Duru009(m): 1:07am On Jun 21, 2023
This one will soon decamp to APC...

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by eleniyan2020: 5:58am On Jun 21, 2023
Starboytwo:
No next time. May God not allow us see such type of obedients politics in our landscape again.

Such divisive, hate filled, religious and ethnic bias type of politics. Such a bullying movement that don’t allow anyone have a contrary opinion or choice except 1 contestant out of 30.Kilo de , eya wahrah ni(ok composed)

May we heal from the damages done already.

No to Peter obi. Yes to Dave umahi or soludo.
even next time,he will still came third!
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by sweetgala(m): 6:10am On Jun 21, 2023
Feintline:
These are the weeds in LP that will one way or the other be taken out.

The PO tsunami that swept through the nation helped so many people including those who were political failures

Amobi ogah who has been a chieftain of the APC for years successfully failing to be politically relevant nationally or in abia state , even with his brother Uche ogah as a pmb minister, suddenly won election because of the Peter obi tsunami that swept through the nation

Putting Nigeria first is ensuring we have a constitutional elected president.
Putting Nigeria is ensuring that our hard earned democracy does not die with questionable characters at the helm of affairs.
Putting Nigeria first is about ensuring that the process that produce our leaders is not destroyed and sold to the highest bidder.

Amobi ogah is a weed in the obedient movement.
You can take a dog to the river but you cannot force it to drink water.

The dirtiness and undemocratic practices of the APC which OBIDIENTS tried to remove from Amobi ogah is unremovable.

Amobi ogah has gone back to his vomit.
He does not represent the new OBIDIENT Nigeria.

Nah so you go complain for 8 years of Tinubu
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Aquila99: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2023
Light777:
story!

Politics is local

Most people that voted in abia state didn't even know the name of the candidates they voted, they were busy thumbprinting LP from top to bottom..

Who knows Amobi ABI na Amabi

He is a one term rep.

Lol. U think so. You said politics is Local, still come contradict ur sef. Na same Zone weh OUK win and benjamin kalu win under APC, but PO won. If Nkechi had performed, she for come back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death / President Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For ECOWAS Summit (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.