Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) (72349 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Todayโ€™s EndSARS Protest In London / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Back then when men been dey hustle just to chop... U only loose when u give up. Never let it be an option โœŒ๏ธ

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by atomicblessing: 3:53am On Jun 25, 2023
In life your company most times decide how far you can go

Who do you hang out around?

What you use most of your free time to do online, matters these days than ever.

I will be using this opportunity to invite great minds to Join Our Success Group

In the next few months you can also look back and see that people you spent your time with are high-flyers alongside with you

If you are looking for a better way in this life to be financially free and travel out for fun to any country in the world

Join our success Group where it is taken as a mission to help Nigerians earn steady foreign currency, scale it to six figures and be on their way to financial freedom.

No one will ask you to pay for anything to him or her in this group before you can make any money.

This is not a group owned by someone who is only interested in taking money to let you access training or courses

In fact, in 30 minutes you will learn all you need and be on your way to start earning.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Chetas81(m): 5:35am On Jun 25, 2023
donproject2:
Greatness rolls with greatness
after people see the guy dance in the middle of more than 1000 candle ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ most of this guy's sold out their souls to be rich โœ๏ธ
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:43am On Jun 25, 2023
Wande Cole behind beside Sarkodie
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Allisgud: 6:16am On Jun 25, 2023
Wiz and brymo be like who party rice never touch,while ice be like who don chop 2 plate dey wait for toothpick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by a2d3rew(m): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2023
The one wey dey beside am think say e don make am๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Haveyoueatentod: 6:38am On Jun 25, 2023
Before excessive weed smoking WizKid looked chubby and fresh now he's looking dry and worn out...but who I'm I to say anything about the looks of a billionaire.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Streetdoctor: 6:45am On Jun 25, 2023
Chetas81:
after people see the guy dance in the middle of more than 1000 candle ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ most of this guy's sold out their souls to be rich โœ๏ธ
How sir
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Menclothing: 6:59am On Jun 25, 2023
God perfect my tomorrow
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Machinegun91(m): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2023
I saw 2face

Zulezuu

Terry G

And Duncan mighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Cheapgadget(f): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2023
Blazebond:
The only musician there is brymo,the rest just dey mayanaya dey go with only vibes and empty lyrics.

You mean sark has empty lyrics?
You must be sick

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by drinkgarri: 7:04am On Jun 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Sarkodie behind
I love that rapper
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:
Ice prince, brymo, Wizzy
And Sarkodia
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Tundex911: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2023
Chocolate city boiz that year
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Affiliate01: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2023
Having a Side hustle can be a perfect opportunity to earn on the side, those bills eating up up your main money can be paid off without stress. Yes, learning a skill can be a perfect side hustle where you can start using to earn. I have this upcoming Masterclass called level up skill, here is what you will learn in the class.

๐Ÿ‘‰you will Learn how to create professional graphics designs that captivate and impress.

๐Ÿ‘‰you will learn how to create and edit videos.

๐Ÿ‘‰you will learn how to create YouTube football videos

๐Ÿ‘‰you will learn how to create eye-catching thumbnails that make your YouTube videos stand out.

๐Ÿ‘‰you will learn how to bypass YouTube copyright issues

๐Ÿ‘‰you will learn how to source for free songs and videos to create your video

๐Ÿ‘‰you will learn how to source clients and build a successful freelance career.

๐Ÿ‘‰you will also learn how to Monetize your skills and start earning through your creative work.

And to what makes this amazing is that you do not need any complex software, all you just need is your mobile phone.

Is that all? Not at all if you join the class I have some bonuses for you

Bonus

๐Ÿ‘‰you will have access to Canva Pro, the industry-leading graphic design platform, completely free of charge.

๐Ÿ‘‰you will also get an app to have access to Netflix, Amazon and Disney movies free of charge. Which means you are also relaxing with the latest blockbuster movies

What are you waiting for whatsapp me on zero nine zero twelve seventy five forty five eighty six to join the class now
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2023
Brymo can't be at the front row with wizzy and WC go come relegate that far for back....even wizzy no go gree! I doubt if the nigga for right back na WC.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by hansomb: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Wizkid my niggar
Y u always say damnn niggar b4 typing ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Danielololade: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2023
Starboy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Chetas81(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2023
Streetdoctor:

How sir
we saw WizKid dancing surrounding by white candle ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ in a short video last two weeks โœ๏ธ________ the video talked about the Nigerian music artist that sell their souls to devil ๐Ÿ˜ˆ to get rich inside the music industry โœ๏ธ
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Streetmovement(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wizzy my man
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by dlaw70(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Nice one...whoelse can you spot? cool

Pls kindly SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE Channel everyone ๐Ÿ‘‡โ™ฅ๏ธโœ… and pls FOLLOW on IG & FB @wetindeyhappentv

Meanwhile here is Starboy Wizkid showing some amazing football skills while checking out the Totttenham Stadium, his next concert venue ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‰#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYRQ9LBhhLI
I can spot sakordie

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by millionboi2: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2023
Freshtruth:
See the way wizkid fine before na he done wowo like goat Drugs no dey give u anything it only takes. Too much sex n drug is bad
you are right.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by favor914: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2023
millionboi2:
you are right.
Shut up, Jew man.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Digitaltrader: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2023
atomicblessing:
In life your company most times decide how far you can go

Who do you hang out around?

What you use most of your free time to do online, matters these days than ever.

I will be using this opportunity to invite great minds to Join Our Success Group

In the next few months you can also look back and see that people you spent your time with are high-flyers alongside with you

If you are looking for a better way in this life to be financially free and travel out for fun to any country in the world

Join our success Group where it is taken as a mission to help Nigerians earn steady foreign currency, scale it to six figures and be on their way to financial freedom.

No one will ask you to pay for anything to him or her in this group before you can make any money.

This is not a group owned by someone who is only interested in taking money to let you access training or courses

In fact, in 30 minutes you will learn all you need and be on your way to start earning.

Add 0816 295 9888 To WhatsApp To Reserve Your Slot

โ€œThere are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.โ€
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2023
Treasure17:
See portable. How time flies!

Potable kแป, spoonable ni.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Sanusiade: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by ncoolsome(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Throwback photo of Wizkid at an event at the Igbinedion University Okada.

Which other celebrity artist can you spot?

๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ‘‰#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct3RXccvzFc/?igshid=MjAxZDBhZDhlNA==

No be tattoo wizzy n ice price draw for hand so ??
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by Treasure17(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Potable kแป, spoonable ni.
Better calm down.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) by KingDash09(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2023
Baba you be barrack boy?
CartelKenneth:
See wetin ice and lala Don do wizzy
E no go better for ice and lala oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React / Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.