Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,890 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) (4735 Views)

About Learnify / The Fear Of Yet Another Mmm-is Learnify One? / Is Learnify.ng Still Paying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
By now, many of you are probably contemplating about joining The Learnify portal which is being paraded as A Book Reading and Skill Acquisition Portal where people can earn money for performing simple tasks.

I've seen alot of WhatsApp Statuses post about Learnify as The Best Internet Business There Was And There Would Ever Be.

Well, Let's Not Be Carried Away By The Many SWEET FAKE BANK ALERTS and REAL BANK ALERTS That Many People are Parading Online with.

They are just Trying To Hustle Online To Make More Money for Themselves inorder to make Ends Meet.

With This Thread; I want to give my personal reviews based on my researches carried out about "Learnify"

Stay Tuned.
Re: Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) by wittywriter: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Following

Wittyness
Re: Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
First, To Conduct This Review Appropriately;

Let Me Refer You To A Thread That was created by another Nairalander promoting this opportunity for people to join.

Below are The Post That The Person Made About Learnify.

Re: Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
More Update from The Fellow about Learnify:

Re: Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:
More Update from The Fellow about Learnify:

Now, here is the interesting part.

Let's Begin Our Analyses and Reviews.

Point 1: This Learnify portal sells out their registration coupon codes using influencers and network marketers.

This is Not A Bad Idea. But this has opened up the opportunity for other scammers to scam people selling fake coupon codes.

Note: Registration Coupon Codes cost 4,500 Naira

1 Like

Re: Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Point 2: Let's Review The Payouts That Learnify Claims To Pay To It's Members.

Learnify Claims To Pay It's Individuals The Total Sum of 700 Naira without Referring Other People.

They also Claim that They Pay 3,500 Naira as Affiliate Commission To You when you bring in someone to pay in 4,500 Naira into The System.

They also Claim that you receive an instant 2,500 Naira deposited into your dashboard when you immediately registers with the platform.

Aside from this, They also Claim to pay 300 Naira as Indirect Affiliate Commission To You when your downline refers someone to the system.

And They Pay Another 100 Naira to You when the downline of your downline join the system.

Now; Here is Where We Must Apply SIMPLE AND COMMON SENSE of Asking This Question:

Where Does Learnify gets All of The Money That They PROMISE People Joining Their System ?

How is it possible to Pay People The Sum of Money That is Far More Than The Registration Fees That They Receive From Each Registered Individual?

Check Out The Analyses of The Income and Expenses of Learnify Below:

Income of Learnify per registrant: 4,500 Naira.

Expenses of Learnify per registrant: 700 Naira × 30 days) + 3,500 Naira + 2,500 Naira + 400 = 27,400 Naira.

So, Already - The Learnify Portal is Already Making Expenses of 27,400 Naira for Every 4,500 Naira That They Receive.

Now, With Your Common Sense; Is This Business Sustainable ?

Or

Are They Running On Some Sort of BLIND CHARITY of ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL Until They Fly Away Like Many Other Scam Portals That Have Been Coming And Running Away with People's Hard Earned Money ?

Check Out My Sensitization Conversation between Myself and Someone Who Referred Me into The Learnify Portal Below:

Re: Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
More Conversation Update:

Re: Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2023

Re: Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2023

Re: Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
With The Above Few Points of Mine;

It is Obvious That The "Learnify Nigeria" portal is either A Scam Portal or An Unsustainable Opportunity That Would Only Favour Early Birds As It Will Be Wrecked Very Soon Which Will Also Make Alot of People Lose Their Hard Earned Money.

So, My Simple Advice for Everyone is That They Know Themselves.

#KnowYaSelf

2 Likes

Re: Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2023
Join Us This Saturday (August 12, 2023) As We Convert Cassava Wastewater into Biogas To Serve As Cooking Gas.

Training Fees: ZERO COST Training.

Learn To Empower Yourself.

Share This Thread and Link To All Your Loved Ones.

Power and Wealth Exists with The People When They Are Informed.

Life Shouldn't Be HARD.

Life Shouldn't Be Complicated.

https://www.nairaland.com/7798564/join-us-saturday-convert-cassava

There Is Love in Sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Logos You Didn't Know Have A Hidden Meaning. / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) / Looking for a Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.