Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. - Educational Services (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. (151415 Views)

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic, Cotonou. / Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin / Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by mankand(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
Over the years, our company have been recruiting students into East Europe, Ukraine, Belarus and Poland for studies at cheap tuitions.

For more information, please check www.transukrvuz.com or call 08037825608 and 08180710346
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by EllaT: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2013
Can i plz knw wen d skul form expires nd how much a medicine student ȋ̝̊̅§ to pay for a semester!
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by EllaT: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2013
Nd top question plz,ȋ̝̊̅§ medicine accredited in houdegbe north American uni? I rilli need answers to my questions. Thank U̶̲̥̅̊º
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by zulkifli: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
crypls hw du i get d formpls hw du i get d formpls hw du i get d form
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by naruto02(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
I need to know the fees
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by LtCZAR: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Ella T. Yes Medicine is Acceredited in the school.
@zulkifi send a mail to irohin190@yahoo.com for futher details to get the admission form
sam as you naruto02
Mr JOHN
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
APPLY NOW!!!
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by kedge: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2013
ARE YOU DESIROUS OF STUDYING IN A DISTINCTLY GLOBAL INSTITUTION?
Heriot –Watt University is definitely the school for you.
Herriot - Watt Offers a broad portfolio of programmes that are delivered in a number of ways, including full - time and distance learning to fit in with your own circumstance.
Heriot – Watt University has campuses in Scotland, Orkney and Dubai.
FACTS ABOUT HERIOT-WATT UNIVERSITY
• It is a Global University with 50 institutions in over 35 countries.
• Top in Scotland.
• Top in the Uk for Chemical Engineering, Psychology, and Planning.
• No 2 in the Uk for Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Marketing, and Mechanical Engineering.
• Institute of Petroleum is recognised internationally as a leading centre of excellence in Petroleum Engineering.
• Top Ten for Graduate employment in the Uk.
• Top Uk University for student experience.
• Scottish University of the year 2012/2013.
• Ranked in top 4% in the world for been a research -led university.
For more information and free counseling contact KEDGE CONSULTING LIMITED on info@kedgeconsultingltd.com, Julius: 08174610296, Nkechi : 08174610298, Shola:08033608831 visit our website www.kedgeconsultingltd.com.
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Femadad: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
269A462B pls I nid info about d school n d courses available
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by natlaw: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pls add me as soon as possible 323F8F89
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Intel2(f): 2:00am On Aug 07, 2013

HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY BENIN REPUBLIC is a Bilingual University situated in Pk10, Cotonou was established in 1992 by Prof. Octave Cossi Houdegbe.
Since it’s inception, the school had progressed and especially within 2009-2015 the population of Nigerian students
was colossal but instead of making positive progress, the state of affairs at the school worsened

From 2015, Nigerian Law graduates were banned from being admitted into the Nigerian Law School till date because the
Civil law taught in French Speaking Countries cannot be practiced in Nigeria. Things even worsened after a
new President was elected in the country of Benin. Patrice Talon became president and charged the president of the
school of corruption alleged he had been running the school without paying his taxes.
In 2016, everything started to deteriorate as the school had to start paying all outstanding taxes and could no
longer afford to pay it’s lecturers.
Many students transferred to other universities. In a bid to retain it students, the school reduced it’s
tuition fees.

https://beninuniversities..com/2018/08/university-update.html

Currently, as at August 2018 there are less than 500 students in the entire University who are mostly on the verge
of transferring because there is little or no educational activity going on campus.
There is also no electricity and water on campus because the new President of the Country accuses the
President of the University of operating the School for years without paying any bills. The honest truth is that the
school is on the verge of shutting down.

Read the Recent 2018 Update written by Ex Student of HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY before you Apply OR Apply in ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY, COTONOU.
https://beninuniversities..com/2018/08/university-update.html

The currency which used to go for 3 Thousand Francs to a Thousand Naira is now almost the same as the Naira. Never
worry, there are top other top accredited University like ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY Affiliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
OF LEADERSHIP,PLYMOUTH,USA.
My advice to prospective students planning to study in Benin Republic, Cotonou,
Kindly apply in below accredited Universities listed according to their recent ranking , Masters program, Affiliations, Scholarship and Internships and National Youth Service Corp done
in all parts in Nigeria.

