Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment (5609 Views)

Insecurity: Nigeria Is A Disgrace To The World –gen. T.Y Danjuma / Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dont expose your ranks

Looks just like an infantry man untill you come close

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by geesilver(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
I hope they would allow him to perform better than others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by jabex: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Man was surely a gallant officer, Good to see

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by turmacs(f): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
grin
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by jargonzboi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Don't expose your ranks!
Military code.

Imagine a whole theater commander of Operation hadin Kai...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by saintkel(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ok....next

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by CharleyBright(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ok.
The Nigerian military is rife with unpatriotic and saboteurs, only few are willing patriots.
I hope Tinubu has giving the job to a Patriotic General willing to put country above ethnic and religion.
I hope he has loyalists to work with him and get the job done and rid the country from terrorists irrespective of ethnic or religious affiliation.

Fact is, such appointment to the highest position usually comes with mixed feelings.
Firstly, it is a happy moment cos it is the dream of any one to get to the peak of his career.
Secondly, it can be with sad emotion because it means you are one leg out of the career (when you would have wanted to stay on longer) as you will soon be replaced by retirement.

However, we pray he succeeds at the position and even when he is retired,Nigerians will speak well about him and give a loud ovation for a job well done.
Good luck to him and some of the gallant soldiers out there.
I wish him well.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by nairalanda1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
slimthugchimee2:
Dont expose your ranks

Looks just like an infantry man untill you come close

Very true

The Americans used to do the same in their Vietnam war. To the point that the ordinary ranks did not salute their officers. Made it easy for the enemy snipers to target said officers.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Westerhoffe(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
He has been on the frontline together with his comrades… he'll understand their pains and agony.

Nice choice for the office.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by OneCandleAway(f): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
CharleyBright:
Ok.
The Nigerian military is rife with unpatriotic and saboteurs, only few are willing patriots.
I hope Tinubu has giving the job to a Patriotic General willing to put country above ethnic and religion.
I hope he has loyalists to work with him and get the job done and rid the country from terrorists irrespective of ethnic or religious affiliation.

Fact is, such appointment to the highest position usually comes with mixed feelings.
Firstly, it is a happy moment cos it is the dream of any one to get to the peak of his career.
Secondly, it can be with sad emotion because it means you are one leg out of the career (when you would have wanted to stay on longer) as you will soon be replaced by retirement.

However, we pray he succeeds at the position and even when he is retired,Nigerians will speak well about him and give a loud ovation for a job well done.
Good luck to him and some of the gallant soldiers out there.
I wish him well.

I still can't forget the late female fighter pilot they just wasted Tolu. Waste of quality human life, waste of money used to train her.

Till now only God knows what happened to her killer.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by LivingSage: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
There's no moral higher than this for his boys.

No wonder they were rejoicing

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Dafresh: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Good for him I wrote NDA entrance exams five times, my names wasn't shortlisted

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by TheGreatIYANU: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wow! I love this man already! A leader who leads from the front. He is right in the thick of it with his men.
No greater love.
No greater honour.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by BadMaster: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dafresh:
Maybe you are a dundee united.
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheGreatIYANU:
Wow! I love this man already! A leader who leads from the front. He is right in the thick of it with his men.
No greater love.
No greater honour.
Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
God bless Lagbaja.

God bless all Nigeria Soldiers 🇳🇬.

#RESPECT

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by DrAkpamudehe: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dafresh:

Maybe U be olodo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Dafresh: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Maybe U be olodo
Lol Olodo kee results way you no go see your score NDA na who you know bro it's not about being intelligent

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by sammy7410(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ok
E try

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Bringbackmandat: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
geesilver:
I hope they would allow him to perform better than others
who will stop him. Rubbish blame game
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Dafresh: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
BadMaster:

Thanks but NDA na by connection
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Raskimonojendor: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is the type of military leader that Nigerian needs. A man that can boost the moral of his troops by coming down to their level and supporting them in the battlefront. He sees the challenges of his men first hand.
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by wonder233: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
I wrote too.
The thing is for the very connected
Dafresh:
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Dafresh: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
wonder233:
I wrote too.
The thing is for the very connected
Mehn they messed me up

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by SpatialKing(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheGreatIYANU:
No greater love.
No greater honour.

The former COAS also lead from the front
Infact he was in the war zone when they announced his name..

Nothing special

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Racoon(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
The man is really a gallant soldier.
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by DesBenedict: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
BadMaster:

NDA na connect
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by FreeStuffsNG: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Gallant Patriots!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by geesilver(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
who will stop him. Rubbish blame game
Why are you vexing
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Ireportlive: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Gallant Man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President / JEPTFON Threatens Strike As Fuel Scarcity Looms / Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.