Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC (22663 Views)

Edu Received Funds For Flight Tickets From Abuja To Non-Existent Kogi Airport / Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Presidency Has No Hand In Petition Against Onnoghen – Aghanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by viodemus: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2023
Peter Obi needs to shut down this case. The point has been made.

Speak up on the discrimination against the igbos in all branches of the security forces. If they don't want to be forth coming in running a non discriminatory security forces, then that means they might be planning for something real crazy, which can be a signal for igbos to up their game with international conscious friends.

also speak up for the ports in ph, cross Rivers, and Akwa ibom.
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by MartinsD12(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2023
SAAAdeboye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/peter-obi-is-asking-for-non-existent-documents-in-petition-against-tinubu-inec/
None existent documents that doesn't have name, inec is dumb and incompetent, obi is winning already, inec can rig but they never knew someone like obi will go extra miles to expose their poor really rigging style, obi is prepared for this court case because he knows what inec and APC is capable of doing hence they rigged thinking everything would be business as usual no , tinubu is wasting his time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by optimusprime2(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2023
In Nigeria, if a Babboon has enough money to throw around... He can be president, the systems will even facilitate the process.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Nahyousabi: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Thank God am no more Obidient. I was able to realise how DELUDED I have been the very day Tinubu was sworn in as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, on 29 May. You were never obidient. Shut up

Some people can continue to live a FOOL'S life. It's their choice to be Obidient.

One will think Peter Obi has something tangible to present at the tribunal with the way he was crying. Till today, nothing reasonable has been achieved. Total waste of time and money. Very pathetic.
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by sukar886: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2023
Una never see anything , make una the play
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Ayodeoba: 11:06am On Jun 21, 2023
AskNgige2:

No Wonder...

Check the meaning of Efulefu for me and get back to me
that’s another name for Obi supporters
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by NwekereNdokl: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2023
Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by studM(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2023
So many idiots and clowns supporting d mandate thief Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Jostoman: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:
And what are these non existing documents Peter Obi is asking for
the non existing document no get name?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Putinofrussia: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2023
Koralords:

If you see the way they where celebrating her testimony on twitter actually thought she came all the way from USA never knew she’s a member of lp
People initially thought Peter Obi has something tangible to present at the tribunal with the way he was going then but until today,it is just one frivolity to the other.
Everybody knows it is a DOA case anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Jostoman: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2023
Throwback:
When werey enter bush, wetin you think say he go find?

He is in search of anything to hold on too.

He fit return with Mango make he call am Mandate.
e go soon clear for your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by shiwex: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2023
duro4chang:
He is chasing the shadow
You guys make me laugh....in the developed countries , it is through chasing shadows that have made the system over there work. It is within Obi's right to contest the election result so if he wishes to exercise that right, I do not see a problem. To try to condemn a man who decides to exercise his right is not right in m y own opinion. This only makes our democracy stronger and INEC will know they cannot play that game they played anymore.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Exceed15: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

We dogged an Atomic Bomb, a bullet is an understatement. All I know is that this government is going to be a very successful government.

Please show me where you are buying fuel for N50 .. again kindly add me to your list of people that will be exempted from the new electricity tariff hike. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Exceed15: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Thank God am no more Obidient. I was able to realise how DELUDED I have been the very day Tinubu was sworn in as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, on 29 May.

Some people can continue to live a FOOL'S life. It's their choice to be Obidient.

One will think Peter Obi has something tangible to present at the tribunal with the way he was crying. Till today, nothing reasonable has been achieved. Total waste of time and money. Very pathetic.

May your life be like the present Nigerian condition under APC.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by tunde1200(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2023
talented321:
In the coming election, peter will not be relevant.

I swear
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:
And what are these non existing documents Peter Obi is asking for

Ask Obi now! Or, is the Packaged Fraud no longer your kontriman?
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by duro4chang(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
AskNgige2:

Ask Ngige sup
Obi is running after the wind.
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by duro4chang(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

The problem with y'all is that you don't understand what you read—if at all you do read. No disrespect from this end, but to put in simpler terms, PO is asking INEC for the documents used to declare PBAT winner. LP have theirs (I'm talking about those on IREV and that of their agents). which doesn't correspond to the final results announced. All they are asking for is INEC's so they can verify. Surely you understand now, how did they declare a winner from documents they do not have?
Obi is a loser. He is chasing the wind
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by duro4chang(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
shiwex:
You guys make me laugh....in the developed countries , it is through chasing shadows that have made the system over there work. It is within Obi's right to contest the election result so if he wishes to exercise that right, I do not see a problem. To try to condemn a man who decides to exercise his right is not right in m y own opinion. This only makes our democracy stronger and INEC will know they cannot play that game they played anymore.
Obi is a bad loser. He is running after the wind.
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by egoldman(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
aswani:

The thing is she didn't even give a technical report per se, she just went to a website accessible to any Tom, Dick and Harry to get the information she presented.

She then somehow gave Obidients happiness because she is an AWS employee claiming to be a Certified Cloud Architect presenting the "Technical Report"

Honestly. If not for God, I would have reported her to Amazon HR.

So report her then?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Noerection: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
AskNgige2:

Ask Ngige sup
E go shock you lol
Anambla is not Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Georgejeez: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:

while you are here wasting your life away

Then what about you .
Wasting your own life on someone who is supposedly wasting his life ...
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
optimusprime2:
In Nigeria, if a Babboon has enough money to throw around... He can be president, the systems will even facilitate the process.

Thank God, we were wise not to make the baboon president this time around. Nigerians are wiser now, the man with the best credentials won.
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by matm: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
If Inec can't provide all the documents backing Tinubus victory, it means the complainant is the winner.
The court should therefore do the needful and rule in favour of the plaintif. PO.
You must substantiate your victory to remain a president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by gfon(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Throwback:

but you know this pics isn't peter obi, that's someone else father you using to chase clout and insults...wetin you no fit accept, you go dey do other people 👌
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by HayB100(m): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
tunde1200:

I swear
Him were followers still never know that oh 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Godmademan(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Depriest2020:
INEC Is behaving like a political party, sometimes they sounds jittery. Provide him what the court asked you to give him, be fair like a referee you are, so that whoever loses will accept it in good faith.

INEC is behaving like those referees that officiates Barcelona vs Chelsea matches. They always prefer to favor Barca over Chelsea.
Are you aware that providing evidence in support of LP's claims amounts to admittance to inefficiency and incompetence on the part of INEC?
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by shoprite: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Throwback:

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by cjwalter(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
The title is clearly misleading.

The writer should have listed the nonexistent documents Peter Obi is asking for.

I don't know what Nairaland is turning. This is so shameful honestly.
Thanks for pointing it out
The Mod that pushed this to front page don't know his/her work.
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Ofunaofu: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Georgejeez:

Then what about you .
Wasting your own life on someone who is supposedly wasting his life ...

Wasted
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC by Hilena(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Thank God am no more Obidient. I was able to realise how DELUDED I have been the very day Tinubu was sworn in as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, on 29 May.

You were never Obidient uncle... No de whine urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Honour Wives Of Outgoing And Incoming Governors / Monguno’s Comment: Dasuki’s Case ‘will Be A Child’s Play When Buhari Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.