Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. - Educational Services (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. (151406 Views)

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic, Cotonou. / Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin / Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by ayoleke12: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2013
Pls any one with full info about Thε̲̣̣̣̥ school, such as †ђǝir school fees, courses offered like Engineering, cost ø̲̣̣F form, resumption date Fø̲̣̣я̅ new student α̲̅πϑ
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Kanmyos(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
Pls can anyone help me with the university of calavi?
I wnt 2 knw their requirements.
Dis is my email oyekanmi@mail.com
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by LtCZAR: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
what program for calavi
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Godek(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2013
This is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. It is designed
to ameliorate problems of admission for candidates seeking admission into Nigeria
University instead of JAMB.
The examination is now conducted in February every year in designated Polytechnic and colleges of Education. By April and July students are to purchase adirect entry form from JAMB office and apply to any school of their choice. When admission begins in September and October, they are then short listed for admission into their chosen institution. The number of subjects a student can enter for is (3)in respect to their chosen profession.
Mean While, candidates with deficiency in O’level English Language and Mathematics can also remedy these subjects by registering for the O’level anchor by DPEC
IJMB SCORES GRADES POINTS
70-100% A 5Points
60-69% B 4Points
50-59% C 3Points
45-49% D 2Points
40-44% E 1Points
39%Below F 0Points
For a student that register for (3) Sujects with grade such as Physics A. Chemistry B. Biology B. theTotal number of points scored will be as follows:
Physics A= 5Points
Chemistry B= 4Points
Biology C= 3Points
-----------------------------------------------------------
Total 12 Point   1 Points Bonus
A point is awarded to the point scored by every candidate provided he or she do not score (F) in any of the subject enterd for:
The following are the University which accepts IJMB results for direct entry(200L) admission.
1. UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN
2. AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY,ZARIA.
3. DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY,ABRAKA.
4. RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITYOF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
5. UNIVERSITY OF UYO,UYO.
6. CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
7. UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
8. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA
9. UNIVERSITY OF JOS
10. BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY .
11. ALL UNIVERSITIES IN NORTHERN,NORTH CENTRAL AND MIDDLE BELTIN NIGERIA.
12, ALL PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.
NOTE:
CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE ITEM 2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION.
2012 REGISTRATION AND LECTURES FOR THIS PROGRAMME HAS COMMENCED AT SUPREME SUCCESS EDUCATIONAL CONSULTS (SSEC), A CONVENIENT WAY TO STUDY INSTEAD OF WAITING LONG AT HOME WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR RESULTS. SSEC KNOWS THAT ACADEMIC SUCCESS IS FUNDAMENTAL TO STUDENTS. WE DELIVER EXCELLENT SERVICES YOU CAN COUNT ON AGAIN AND AGAIN. ACCOMODATION IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON REQUEST @ AN AFFORDABLE/CHEAP PRICE. TRY US AND YOU WON'T REGRET YOU DID.
WE ALSO GIVE ADVICE AND HELP ON YOUR ADMISSION AND HELP YOU CREATE A BETTER AND REWARDING CAREER PATH.
This is to let you inform that you tuition fees can be paid in installment and that you can confirm the genuineness of the programme before paying. Accomodation is also available of request.
We promise to give you all it takes (in terms of lectures and advice) to excel in this programme.
Wishing a successful academic programme and admission into any university of your choice.
Lectures will begin by April for the 2013/2014 IJMB programme. Please endeavour to register on time not to miss much lectures.
Registration is in progress and the available form is limited so it is first come first serve. For more info - contact O7039299709 or 08182690090.
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Godek(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
This is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. It is designed
to ameliorate problems of admission for candidates seeking admission into Nigeria
University instead of JAMB.
The examination is now conducted in February every year in designated Polytechnic and colleges of Education. By April and July students are to purchase adirect entry form from JAMB office and apply to any school of their choice. When admission begins in September and October, they are then short listed for admission into their chosen institution. The number of subjects a student can enter for is (3)in respect to their chosen profession.
Mean While, candidates with deficiency in O’level English Language and Mathematics can also remedy these subjects by registering for the O’level anchor by DPEC
IJMB SCORES GRADES POINTS
70-100% A 5Points
60-69% B 4Points
50-59% C 3Points
45-49% D 2Points
40-44% E 1Points
39%Below F 0Points
For a student that register for (3) Sujects with grade such as Physics A. Chemistry B. Biology B. theTotal number of points scored will be as follows:
Physics A= 5Points
Chemistry B= 4Points
Biology C= 3Points
-----------------------------------------------------------
Total 12 Point   1 Points Bonus
A point is awarded to the point scored by every candidate provided he or she do not score (F) in any of the subject enterd for:
The following are the University which accepts IJMB results for direct entry(200L) admission.
1. UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN
2. AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY,ZARIA.
3. DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY,ABRAKA.
4. RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITYOF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
5. UNIVERSITY OF UYO,UYO.
6. CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
7. UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
8. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA
9. UNIVERSITY OF JOS
10. BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY .
11. ALL UNIVERSITIES IN NORTHERN,NORTH CENTRAL AND MIDDLE BELTIN NIGERIA.
12, ALL PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.
NOTE:
CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE ITEM 2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION.
2012 REGISTRATION AND LECTURES FOR THIS PROGRAMME HAS COMMENCED AT SUPREME SUCCESS EDUCATIONAL CONSULTS (SSEC), A CONVENIENT WAY TO STUDY INSTEAD OF WAITING LONG AT HOME WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR RESULTS. SSEC KNOWS THAT ACADEMIC SUCCESS IS FUNDAMENTAL TO STUDENTS. WE DELIVER EXCELLENT SERVICES YOU CAN COUNT ON AGAIN AND AGAIN. ACCOMODATION IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON REQUEST @ AN AFFORDABLE/CHEAP PRICE. TRY US AND YOU WON'T REGRET YOU DID.
WE ALSO GIVE ADVICE AND HELP ON YOUR ADMISSION AND HELP YOU CREATE A BETTER AND REWARDING CAREER PATH.
This is to let you inform that you tuition fees can be paid in installment and that you can confirm the genuineness of the programme before paying. Accomodation is also available of request.
We promise to give you all it takes (in terms of lectures and advice) to excel in this programme.
Wishing a successful academic programme and admission into any university of your choice.
Lectures will begin by April for the 2013/2014 IJMB programme. Please endeavour to register on time not to miss much lectures.
Registration is in progress and the available form is limited so it is first come first serve. For more info - contact O7039299709 or 08182690090.
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Kanmyos(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Biz admin nd a frnd wants 2 read med nd surg
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Kanmyos(m): 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
My email is oyekanmi@mail.com @ltczar
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Horjoholuwa: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2013
pls his hnaub form out and i want to no if there medicine is acreditted and how much is there school
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Horjoholuwa: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2013
i had the form is on sale, i will like to study medicine but will like to no how much is there fees
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by finzy4: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pls when is the form going 2 be out 4 2013
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by finzy4: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pls when is the form going 2 be out 4 2013...cos I want to read Nursing/Nursing science
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by LtCZAR: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
the form is currently on sale now
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by lloydbash1: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2013
pls i need information on aw i can get an admission into this school and i will love yo know how mush the school fees is for mass comm or english language here is my email {damilareariyo280@yahoo.com ;

Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Godek(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2013
Doing UTME is obviously a step in the right direction but as the saying, dont not put all your eggs in one basket, there is no harm in having multiple entries in your quest for admission so should in case UTME doesnt go as planned, you have a back up to fall on.

GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVELS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB.
This is a tested and sure way of securing admission, lots of people have gained admission using this process

Application forms are now on sale for IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation
Board Examination) 2013/2014 Session.

It is a 9-MONTHS intensive programme to qualify you for Feb 2013/2014
IJMBE. Candidate is to select any THREE (3) A/L SUBJECTS From:
Physics, Chemistry, biology, Mathematics &Geography for Sciences,
Economics, Business management, Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS,
Literature for Arts/Social Sciences/ Humanities candidates.

On completing the programme, successful candidates will gain admission into 200 level in the Universities.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(a) five O/L credit passes as contain in jamb brochure (b) Awaiting
result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University
admission in September 2014

IJMB ACCEPTABILITY over 70% of university in Nigeria accept IJMB result
for direct entry admission into 200 level check page 3 of jamb brochure
for confirmation. the following universities accept IJMB e.g UNILORIN, ABU, UNIJOS, FUT MINNA, FUTA, UNIABUJA, BUK,KWASU, FUT YOLA, RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCI/TECH, CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSIY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, All private universities, all universities in the north and South-South of Nigeria e.t.c.