* ISM ADONAI , UNIVERSITY, COTONOU
* LE COURS SONOU UNIVERSITY, COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC

ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC [Affiliated to American University Of Leadership, Florida, USA]
FOR ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22962185894< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
For Tuition Fee and Universities Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by makolumi(f): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]pls pals how do i get the link to houdegbe north american university web site?
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by LtCZAR: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
makolumi: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]pls pals how do i get the link to houdegbe north american university web site?
HNAUB.BJ
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by enarha: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
could an email on the admission details, fee schedule for accounting freshers be sent to me on okpokamr@yahoo.com or 08187111968. thank you[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by mamamie: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2013
pls guys i want to know how much it cause to sturdy international law as a new student at houdegbe north american university COTONOU as a new student. Its urgent pls, i really need answers especially from those who are already in the university, my e-mail is mamamie2008
@yahoo.com BB PIN:26EDC228. QUICK ANSWERS AND RESPONSE WILL BE APRECIATED.
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by LtCZAR: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2013
mamamie: pls guys i want to know how much it cause to sturdy international law as a new student at houdegbe north american university COTONOU as a new student. Its urgent pls, i really need answers especially from those who are already in the university, my e-mail is mamamie2008
@yahoo.com BB PIN:26EDC228. QUICK ANSWERS AND RESPONSE WILL BE APRECIATED.

check your mail
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Timsezeh(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls what is the tuition fee for nursing and microbiology. How Can apply timsezeh@yahoo.com
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Timsezeh(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls what is the tuition fee for nursing and microbiology. How Can I apply timsezeh@yahoo.com
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Popechike: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
pls wat is the maximum no of student dey admit in medicine in houdegbe
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by marvel02: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
LtCZAR:
check your mail
pls do they teach nigerian law in houdegbe n how much is d fees for law
pls i rili nid answers get me on ukaegbu.perpetual@yahoo.com
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Please is application still on? I want to know the overall cost to study Medicine or Pharmacy in this school, my brother is interested in studying in this school.. The application fee and costs paid for 1st and second semester. Thank you
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by LtCZAR: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
Phiozy: Please is application still on? I want to know the overall cost to study Medicine or Pharmacy in this school, my brother is interested in studying in this school.. The application fee and costs paid for 1st and second semester. Thank you
Yes the Application is still on. for any other details
send a mail to st_johnsadmissions@yahoo.com
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
LtCZAR:
Yes the Application is still on. for any other details
send a mail to st_johnsadmissions@yahoo.com
I sent u a mail, but I'm yet to receive a reply... Anyway, my gmail is phiozy1@gmail.com. Pls a need a response asap. Medicine and surgery, overall fee per year(in naira) and application fee. Thank you
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by abdulwahadan: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2013
227A773A is my bb pin here is my email adres usmansarki57@yahoo.com pls tell me were I can buy their form and how much can I get d form and pls will dey accpt me wt dis result mathsC6 englishC6 hausaC6 irsC4 agricC6 econsF9 geoD7 bioE8 govtC6. Pls am wait n
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by abdulwahadan: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2013
Pls I forgot to tell u dat I wnt to study international relations the result info I wrote was a waec result pls any info given will be apreciated thanks
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by LtCZAR: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
abdulwahadan: Pls I forgot to tell u dat I wnt to study international relations the result info I wrote was a waec result pls any info given will be apreciated thanks
Check your mail I have replied you there
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Haramide1234: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
much is d form +is it true dat d form wil b closing by Wednesday n Ao can u obtain d form
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by LtCZAR: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2013
If you have not obtain the form for Admission for Next session
call 08135351542 or st_johnsadmissions@yahoo.com
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by Dimextay(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2013
please i have gotten the form and my question is dat do they take any entrance examination?
Re: Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. by LtCZAR: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2013
No they do not take Entrance exam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Education Project Topics With Available Materials / Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.