Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) (80109 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Holuwathosyn(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Use Fulcin or antibiotics for internal cure and then use warm water to massage and then apply Damatol cream twice daily.

For quick result get a soft sand paper, scrub then use the warm water to clean before applying the Damatol.

Come back and thank me later
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by naijaebay: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Excessive sex or yeast infection etc.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Chronicwanker: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
nick50:
Op u no go make heaven..so u want tell us say this tin appeared overnight abi?...oga u are suffering from staphylococcus aerius ..look for a local medicine cos no tablet go cure u then buy those anti bacterial cream to clear d ones on ur skin

I think I should run a staph test. Will do that ASAP tomorrow
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by coolik247: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Stop wearing tight boxers....infact change all your boxers asap....and then rub epiderm on it everytime you bath,,,, It will leave in 3 days
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Setaleonoz(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
It is called Jock itch…. it is a Fungal infection which affects the skin of the genitals, inner thighs and buttocks
Go and get anti fungal cream like nexoderm
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Boyooosa(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:
Greetings everyone. I've had this on my thighs and under my scrotum for a while now and I've tried to get rid of it but it's still there. Please who knows what it is and how can I truly get rid of it because I'm worried.

I bath twice a day and I don't wear a boxer for more than 12 hours. I shave regularly too so I'm confused.

The skin area is white and sometimes falls off when I scratch it, but the marks are there and the whiteness still.

Get sudocrem, apply lavishly to affected areas after every bath and before you sleep

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by mariahAngel(f): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

One hell of a irritating gadmnnn picture

Wait let me ask one of my baby sisters ..she is a low budget ass nurse though

Okay she said this could be fungal infection and you need to get ketoconazole tablets 200mg and ketoconazole cream
Take the drugs one tablets in the morning and one tablets in the evening

Then rub or apply the ketoconazole cream on skin after each bath

C'mon you stressing me niggar...let me ask her again...
Okay she says from any pharmacy and the ketoconazole tablets and cream can be in any brand name...but what is important is that it contains ketoconazole

How much is your consultation fee? grin
Op needs to pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by ogbenimax007: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Silentgroper:

I cannot laugh oo .

my guy turn skineal to skinny...
clap for your self...
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Freemon: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:
Greetings everyone. I've had this on my thighs and under my scrotum for a while now and I've tried to get rid of it but it's still there. Please who knows what it is and how can I truly get rid of it because I'm worried.

I bath twice a day and I don't wear a boxer for more than 12 hours. I shave regularly too so I'm confused.

The skin area is white and sometimes falls off when I scratch it, but the marks are there and the whiteness still.
Try as much as possible to dey clear the bush. No dey let am grow too much. 2. Try no dey wear dirty inner wears .
3. Avoid very tight pants or boxers that causes you to sweat in the hood.
4. Go buy Nixoderm cream and start applying twice a day.
5. You will be fine in a week on less.
The thing had me in the past but used the steps above to clear it 4ever.

2 Likes

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

Ask for ketoconazole tablet at any pharmacist. You may have to use it for up 14 days non stop. Also, if you can find Nazo cream, it's a Nigerian made antiseptic cream (highly effective!). Nazo alone will clear the whole stuff in 3/4 days but you need to clean it from inside too. Also , try to allow some air in the area; if you're used to wearing two boxers, reduce it to one. If you live alone , consider sleeping naked with the fan directed to the area. Lastly, limit the number of times you repeat your underwear to 1(before you wash it).

1 Like

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by drlateef: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Fungal infection. Tinea cruris is the name. Get canesten or any other antifungal powder, if not available get a cream.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by 007Marvel(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bro sorry but you are a chronic masturbator! This is as a result of you using different cream and soap, some of which you are allergic to! Stop masturbating bathe regularly and e go disappear! But if e nor disappear then you need medicine. If I remember the medicine name I go update my comment.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by emmy512: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
goldstar25:
This is infection. I think it is bacterial infection. Go for a test or better still buy augmentin (it cost about 7-8k)
Augmentin don reach that amount now?
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by dapadawee: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

Sapa it's common in prison inmates.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Sparrk007(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
Na the result of cheap fat mamas ashawo...buy strong infection agbo and skineal
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by dapadawee: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

That is not your thigh it is the surroundings
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Pootle: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
tell us who you last bleeped cool
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by ceejayluv(m): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
naijapikin2:
Go o a qualifed chemist
Dermatologist or Doc you mean?
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by 007Marvel(m): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Offpoint1:

grin I got this shit last month, notice it when I shave and shit was itching as F... I had these Fungi creams I was using for Athlete's foot, I just applied twice and the shit disappeared. (I bought it N500)

Sorry I can't remember the name and don't even remember where I kept it, Just get any ant-fungi cream from pharmacy, it'll do the work.

My was caused by heat because I wear nothing less than 3 under wears... Trunk, boxer and short before trouser grin

Nah😂not buying that caused by heat BS!! you dey low-key jerk off! Na him dey cause this thing! Shey u dey whine ni🤣🤣
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by JaskanFactor: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
also caused by too much oil on your skin , like if you use body cream
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by 007Marvel(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
GodWrites:

Don't you know that chronic wanking affects your immune system, hence leading to this? Stop wanking for a month and see an improvement in your overall health. If you smoke, stop that too.

Na the fact be dat! Mr man is a chronic self-servicer! E dey beat him joystick too much! No be any STD or heat dey cause am!
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by aimalohi: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
It's a lie u no de was ur boxers chaiiii u where boxers for days u don't wash and sun them well.

You hv to be wearing skirts for some days to make it heal
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by kizzken(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Just buy funbact A, buy like 5 funbact A cream, apply morning and night. The reason I said you should buy 5 bottles is because after one bottle you might think it has gone. So you need to keep applying for a while.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Dchampion65: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Consult medical.

Change all your boxers and pants or sterilize it.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by CaptainFM1: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Stop knacking around, you will not hear. The last time I had that, I contracted it from Amaka.

What you need is antibiotics to clean your blood and a clotrimazole cream or any other anti fungal and anti bacterial cream.

When you're scratching, does the area sweet you? I bet it does. That's to tell you I know the feeling.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Orosotare(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
After talking drugs I'll advise you don't keep hair barb its even if it means every week, was in similar situation what I did was I made sure I kept it neat and shaved all the time didn't even take drugs and it healed
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

Caused by excessive wanking

Please stop wanking
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by rajiedreez: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
cheesy
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
TPound:
The Crivicin... One morning, one night.
Vit-C once daily.
The ointment, apply in the morning and night after you bathe.
Properly wipe off any moisture in the affected area before applying the ointment.
Good luck
What is it called? undecided
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Eriokanmi: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

Do you also have unprotected sex?
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by iamkeem: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Get original Shea butter (Ori in Yoruba) apply it after every bath and after every shave.

Chronicwanker:

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Don1987(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Use aquasulf cream and benzyl benzoate lotion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.