Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pls Justwise I Need Advice On Uk Admission - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Justwise I Need Advice On Uk Admission (1546 Views)

I Need Help From "Justwise" / FG To Impose £20,000 Visa-Bond On UK Visitors / Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Justwise I Need Advice On Uk Admission by mrswagger: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2011
Gooday justwise and ever1 in the house pls I need advise regarding my uk admission. I am about making my application through ucas for uk admission. And I contacted some of the universities to ask if they need ielts for admission. But more than 5 universities replyed me and told me that they don't need ielts for admission that the can accept waec result with at least a grade c6 in english language. And I have a grade c5 in my waec in english language.
What I would like to know is that if I get admission to this university without ielts can the embassy issue me a visa. I hope I won't have problem getting my visa. I would love to hear your opinions so that I would proceed to the next step.
Thanks a lot!!! Justwise and everyone your advise would be greatly appreciated!!!!.
Re: Pls Justwise I Need Advice On Uk Admission by justwise(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2011
mr swagger:

Gooday justwise and ever1 in the house pls I need advise regarding my uk admission. I am about making my application through ucas for uk admission. And I contacted some of the universities to ask if they need ielts for admission. But more than 5 universities replyed me and told me that they don't need ielts for admission that the can accept waec result with at least a grade c6 in english language. And I have a grade c5 in my waec in english language.
What I would like to know is that if I get admission to this university without ielts can the embassy issue me a visa. I hope I won't have problem getting my visa. I would love to hear your opinions so that I would proceed to the next step.
Thanks a lot!!! Justwise and everyone your advise would be greatly appreciated!!!!.

Your school has the right to decide whether you need to write IELTS or not, so if they told you that u don't need one then it will be stated in ur CAS and the BHC will see that as well.
Re: Pls Justwise I Need Advice On Uk Admission by mrswagger: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2011
Justwise thanks for your reply. I will make my application asap. Some uni's don't require ielts but most colleges need it,
Re: Pls Justwise I Need Advice On Uk Admission by MrGlobe(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2011
Yo justwise I have wanted to reach you. My bro is trying to apply for admission with oxford or salford or westminster. The site barred my card sometime - I dont no why, is there anyway to bypass that bloody ucas? Please send me a mail on schools in uk that offer direct admission process without ucas to my box promiseed@yahoo.com pleasee. I'd appreciate.
@OP how are you going with the payment plan? How do you wanna pay
Re: Pls Justwise I Need Advice On Uk Admission by justwise(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2011
Mr. Globe:

Yo justwise I have wanted to reach you. My bro is trying to apply for admission with oxford or salford or westminster. The site barred my card sometime - I dont no why, is there anyway to bypass that bloody ucas? Please send me a mail on schools in uk that offer direct admission process without ucas to my box promiseed@yahoo.com pleasee. I'd appreciate.
@OP how are you going with the payment plan? How do you wanna pay

Write the school directly you will be told what to do as regards to UCAS and the admission process.
Re: Pls Justwise I Need Advice On Uk Admission by MrGlobe(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2011
Yeah the schools he wrote say the smae thing - UCAS still. I thought you know some quality schools you can apply to directly over there. I just wanted to know if you have any,
Re: Pls Justwise I Need Advice On Uk Admission by isi4luv: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2011
@Mr globe I have not made my application. But I will make my application soon via ucas. But try some other universities that allow direct application to the university. You can apply to University of Buckingham online then will reply you and request for your academic certificates. Try some others too. Or better still here is my email so we cud talk better kellysilver2015@yahoo.com.
Re: Pls Justwise I Need Advice On Uk Admission by mrswagger: 8:11am On Oct 04, 2011
@Mr globe I have not made my application. But I will make my application soon via ucas. But try some other universities that allow direct application to the university. You can apply to University of Buckingham online. then will reply you and request for your academic certificates. They are accepting international students for january 2012 resumption. They are offering a two year degree course. Which is on a fast track system. Try some others too. Or better still here is my email so we cud talk better kellysilver2015@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

21st Century: Why Do We Still Need A Travel Agent? / . / Most Iconic Bridges Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.