Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth (1638 Views)

How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. / See Why Some Believers Don’t Accept The Theory Of Evolution / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 6:50am On Jun 25, 2023
After Years of Denials, Misinformation, Disinformation and Taqqiya, the Truth is Finally Out

After a long time of Muslims claiming the validity of the Scientific Miracles in the Qur'an, the Truth is Finally getting accepted.

A renowned Islamic Apologist Ali Dawah came out to say this:

"I repeat again:
The Scientific Miracles Argument of the Qur'an is Debunked!
And we as Muslims, guess what, it doesn't bother us to the least...

Yes, it is Debunked and we don't need it.
It's all gone into the bin.. The recycle bin.

You can't even recycle it: it's gone to the waste. Like poo

And we are Proud of that!
I repeat again, we are proud of that! "

https://youtube.com/shorts/iFiEw7JJt9s?feature=share3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiEw7JJt9s&feature=youtu.be

Questions:
1. Your sincere comment on this?
2. Is it possible that Allah be wrong with apparent Scientific Errors in the Qur'an?
3. How many more standard Islamic narrative have to be flogged before realization comes to you.

I think you should apologise for fighting the Truth anytime it is presented against your standard Islamic narrative.

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:

LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat,
Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo ,
Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
, mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem ,
abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins
,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban ,
ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11
, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 ,
Raheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by ItsReal: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by ItsReal: 7:18am On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2023
ItsReal:
Lol
One by one the TRUTH is catching up!

All their standard narratives collapsing because they are based on lies and fabrications

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by ItsReal: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2023
ItsReal:
Here is another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8flQ68Jm-A&list=LL&index=7&pp=gAQBiAQB
This actually proves that Jesus was killed by crucifixion on the cross.

What do Christians have to gain by saying that their Lord, Master and God was killed in a shameful and humiliating manner?

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by ItsReal: 7:24am On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2023
ItsReal:
And this:
Imagine, on their channel o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGjHDTtZLko&list=LL&index=14&pp=gAQBiAQB
Muslims with Taqqiya!
Without lies Islam Crumbles!

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2023
Here is the original video from ALI DAWAH'S YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUZeMcdlQYk

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Two years ago,this same Ali Dawah was busy converting Christians to Islam by preaching the Scientific Miracles in the Qur'an

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-bufUb6mVM

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2023
LegalWolf will not look for technicalities to knock out this evidence now!

https://www.nairaland.com/7741043/scientific-miracles-quran-muslims-finally#124018881

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by gaskiyamagana: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
TenQ:
After Years of Denials, Misinformation, Disinformation and Taqqiya, the Truth is Finally Out

After a long time of Muslims claiming the validity of the Scientific Miracles in the Qur'an, the Truth is Finally getting accepted.

"I repeat again:

Questions:
2. Is it possible that Allah be wrong with apparent Scientific Errors in the Qur'an?
3. How many more standard Islamic narrative have to be flogged before realization comes to you.

I think you should apologise for fighting the Truth anytime it is presented against your standard Islamic narrative.

Cc:

Raheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji
Christianized brain , brainwashing enemies of Islam.
Which of the miracles and how was it debunked?
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Christianized brain , brainwashing enemies of Islam.
Which of the miracles and how was it debunked?
Ali Dawah is a Muslim o!

Are you accusing me of copying him?

This is him saying the same things on his own website.

Am I an enemy simply because I speak the truth about islam?

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by gaskiyamagana: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
TenQ:

Ali Dawah is a Muslim o!

Are you accusing me of copying him?

This is him saying the same things on his own website.

Am I an enemy simply because I speak the truth about islam?

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah.
That was his position against the scientific miracles of the Qur'an , NOT EVEN QUR'AN ITSELF OR ISLAM. Poor you enemy of Islam twisting him and qouting him out of content.
Hear him saying repeatedly: "THANK ALLAH, PEOPLE ARE COMING TO ISLAM"
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by honesttalk21: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah.
That was his position against the scientific miracles of the Qur'an , NOT EVEN QUR'AN ITSELF OR ISLAM. Poor you enemy of Islam twisting him and qouting him out of content.
Hear him saying repeatedly: "THANK ALLAH, PEOPLE ARE COMING TO ISLAM"
I quoted Ali Dawah perfectly without adding any words of mine

He said
"I repeat again:
The Scientific Miracles Argument of the Qur'an was Debunked!

