Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

The Fear Of Yet Another Mmm-is Learnify One? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Fear Of Yet Another Mmm-is Learnify One? (699 Views)

Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) / Is Learnify.ng Still Paying? / Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Yet Another Mmm-is Learnify One? by Kaysteve321: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
In the past few weeks,another do this task and earn money platform is buzzing in the Nigerian
internet space

Many are blatantly showing how much they have earned and how rich they have become with
this platform

Surprising testimonials of not one...two even ten are displayed both on their website...
Tiktok page....about the millionaires that have came out of joining learnify

But the question on most skeptics...you can blame them for being so skeptical
about the veracity of this do this and earn money platform

You and I know...that Nigeria is one place where scam flies around in the garb of being geniune
and true

This call to mind the infamous biggest scam that had hit Nigerians some years back...

MMM

Which was said to be founded by a Russian guy who took gullible Nigerians for a ride

and scammed them of their hard earned millions of naira

Little wonder....many who have not forgotten how dubious scammers hide under the cover
of the internet to rob people of their money...

Have this high level fear of how really true and genuine learnify is

But one thing is....

I have just some few days ago...signed up to learnify

and for you to get registered...you must pay a sum of #4500

through someone else's referral link who will register you after providing him/her with details of
your name...username...email and password you like to use to log in on learnify

Before...I registers...the truth is

I did my due diligence

I took time to check out many of the members already earning money on learnify

and confirmed they were not scammers

So...all i can say to you...is calm down...there is nothing fear

Learnify is for real

If you want to be part of it...

Just reach me on my whatsapp here-07034476341

Am available to chat with you so you can get more info

(1) (Reply)

Private Dinning Facility Wanted!(a Restaurant, Maybe) / Send Your Articles / Graphcard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.