Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub (44684 Views)

Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick / Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) / Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by dre11(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ned Nwoko, businessman and senator representing Delta north, says he was supposed to join the tourists who lost their lives in an underwater trip to see the Titanic wreck.

Nwoko spoke on Friday in a post via his Instagram while mourning Hamish Harding, a British businessman and his friend who was among the five passengers aboard Titan, the missing submersible.

The US Coast Guard (USCG) said the passengers died from a “catastrophic implosion” after debris believed to be from Titan was found near the Titanic, four days after its disappearance.

Nwoko said he was heartbroken by the loss and described Harding as a man who loved adventures and challenges.

The senator said he and the deceased businessman had gone on a few exploits together and were meant to go and see the Titanic wreck via the Titan but he opted out owing to national duties.

“We both went on a very dangerous expedition to the Southpole Antarctica few years back. He was a gulf stream pilot who flew across the world in a record breaking expedition by Guinness world record for circumnavigation of the earth some years ago,” Nwoko said.

He descended into the Mariana. He also invited me on his space shuttle last year and this very Titan ill-fated adventure but I was tied down with national duties.

“Above all, he was a partner on the various researches into eradication of malaria in Africa project. He was very enthusiastic about it and always gave his support at every given opportunity.

His last message to me was this last Sunday when he told me they were ready to dive to the titanic if the weather permits. He loved adventure and challenges.

“My heart bleeds for his dear wife and kids who have become family friends over the years. We will surely miss his wealth of experience.”

Also aboard Titan were Shahzada Dawood, a prominent Pakistani man and his teenage son Suleman; Paul-Henri Nargeolet, a French diver, and Stockton Rush, CEO of OceanGate, the ocean exploration company responsible for the Titanic tour.

https://www.thecable.ng/ned-nwoko-i-was-supposed-to-be-aboard-missing-titan-sub/amp

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Righteousness2(m): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Give thanks to GOD and Live this life in the Conciousness of your eternity. This is the best way for all humans to live here on Earth.

Everything we Own, see, feel, etc is all Vanity.
The only thing that Gives meaning and value to our Life is a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
Every other thing we have or glory in here on Earth is Vanity.

The GREATEST GIFT to your soul is the Salvation of your soul and it is ONLY AVAILABLE through JESUS CHRIST.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Dotherightthing: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Yinmu shocked

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by DoTheNeedful: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nigerians no dey carry last with their lies. I knew that some people would start spewing thrash about how they narrowly missed the voyage.

No be today Nigerians be like that. I remember those days of frequent plane crashes in Nigeria. Almost every Nigerian then would tell you they narrowly boarded the crashed planes. Everything for clout undecided!!!

317 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by libertyfather(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Baba wan trend...clinching, me sef pay ooo, I no see straight bus there from ojota..oya add urs

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by ManWater: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
Oya use the ₦180million ticket money to setup a scholarship scheme for at least 100 indigent students.
That's one good way to thank God for the narrow escape.

367 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by helinues: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Continue lying to yourself, you fit afford the trip? When most of una acclaimed Nigeria billionaires are debtors

294 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by ba7man(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nedd Nwoko likes to lie too much.

I was the one that introduced 2 of them when we climbed Mt Matterhorn in the Swiss alps.

I'm sure he doesn't even remember his name but since he's dead, Nedd Nwoko should carry on since nobody fit burst our lamba. cool

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Vinnie2000(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kai,

Regina Daniel would have Forgotten him and gone to pursue Young Gbolas. embarassed sad

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by jmoore(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lai Lai Mohammed

National duties ko polygamy duties ni.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by yarimo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
As Ned drop his lies, I am waiting patiently on top of mango tree in Ukraine for Nigeria pastors to drop there own lies too

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Armaggedon: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
If you were aboard, it wouldn't have been a tragedy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by ahnie: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ned oh please don't start.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by mymadam(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Phantom233: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Old liar , you think say na malaria net contract be dis one?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by richidinho(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Rubbish, no black man can spend such money

He's mad

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Ajens1991: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
If Ned was there, I'm sure there would have been no implosion. Things would have been fine. But it is well sha

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by ManWater: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Still wondering how a sane person will spend almost ₦200million to embark on a very dangerous 4km trip to the bottom of the ocean just to see a ship wreckage, & just for fun.
The fun is simply not worth the risk & the high cost.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Cholls(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
ManWater:
Oya use the ₦180million ticket money to setup a scholarship scheme for at least 100 indigent students.
That's one good way to thank God for the narrow escape.
my brother so after sponsoring them and they become successful, they can now be dragging women with him abi. Nahhhhh!!! He will rather use the money to where Dem throw Osama bin laden in the high sea

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by AdesegunSanni89: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Na people like Ned Nwoko suppose dey that kind ill-fated vessel, so that the poor Nigerian can breath.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by seunmsg(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
So sad. Reading about his relationship with the late CEO of Ocean gate made the entire misadventure more painful. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by mightyhaze: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Who be dis one again sad

U wan go see Titanic wreckage,as per what na?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by 2mch(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lmao. The guy de lamba like say na Regina he de tell stories

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by TheBillyonaire: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Me too.

I missed the Titan because I was too busy sweeping my palace on Mars, and could not make it to Earth fast enough due to a 4 minutes connecting flight between Saturn and the Earth via Earth's moon.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Tizmamoney: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
ManWater:
Still wondering how a sane person will spend almost ₦200million to embark on a very dangerous 4km trip to the bottom of the ocean just to see a ship wreckage, & just for fun.
The fun is simply not worth the risk & the high cost.
na because you no get the money oga. Make you go rest

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by inoki247: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lol Mr Man wan turn the thing to Skit....

This one no Be Guinness World record wey Nigerians turn to Skit....

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Mercury12(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
ba7man:
Nedd Nwoko likes to lie too much.

I was the one that introduced 2 of them when we climbed Mt Matterhorn in the Swiss alps.

I'm sure he doesn't even remember his name but since he's dead, Nedd Nwoko should carry on since nobody fit burst our lamba. cool
nah you and Ned dey lie.

I was the one that collected his number the last time he was on vacation in south Africa and introduced him to Ned via WhatsApp video call cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Jagznation(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
LiNUS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by ruggedtimi(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
So that man go Mariana come back that one no do am....
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Lanretoye(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
God punish national duties.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by kokoA(m): 12:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Why does it sound untrue to me?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Asswipemod: 12:48am On Jun 24, 2023
seunmsg:
So sad. Reading about his relationship with the late CEO of Ocean gate made the entire misadventure more painful. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Like he really cares.😝😝😝😝😝😝

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board / Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others / Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.