Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Post Subsidy Removal Austerity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Subsidy Removal Austerity (123 Views)

FG Disburses ₦2 Billion Post-Subsidy Palliative To 36 States, FCT / FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed / Senate Mulls Naira Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Over COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Subsidy Removal Austerity by Clentuzbaba(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dear nairalanders, I need your help.

In the spirit of everyone looking for means to survive subsidy removal and its attendant consequences, I am a private school teacher and I know whatever palliative been touted by government will not get to us.
Hence, the need to double the hustle. Am not the type given to online begging so the help I seek is advice and ideas.

Looking inward, I have a good writing skill. Talk of letters, articles, memos, poems, prose, name it.
In every school where I've worked the skill is quickly noticed and engaged, but sadly only to my employer's benefits.
I've written to governors and several high places on behalf of my employers with astounding feedbacks.

I humbly seek for ideas on how I can make money from this skill.
Please I need every idea out there that doesn't require huge capital involvement.
Thank you.
TOGETHER WE CAN.
Re: Post Subsidy Removal Austerity by CodeTemplar: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
It is well.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Tsunami? By Osondu Nworu / The Ideal Economic Model / Episode "The Return Of The Killers" From The Summary Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.