ACCOMODATION
The hostel accommodation is in a very conducive and serene environment with water and adequate electricity. Few bed spaces are available for incoming students and allocation is going to be based entirely on a on first come first serve basis so you are advised to book a bed space before it is too late.

NOTE:
Sales of the form and registration has started and it will also be on a first come, first serve basis. Hurry now
to purchase the form as you are guaranteed a slot in the 2013/2014 academic session, limited slots are available.
Offices in Lagos and Ilorin.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that IJMB is difficult to pass.
It is a total lie. Once you are an average student you can always make your maximum point. If students in the past have been able to make maximum point, you can also make it.

If Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus is almost (x2) that of IJMB, yet students still pass in the examination. Why won’t you be able to pass IJMB? Believe in yourself and be determined to make success out of the program and other endeavours. Don’t allow detractors divert you from your dreams.
2. What is the duration of the programme? It takes less than 10 months
3. What is the validity of the result? The result obtained can be used to procure admission for at least 5 years i.e. maybe you were not able to secure admission in the year you did the programme (rare cases) you could still use the same IJMBE result the following year without re-sitting for the examination again.
4. I heard that they used to give fake result. Once you are registered in an accredited examination centre your result comes from ABU, ZARIA.

OUR STRONGHOLDS

1. Intensive lectures and adequate class rooms.
2. Conducive environment.
3. Seasoned and dedicated experienced lecturers.
4. Comprehensive tutorial.
5. Yearly successive achievement in terms of student result
6. Conducive accommodation for our students.

Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by omololla(f): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2013
Thanks
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by LtCZAR: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
omololla: Hello.
Please when will the form for 2013-2014 session
Be out. What are their fees like for Nursing.

What's the Requirement and can I apply with Neco when the maths is d7.

Thanks
Omololla
i sent you an e-mail reply me
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
[size=18pt]2016/2017 MARCH ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE[/size]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to [email]Mzbronchure@gmail.com[/email]

[size=14pt]Houdegbe North American University [ MARCH INTAKE UPDATE ][/size]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- Residential Permit
- International Passport
- Admission Processing Fee
NOTE: Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria,paid per semester and can be paid installmentally. Tuition fee range is 190,000 in NGN

RESUMPTION DATE:
-1st semester - November
-2nd Semester - MARCH {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
-SUMMER SESSION - August
For Tuition fee and Info : [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

[size=16pt]For Easy Purchase Of Forms/Registration & Accommodation Processing[/size]

Mobile : +22962185894 [WhatsApp Chat], +22998070947 [FORM PURCHASE AND PROCESSING ONLY]
Home: +2348088500840 [WhatsApp Chat]
BlackBerry pin : 59207A1C {SWIFT RESPONSE}
E-mail:[email] Mzbronchure@gmail.com [/email]
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

[size=17pt]COURSES [/size]
FACULTY OF ART
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
→ Public Administration
→ Law (LLB)
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION
→ Mass Communication → Translation
→ Sociology
→ History
→ Psychology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
→ Management Information System.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING
→ Accounting,
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Economics
→ Marketing.

Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Zelingsky(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2013
Mwesley.xl@gmail.com pls i need a discription to NAU pls
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Tushedbaby: 9:05am On May 06, 2013
If jamb s required wt mst b d cut-of mark And plz wen s d admissn form cmin out 4 2013/2014 section? And plz how much is d school fees in naira? Here s my numba 08187296704 n ma e-mail marthaajayi30@yahoo.com.
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by mankand(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2013
your trusted partner to study abroad. www.transukrvuz.com
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Emex100(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2013
Pls when is d form for 2013/2014 session b out. And where can i get it.
How much is the tution fee for computer science pls here is my mail: emex2team@yahoo.com
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by omololla(f): 11:18am On May 09, 2013
LtCZAR:
i sent you an e-mail reply me

