Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship (12316 Views)

Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) / Singapore Based Norfin Offshores Shipyard Unveils First Ship Built In Akwa Ibom. / Singapore based Norfin Offshores Shipyard Begins Shipbuilding In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2023
How old is this Ship that you want to revamp... Oya Oga Ribadu do your job ...You can't even land an helicopter on it assuming you want to use it for surveillance. I am sure Ladol can build a better ship if encourage.
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by SocialJustice: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2023
Lol, $200m racket.
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by Truthday: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2023
tiswell:
na like dis spies dey take know sensitive stuffs about a nation's military strength.

Who we offend for dis nation?

Those information are available to average navy commander. There's barely any nation on earth without navy. Those information are freety useless.
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by Tijani009: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2023
Please i beg everyone in the name of GOD i need surport for my gynocosmastia surgery the cost is #250,000 pls anything would be appriciated
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2023
As wealthy as Nigeria is our leaders still refurbish military hardware nawa oh
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by BreconHills(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2023
naptu2:
NNS Aradu's predecessor.

I thought it was also equipped with otomat missiles ( not sure I have the spelling right) I wonder from the specs on the new ship, if Nigeria Navy ships will now rely exclusively on guns? This seems curious - especially if as it seems we are thinking of becoming a blue water navy once again. I would imagine that over the horizon weaponry would be a must.

Interested to have your thoughts
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by Boatswain: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
God bless Nigeria

But I don’t like Nigeria, especially the men in it.

Please someone should come and take me to Dubai. Thank you.

Is it a crime to take yourself to Dubai?
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by BreconHills(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
naptu2:

1) Sailors aboard NNS Aradu prepare to salute Queen Elizabeth during ceremonies marking the bi-centenary of the battle of Trafalgar.

Unfortunately I no longer have the picture of NNS Aradu and NNS Nwamba in Brazil. That picture shows the size of the ship.

Thank you.
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by OvertheTop(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
aminadat:
lovely.. This is what a submarine implosion looks like after all 5 died instantly on the Titanic Exploration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95IvC7tuc0

The Lower you go into the sea, the Greater the External depth pressure on the Object.
if the pressure within the object (sub) does not Balance out the external depth pressure, the Object will be Squeezed (implosion)

Conversely, the Higher you go, the lower the External pressure, that's why in a plane, the internal cabin pressure must be made to match the External pressure to Avoid Bleeding of the passengers and explosion
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by Reflect7: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Olachase:
make them organize friendly 10mins fight between Nigeria Navy and Egypt Navy, make we check straight and power cool cool

Grow up.
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by Reflect7: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
DefKon:
As wealthy as Nigeria is our leaders still refurbish military hardware nawa oh

Another mumu who thinks Nigeria is “wealthy”.

Nigeria is not wealthy.

Her annual budget is 50 billion dollars. South Africa’s is 120 billion. USA is 7.7 TRILLION. UK, France, Germany, 1 to 2 TRILLION EACH.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Reflect7:

Another mumu who thinks Nigeria is “wealthy”.

Nigeria is not wealthy.

Her annual budget is 50 billion dollars. South Africa’s is 120 billion. USA is 7.7 TRILLION. UK, France, Germany, 1 to 2 TRILLION EACH.

your father your mother all your siblings everybody related to you even in the slightest way and any one who has ever spent money on you 1 way or the other is are all mumu's i forgot to add if you have kids they will turn out to be mumu's too. Maggot
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by joepepsy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
If you're beautiful and smart I will think about it.
Jennyclay:
God bless Nigeria

Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by LivingSage: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Funny enough you're eventually settling down with Nigerian man, there's nothing you can do about it Jennifer.

I'm ready to take you when you are ready to settle with me, it's you I like
Jennyclay:
God bless Nigeria

Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by buskeske: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
My husband was on Aradu to Germany then
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by Drsmartphilips: 3:39am On Jun 24, 2023
Juoflife1:
Turkey? Ewwww
so you don't know they are developed
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by Juoflife1(f): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2023
Naah. They are on the same level with Nigeria. Their citizens sef dey japa like us. Turkey is a no for me. We're the giant of Africa. We have to work with the bestest in the world.
Drsmartphilips:
so you don't know they are developed
Re: Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship by Drsmartphilips: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Juoflife1:
Naah. They are on the same level with Nigeria. Their citizens sef dey japa like us. Turkey is a no for me. We're the giant of Africa. We have to work with the bestest in the world.
stop deceiving yourself,turkey na your mate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politics In Nairaland / PDP Suspends Former Niger Governor, Babangida Aliyu / Rivers Government Plans To Attack State CID & Pin It On Hon. Farah - Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.