Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Please I Need Directions To To 8, Providence Street, Lekki, Lagos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Directions To To 8, Providence Street, Lekki, Lagos. (527 Views)

9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. / Safe Ways To Find Directions To Any Location / Help!!! Directions To Nysc Camp Lagos From Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Directions To To 8, Providence Street, Lekki, Lagos. by dare56610: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hello everyone! Please I need directions to To 8, Providence Street, Lekki, lagos.

i live in Osun state and i want to go this location, i understand that i can use google maps to locate it but i need assistance on how i can take transports , lets say i travel to Ibadan to board a bus to Lagos, where will i get alighted and what directions will i take before getting to providence street.

Any help and guidance will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Directions To To 8, Providence Street, Lekki, Lagos. by SamuelLoch: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
dare56610:
Hello everyone! Please I need directions to To 8, Providence Street, Lekki, lagos.

i live in Osun state and i want to go this location, i understand that i can use google maps to locate it but i need assistance on how i can take transports , lets say i travel to Ibadan to board a bus to Lagos, where will i get alighted and what directions will i take before getting to providence street.

Hello,
From Oyo Park, enter a bus going to Lagos - either Ojota or Oshodi is fine, but Oshodi will be preferable.
When you get to Oshodi, ask for where you can enter a vehicle to Ajah. Its usually outside of the terminal, just under the bridge there.
When you meet the driver, tell him you're going to Lekki Phase 1 and ensure to remind him during the trip.

When you drop at Lekki Phase 1, cross to the other side of the road and enter Lekki Phase 1. You will see Lekki Phase 1 written boldly)
You can enter a shuttle or just walk to the location.

Are you going to a company there? I'm aware that there are multiple offices at the said address.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Directions To To 8, Providence Street, Lekki, Lagos. by dare56610: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wow! thank you for the response and i really appreciate your kind gesture!

Actually it is Flutterwave office.
Re: Please I Need Directions To To 8, Providence Street, Lekki, Lagos. by princeade86(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Hello,
From Oyo Park, enter a bus going to Lagos - either Ojota or Oshodi is fine, but Oshodi will be preferable.
When you get to Oshodi, ask for where you can enter a vehicle to Ajah. Its usually outside of the terminal, just under the bridge there.
When you meet the driver, tell him you're going to Lekki Phase 1 and ensure to remind him during the trip.

When you drop at Lekki Phase 1, cross to the other side of the road and enter Lekki Phase 1. You will see Lekki Phase 1 written boldly)
You can enter a shuttle or just walk to the location.

Are you going to a company there? I'm aware that there are multiple offices at the said address.
u valid my oga. But I don't think shuttle use to go that place because the street is in between bisola durosimi. He can even trek it once he enter d lekki gate. But bike will be d Best

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Directions To To 8, Providence Street, Lekki, Lagos. by Masterkleenlaun: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
dare56610:

Download Uber or bolt app, order for a ride when u get to Lagos, it will take you to the place.
Re: Please I Need Directions To To 8, Providence Street, Lekki, Lagos. by donttryme: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
princeade86:
u valid my oga. But I don't think shuttle use to go that place because the street is in between bisola durosimi. He can even trek it once he enter d lekki gate. But bike will be d Best
You have said exactly my mind.
Re: Please I Need Directions To To 8, Providence Street, Lekki, Lagos. by Cineinfo(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
From Oshodi, enter Ajah bus, tell the driver you're stopping at Lekki phase 1 bus stop. The first one after the toll gate. Cross to the other side and walk into Admiralty way take the first Street on the right, that is Bisola Durosimi, take the immediate first Street on the right again that is Providence.
Re: Please I Need Directions To To 8, Providence Street, Lekki, Lagos. by SamuelLoch: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2023
dare56610:
Wow! thank you for the response and i really appreciate your kind gesture!

Actually it is Flutterwave office.

I thought as much but I didn't want to be too forward.
Just so you know, the building is shared and does not have a number pasted outside.

It's a really tall building painted in somewhat dark blue, with a black gate.

(1) (Reply)

Two Skills I Wish I Learnt Before Arriving Canada / My Wife Just Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / Please I Need Your Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.