Sorry. I didn't see any email. Can u please re send?
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by EndowedGeorge: 7:16am On May 10, 2013
D question by NIGERIANS if d sch is being ACCREDITED by Nigeria government is a vry SENSELESS question...hw wil u guys xpect d Ministry Of Education of Nigeria 2 ACCREDITE a sch in anoda country(BENIN)......d only uni dat i blieve Nigeria government can ACCREDITE is only dos Northern American uni branches in Nigeria....as a NIGERIAN if u GRADUATE frm d main campus @ HOUDEGBE in BENIN u ar sure of NYSC.....so u guys shud stop spreading NEGATIVE tins abt d SCH

1 Like

Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by kessygirl(f): 3:26pm On May 26, 2013
Kanmyos: Pls can anyone help me with the university of calavi?
I wnt 2 knw their requirements.
Dis is my email oyekanmi@mail.com

Are you still interested in entering the Calavi University? Cos new session starts October but the processing starts by September.
You have to change​your Waec result to french and some other documents. Buying the forms and other necessary things. Now if you want to stay in the school hostel, then you let me know but if you want outside also good then we will start looking one for you. Here is my contact: +229 96826629
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by bennyruth: 5:36am On May 29, 2013
Sir/Madam,
pls i want to know if the sch will give me admission with any of the following result?
WAEC
COMMERCE C6
CRK C6
ECONS C6
GOVT C6
LIT IN ENG C4
ENG D7
MATHS F9
BIOLOGY C6
HOME MANAGEMENT B3
NECO RESULT
ENG D7
MATHS C6
CRK C4
COMMERCE C6
ECONS C4
GOVT C4
LIT IN ENG F9
BIOLOGY C4
Pls with due respect i would like to know. This is my email bennyruth@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by vizboy(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2013
Hey guys i just need an affordable university between the range of 50 to 70k with accomodation in benin republic. Please help me out. Just want to study computer science or elect engr

my mail: vizboyz007@gmail.com
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2013
WITH LOW TUTION FEE, LOW ACCOMODATION FEE. Believe it or leave it this is your chance in schooling in an international recognized ,accredited and affiliated with massachusset institute of technology best tech university in the world

Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2013
NO PROCESSING FEE, NO ADMISSION STRESS, LOW HOSTEL FEE... APPLY NOW... THIS REAL. TRY AND SEE! A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE CLAIMING TO BE AGENT....THEY ARE SCAMMING... SEND US MESSAGE NOW. PUSH THE BUTTON AND YOUR ADMISSION LETTER WILL BE SENT TO YOU IN LATEST 3WEEKS AFTER APPLICATION
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
Use your neco result in nigeria to gain admission into the university contact us NOW!!!! ilovemyait101@gmail.com
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
plz i need dis info like mad..i want too study physicology or socilogy in university of abomey calvi..but i need too knw hw much is the fees nd the form.here is my contact +2348068059344 my emial smith_sydny@yahoo.com u can find me on facebook..smithiceboxberry.. plz someone help me out..thanks guys
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
[size=18pt]2016/2017 MARCH ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE[/size]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to [email]Mzbronchure@gmail.com[/email]

[size=14pt]Houdegbe North American University [ MARCH INTAKE UPDATE ][/size]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- Residential Permit
- International Passport
- Admission Processing Fee
NOTE: Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria,paid per semester and can be paid installmentally. Tuition fee range is 190,000 in NGN

RESUMPTION DATE:
-1st semester - November
-2nd Semester - MARCH {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
-SUMMER SESSION - August
For Tuition fee and Info : [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

[size=16pt]For Easy Purchase Of Forms/Registration & Accommodation Processing[/size]

Mobile : +22962185894 [WhatsApp Chat], +22998070947 [FORM PURCHASE AND PROCESSING ONLY]
Home: +2348088500840 [WhatsApp Chat]
BlackBerry pin : 59207A1C {SWIFT RESPONSE}
E-mail:[email] Mzbronchure@gmail.com [/email]
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

[size=17pt]COURSES [/size]
FACULTY OF ART
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
→ Public Administration
→ Law (LLB)
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION
→ Mass Communication → Translation
→ Sociology
→ History
→ Psychology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
→ Management Information System.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING
→ Accounting,
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Economics
→ Marketing.

Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by wolexb2k: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls can you send †̥ ♏Ɣ box more info about hudegbe university, law programme and their possibly requirement. Mostly their school fees.plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Education Project Topics With Available Materials / Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.