Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal (1341 Views)

Yobe South PDP Senator, Endorses President Buhari / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies / BREAKING: PDP Senator Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 12:29am On Jun 25, 2023
Representatives of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria and the National Examination Council (NECO) have testified against Lawal Adamu, senator representing Kaduna central, at the tribunal over the allegation of certificates forgery.

Muhammad Sani Abdullahi, candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Kaduna central, is challenging the victory of Adamu of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the February 25 national assembly election.

At the hearing of the petition filed by Abdullahi, six witnesses, including ABU, NECO and primary and secondary schools that the senator claimed to have attended were called to testify.

Abubakar Is’haq, an associate professor of law, represented ABU Zaria, before the three-man panel chaired by H.H Kereng.

Advertisement

The university was subpoenaed to provide academic records of Adamu while he was a student at the institution.

Esther Wuyaa, represented the National Examination Council (NECO), which is the second respondent and presented certified result confirmation to the court.

Also, Ibrahim Yusuf, the head teacher of Demonstration Primary School also testified against the senator.

Advertisement

The school registration records from 1982 to 1986 which were tendered to the panel showed no record of Lawal Adamu Usman as a student of the school, as he claimed in the documents he submitted to INEC prior to the 2023 general elections.

Bello Suleiman, the principal of Government Day Secondary School (GDSS), Gwagwalada, told the tribunal there was no candidate with the name of Lawal Adamu Usman from the years 1986 to 1994 according to available records.

During the tribunal proceedings, M.A Magaji, counsel to the first respondent, cross-examined all the witnesses with no objections.

While addressing journalists after the sitting, Johnson Usman, a senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and counsel to the APC candidate, said they were contesting Adamu’s victory on the ground that he presented forged certificates and non-compliance with the electoral act.

Advertisement

All schools that testified, submitted their school registers to the court as evidence.

The tribunal adjourned the sitting to July 11.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thecable.ng/certificate-forgery-abu-neco-testify-against-kaduna-central-senator-at-tribunal/amp&ved=2ahUKEwjTmKDOhd3_AhUJg1wKHaRpAKsQFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1JKlZCDGKYox5bB9mJAe6p

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Obinoscopy
Seunmsg
Kyase
Noethnicity
Kahal
Naptu2
Anigbajumo
Cajal
Omenka
Benuejosh
Arysexy
Jaxxy
Jrusky
Asobo
Quotasystem
Arrewanorth
Fergie001
Vicdom
Bayelsaowei
Kelvinginzie
Politeactivist
Sionkpo
Norwichsailor
Ekpeitit
Oldbeer
Buddha3
Sonoyom
Chrixxx
Bennycollins
Afamed
Calmobserver
Ogodigbodigbo
Isokoiscool
Tutudesz
Yarimo
Saintinoo
Saintlucia
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 12:32am On Jun 25, 2023
Pdp will surely lose this senate seat.this is an example of a solid,watertight case with concrete evidences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by Jostoman: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2023
senatordave1:
Pdp will surely lose this senate seat.this is an example of a solid,watertight case with concrete evidences
chicago result comes to mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 12:39am On Jun 25, 2023
Jostoman:

That's an example of a dead case

4 Likes

Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by Jostoman: 12:42am On Jun 25, 2023
senatordave1:

That's an example of a dead case
i hear you supreme court judge

1 Like

Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 12:44am On Jun 25, 2023
Jostoman:
i hear you supreme court judge

Up tinubu down atiku

3 Likes

Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by Solsix(m): 1:09am On Jun 25, 2023
So u mean he doesn't even a verifiable o level result? And he wants to be a senator of the federal republic?? Spits
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by Jostoman: 6:37am On Jun 25, 2023
senatordave1:

Up tinubu down atiku
dey play grin
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by Penguin2: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2023
senatordave1:
Yeah!

PDP will lose the seat just like APC will lose all 3 senatorial seats in Ebonyi.

They will lose Nasarawa and Ogun too.

I was flabbergasted the day I found out that APC didn’t even come second in Akwa Ibom. That if court sacks Umo Eno, then Senator Bassey is the next governor. Wow!
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2023
Penguin2:

Yeah!

PDP will lose the seat just like APC will lose all 3 senatorial seats in Ebonyi.

I was flabbergasted the day I found out that APC didn’t even come second in Akwa Ibom. That if court sacks Umo Eno, then Senator Bassey is the next governor. Wow!

