Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Hernia - Health Advise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hernia - Health Advise (217 Views)

Health Advise / Health advise / Hospital Conducts Free Hernia Surgery For 200 Persons In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hernia - Health Advise by Midex88(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hello Good People,

A friend's dad has a swollen hernia in the groin which usually cause lots of pain and discomfort in the stomach.

Though drugs have been prescribed for him by doctors which he has been advised to take for 2 months to reduce its effect after then a test will be carried out to ascertain the issue so as to know if operation will be carried out to correct the issue.

My take now is how simple or complex is usually this operation and is there any complications to it

Pls I need experienced minds and health professionals to advise and will like if this topic can be pushed to front page.

Thanks
Re: Hernia - Health Advise by qwertyboss(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Operation is the best...
But we have local medicine here in Kano that can cure it with 70% effectiveness..
Dad has similar issue and operated it few years ago
Re: Hernia - Health Advise by Midex88(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
qwertyboss:
Operation is the best...
But we have local medicine here in Kano that can cure it with 70% effectiveness..
Dad has similar issue and operated it few years ago

Thanks bro. I believe everything was sorted via the operation.

(1) (Reply)

What Can Damage The Womb That Every Woman Should Avoid / I Am Addicted To Cannabis / 1k Into 200 Places Can Help A Nairalander Do His Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.