Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,078 members, 7,852,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya (7950 Views)

DSS Does Not Disobey Court Orders - Dr Peter Afunanya / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / Peter Afunanya: Abimbola, I Know What The DSS Really Really Does And Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by ganisucks(f): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2023
hspda:

You should please give this government some benefits of doubt. let's wait for after 6 months and see how it will turn out.
I'm not the one to hear your argument. You should forward it to P.O box 1010 Cabal.
Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by RenaissanceGuy: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2023
By changing your name from SSS to DSS?
Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by WorldRichest: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2023
Solitechworld:

Lol, how old are you sir?

Old enough to know that your crying and weeping will not stop the DSS from doing its job
Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by EleventhWeirdo: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2023
englishmart:
The DSS doesn't have a mandate. I saw Davido on Sunday around Parkview estate, Ikoyi, he had 2-3 DSS operatives with him. If Davido could attract DSS personal services, then you have no mandate.

So all you ipob miscreanntts$ who can't do without writing trash about Yorùbá are still hiding away in same SW after fleeing your enclaves of rising ugm terrorism and povertyy. It is well
Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by WorldRichest: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2023
ganisucks:
The ICC already has names typed on it's list of prosecution for 2024 and 2025. Nigerian names are all over the place. But I'm sure that the next few months will see an increase in the number of Nigerians on that list. Abi, one of them is already saying that he's a lion looking to devour enemies.
Kikiki... dem go play that tape for am for ein court case.

Some people go learn lesson, tire.

Dem retire everybody except DSS, NDLEA and NAFDAC. I jus dey laff... 😆😅🤣😂

Baba think sey Abuja na Mushin. 😅😆🤣

ICC: You said you are a lion looking to devour. Is that why you did ******************?

Lion: Sir, it's nothing. It's a proverb in my village. 😆😁😄

ICC will never prosecute a Nigerian leader. You should be old enough to know this by now

1 Like

Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by IVORY2009(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2023
englishmart:
The DSS doesn't have a mandate. I saw Davido on Sunday around Parkview estate, Ikoyi, he had 2-3 DSS operatives with him. If Davido could attract DSS personal services, then you have no mandate.

Lie Mohammed posted
Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by Solitechworld(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
WorldRichest:

Old enough to know that your crying and weeping will not stop the DSS from doing its job

My 2year old daughter knows that no one is above the law...
Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by forerunner022(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
I think what we need as a nation at this point to avoid all this accusations and counter-accusations is a total overhaul of the constitution where definite powers and boundaries are defined. The present 1999 constitution is causing higihaga in the country.
Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by ganisucks(f): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
WorldRichest:

ICC will never prosecute a Nigerian leader. You should be old enough to know this by now
You're right. Felicien Kabuga thought a billionaire financier could also not be brought before the ICC.
Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by Henrhyme4u(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
jyz200:
Dss
Sss
Efcc
Icpc
Ndlea

Too much irrelevant agency , making cost of government high
All this can be fused as a department under the police

Your post just vindicate you as a novice and mentally ill person, how come on earth you will reason this way, you are indeed a shame to your family.

1 Like

Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by mistacoco2: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
jyz200:
Dss
Sss
Efcc
Icpc
Ndlea

Too much irrelevant agency , making cost of government high
All this can be fused as a department under the police
first, DSS is same with SSS
Secondly, even the western world have all the above mentioned agencies with separate duties. They duties will be too much for an agencies to operate.

The duties of the police is even bulky not to talk of adding other agencies duties to theirs.
Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by englishmart(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

So all you ipob miscreanntts$ who can't do without writing trash about Yorùbá are still hiding away in same SW after fleeing your enclaves of rising ugm terrorism and povertyy. It is well
Idioot is insulting his brother for telling the truth. It's a shame that you call yourself educated. And I regret to use the works brother on a zombie.

1 Like

Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by Jayhome24: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
ganisucks:

The judiciary is for trying and prosecuting suspected defaulters of the law.

The government’s role is not to kidnap and torture perceived enemies, or those who refuse to do it's bidding.

So before judiciary do their job all criminals should be left roaming the street ba?

So in US, UK, Germany, Canada criminals are just left alone till judiciary call for their arrest ba?

I like your submission but sorry nowhere in the world such happen. Thanks.
Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by Omenlon: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
hspda:

You should please give this government some benefits of doubt. let's wait for after 6 months and see how it will turn out.
whether he gives this government the benefits of the doubt or not, he is simply inconsequential. Being a nairaland champion doesn't make you anybody in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by jaxxy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
WorldRichest:
DSS is above the law. That’s how it is all over the world. Only the Commander-in-Chief is above DSS.

Cry, wail, weep, DSS will continue to safeguard the government, yes, safeguard the government, not the citizens

u are decieving urself. Is the dss above the constitution? Is the dss above the court and law?

even the CIA and FBI the report to the house of assembly and Senate when they are making cases of national concerns and wrong practices.

The CIA and FBI are not above the law or constitution.
Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by sogodihno: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
ganisucks:

I'm not the one to hear your argument. You should forward it to P.O box 1010 Cabal.

When will you get sense, why do you keep disgracing your parents daily here, with your nonsense imagination

1 Like

Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by Diddycsbsb: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
To be honest DSS and Efcc is a very wicked people they are nothing but oppressor of the poor 🇳🇬Nigerians,.. DSS suppose arrest Yakubu Inec chair they know the truth, but small comment for social media you will see DSS in your house🏠. DSS Almighty God will judge you people for letting Nigerians down,. DSS are used by politicians that's why Nigeria Army remain the best.. DSS and Efcc can go after people comment and money but can't go after our politicians who looted our money in their presence .. DSS and Efcc God will judge 👨‍⚖️you people for letting Nigerians down... The judgement day for you both will come for the youths to judge..
Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by seunayantokun(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Peter, do you have a conscience at all? How will you unsay what you're saying now later, and before God?
Re: The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya by themanderon: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
They are there to protect the interest of the criminals in power and not the constitution of the republic or the citizens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court / The APC Members Lounge / Trouble In Paradise As Ipob Attacks Sowore And Sahara Reporters. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.