Kid,stop dreaming.i think I'll stop quoting you to avoid childish comments

5 Likes

Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by fergie001: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2023
senatordave1:

Up tinubu down atiku
Mr. LA is one of Atiku's henchmen in Kaduna.

I understand he had a change of name on January 03, 2003.

He lost to Uba Sani on 2019, will he be that daft?
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2023
fergie001:
Mr. LA is one of Atiku's henchmen in Kaduna.

I understand he had a change of name on January 03, 2003.

He lost to Uba Sani on 2019, will he be that daft?

Does he have a notary and a deed poll to show the change of name?
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by fergie001: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2023
senatordave1:
Does he have a notary and a deed poll to show the change of name?
I am not his lawyer ooo grin grin grin
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2023
fergie001:

I am not his lawyer ooo grin grin grin

If a whole degi could not do them,don't expect a northerner to.unfortunately,it will not get to the apex court who will look at things closely
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by fergie001: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2023
senatordave1:

If a whole degi could not do them,don't expect a northerner to.unfortunately,it will not get to the apex court who will look at things closely
Well, we will wait to hear the full story, especially his defence.
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by favor914: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2023
Jostoman:
You are still living in 2002 Mr Jostoman Obidient.
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by favor914: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2023
Penguin2:

Yeah!

This same felon Senator Bassey that The Appeals Court upheld his criminal conviction last week?

Not surprised Penguin2, no be today you have been deceiving yourself to feel good.

Anyway the YPP candidate Senator Bassey, can remove the pdp candidate, for the APC candidate to take over, if that is what you hope for?

2 Likes

Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2023
fergie001:
Well, we will wait to hear the full story, especially his defence.

How do you know he's one of atiku henchmen as atiku has no loyallists
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by fergie001: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2023
senatordave1:

How do you know he's one of atiku henchmen as atiku has no loyallists
It is rumoured Atiku supported his case till the SC when he lost the PDP Senatorial Primary last year.
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by Resurrection212: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2023
From primary level to tertiary education non of them is real. And this man is very young...They should also investigate his source of income.
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
fergie001:
It is rumoured Atiku supported his case till the SC when he lost the PDP Senatorial Primary last year.

Just rumours.atiku always supporting worthless people.i still wonder how atiku won kaduna
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by dokyOloye: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
Penguin2:

Yeah!

You like your brother Nwiwhuru as governor but u don't like APC senators in Ebonyi,is that not hypocrisy?
Nwiwhuru even has the worst chances amongst all,now that d supreme court has ruled on the defection case ala Victor Nwite.
The only person who might lose his senate seat is Umahi.
The others won fair and square.
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by fergie001: 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
senatordave1:
Just rumours.atiku always supporting worthless people.i still wonder how atiku won kaduna
He is an Atiku ally... It is people like this that did it.
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
fergie001:
He is an Atiku ally... It is people like this that did it.

Why didn't him or atiku win in 2019? How come atiku struggled in the other nw states? Something is not right
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by fergie001: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
senatordave1:
Why didn't him or atiku win in 2019? How come atiku struggled in the other nw states? Something is not right
He was a rookie in 2019.

You should know what winning Kaduna Central should mean to El-Rufai.

He defeated Dattijo, one of the closest persons to Nasir. This guy has been into serious scholarship for indigent students and I know drops big money (don't know what he does for a living) for philanthropy in that Senatorial District.

Atiku won Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina. Jigawa, Zamfara & Kano were his albatross there.
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
fergie001:
He was a rookie in 2019.

You should what winning Kaduna Central should mean to El-Rufai.

He defeated Dattijo, one of the closest persons to Nasir. This guy has been into serious scholarship for indigent students and I know drops big money (don't know what he does for a living) for philanthropy in that Senatorial District.

Atiku won Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina. Jigawa, Zamfara & Kano were his albatross there.

A rookie on 2019 cannot just become a master in 2023 especially against a ruthless like El rufai.i believe El rufai helped atiku just like wike helped tinubu
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by Penguin2: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
dokyOloye:

You like your brother Nwiwhuru as governor but u don't like APC senators in Ebonyi,is that not hypocrisy?
Nwiwhuru even has the worst chances amongst all,now that d supreme court has ruled on the defection case ala Victor Nwite.
The only person who might lose his senate seat is Umahi.
The others won fair and square.
I hate it when people don’t differentiate facts….

The governorship election happened on a different day from the presidential election.

On the day of presidential election, Ebonyi people voted LP from top to bottom without minding if a goat is the candidate.

In Ebonyi North Senatorial District for instance, I prefer the Onyekachi Nwebonyi of APC that is currently there but he didn’t win. That’s the truth.

Two weeks later, the governorship election took place. By then, all the people of Izzi were severely conscientized with to vote Nwifuru so that the governorship can come to us. So you had Ebonyi, Izzi and Abakaliki LGAs voting for Nwifuru.

The other LGA in Ebonyi North (where Nwifuru is from) is Ohaukwu. And if you know the relationship between Izzi and Ngbo people, you would know that Ngbo people will never vote against the interest of Izzi people. So he won in Ohaukwu.

Now, Nwifuru’s wife is from Ikwo LGA plus Chinedu Ogar who also supported Nwifuru, that’s how he got considerable votes from Ikwo LGA.

Down south, the stakeholders of Ebonyi from southern Ebonyi, across party line, endorsed Nwifuru. They had to keep their acrimony with Umahi aside to do this. Add that to the fact that Nwifuru’s deputy is Afikpo.

That’s how Nwifuru had unified support from Afikpo, Isiagu, Ivo, Umahi’s Ohaozara, etc.

That was how Nwifuru won the election.

Can you tell me how the candidate you think won, won?
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by fergie001: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
senatordave1:
A rookie on 2019 cannot just become a master in 2023 especially against a ruthless like El rufai.i believe El rufai helped atiku just like wike helped tinubu
The guy has been consistent.

Kaduna, Kebbi and Yobe are places I think some things happened.
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
fergie001:

The guy has been consistent.

Kaduna, Kebbi and Yobe are places I think some things happened.

True.based on paper,atiku should have only won sokoto and maybe katsina and jigawa narrowly.the last places he can win was borno,yobe,zamfara and kwara.winning one of these places would require internal help from apc just like it required division in Edo,rivers and crs for apc to beat pdp.
Bagudu,badaru and buni were running apc during ccepc era and were anti tinubu.el rufai never hid his hatred so it's understandable.but El rufai retraced his steps seemingly and led apc govs to push power back south.buni followed lawan to buy the ticket alongside uzodinma so we knew where they stood.badaru before the primaries retraced his steps abd fully backed tinubu even more than ganduje.after primary bagudu as pgf chair had no choice but to grudgingly support tinubu plus he was on the ticket.at least he can be excused on the grounds of being up against aliero a grandmaster.uzodinma after primaries also supported him.buni stayed away.all the who is who in yobe are in apc so there's no excuse to lose.apart from sk,no one in kad can challenge El rufai except hunkuyi in nnpp.is it not convenient that only El rufai son and hon Abbas won nass?
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Penguin2:

I hate it when people don’t differentiate facts….

The governorship election happened on a different day from the presidential election.

On the day of presidential election, Ebonyi people voted LP from top to bottom without minding if a goat is the candidate.

In Ebonyi North Senatorial District for instance, I prefer the Onyekachi Nwebonyi of APC that is currently there but he didn’t win. That’s the truth.

Two weeks later, the governorship election took place. By then, all the people of Izzi were severely conscientized with to vote Nwifuru so that the governorship can come to us. So you had Ebonyi, Izzi and Abakaliki LGAs voting for Nwifuru.

The other LGA in Ebonyi North (where Nwifuru is from) is Ohaukwu. And if you know the relationship between Izzi and Ngbo people, you would know that Ngbo people will never vote against the interest of Izzi people. So he won in Ohaukwu.

Now, Nwifuru’s wife is from Ikwo LGA plus Chinedu Ogar who also supported Nwifuru, that’s how he got considerable votes from Ikwo LGA.

Down south, the stakeholders of Ebonyi from southern Ebonyi, across party line, endorsed Nwifuru. They had to keep their acrimony with Umahi aside to do this. Add that to the fact that Nwifuru’s deputy is Afikpo.

That’s how Nwifuru had unified support from Afikpo, Isiagu, Ivo, Umahi’s Ohaozara, etc.

That was how Nwifuru won the election.

Can you tell me how the candidate you think won, won?

Umahi won ivo,ohaozara.lp won onicha while afikpo north and south were divided
Re: Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal by Penguin2: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
senatordave1:

Umahi won ivo,ohaozara.lp won onicha while afikpo north and south were divided
Umahi rigged Ohaozara and Ivo.

How can he lose his polling unit and win elsewhere?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SW To Produce VP In 2027; PDP. / Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good / Breaking News!!! See 4Th Largest Tribe In Nigeria!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.