Where did I quote him out of context?

Gradually all of you will admit the truth: thay your claim of the validity of the Scientific Miracles in the Qur'an is a SCAM!

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
honesttalk21:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPdlHZcyRm4
You know me well by now: only one or two questions and all your arguments fall down flat.

I have two hadiths for you: which one of them is true /authentic?

1. Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 1145, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 758
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Our Lord Almighty descends to the lowest heaven in the last third of every night, saying: Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive him?”

2. Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 93 :: Hadith 532
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "The believers will be kept (waiting) on the Day of Resurrection so long that they will become worried and say, "Let us ask somebody to intercede far us with our Lord so that He may relieve us from our place.
Let every nation follow what they used to worship,' and now we are waiting for our Lord.' Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say , 'You are not our Lord.' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?' They will say. 'The Shin,' and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation.
.....:

Tell me if any of these two hadiths are fabrications?

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by honesttalk21: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Appropriate understanding of what the Quran verse is saying against the expanding and evolving knowledge of science.

Good example is that of Quran 86 vs 5-7.
It is not talking about semen from the back of the man or gametes from the woman as many had supposed. Neither was this related to the formative stages of reproductive gonads during embryonic development but where these gametes mix and the development of the baby which emerges from the space between the ribs and back.

You don't need science to prove the words of the Quran.
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
honesttalk21:
Appropriate understanding of what the Quran verse is saying against the expanding and evolving knowledge of science.

Good example is that of Quran 86 vs 5-7.
It is not talking about semen from the back of the man or gametes from the woman as many had supposed. Neither was this related to the formative stages of reproductive gonads during embryonic development but where these gametes mix and the development of the baby which emerges from the space between the ribs and back.

You don't need science to prove the words of the Quran.

Qur'an 86:5-7
So let man consider from what he is created.
He is created from a gushing fluid
That issued from between the loins and ribs.

Question :
What is the name of the gushing fluid issuing between the loins and the ribs that forms a baby?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by honesttalk21: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
You have the Prostatic and seminal fluid as well as the follicular fluid.
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by honesttalk21: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
Why did you not fully quote Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 93 :: Hadith 532?

Please do then I will answer.

TenQ:

You know me well by now: only one or two questions and all your arguments fall down flat.

I have two hadiths for you: which one of them is true /authentic?

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Our Lord Almighty descends to the lowest heaven in the last third of every night, saying: Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive him?”

2. Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 93 :: Hadith 532
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "The believers will be kept (waiting) on the Day of Resurrection so long that they will become worried and say, "Let us ask somebody to intercede far us with our Lord so that He may relieve us from our place.
Let every nation follow what they used to worship,' and now we are waiting for our Lord.' Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say , 'You are not our Lord.' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?' They will say. 'The Shin,' and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation.
.....:

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by Ovacoma: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Muslims are now finding out the truth about the quran, Muham mad man, and his atrocities. Many of them are now leaving Islam, but the blasphemy and apostasy laws don't allow them declare these. Ex Muslims are now using the internet to to blasphem against muha mad, his wives, and companions by writing their names on their private parts and posting them online, this is why muslim leaders are crying in Pakistan! Without lies, Islam dies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by gaskiyamagana: 1:10am On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

I quoted Ali Dawah perfectly without adding any words of mine

He said
"I repeat again:
The Scientific Miracles Argument of the Qur'an was Debunked!

Where did I quote him out of context?

Gradually all of you will admit the truth: thay your claim of the validity of the Scientific Miracles in the Qur'an is a SCAM!
Why raising the issue on it if not to cause confusion? You should not have raised it all so far he did not say he disbelief in the Qur'an itself and Allah Who revealed it. As l have said, that was his position on the issue, not on behalf of all Muslims, although, it is only useful for twisting in the circle of enemies of Islam.
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 4:26am On Jun 26, 2023
honesttalk21:
You have the Prostatic and seminal fluid as well as the follicular fluid.
Singular a gushing Fluid NOT Some gushing fluids

Not withstanding, No baby is formed from Prostatic and seminal fluid as well as the follicular fluid. Otherwise explain how the fluids contribute their chromosomes to form the baby?

Is it UNTRUE that a baby is formed when a single spermatozoa fuses with an ovum?

So, back to the question :
Qur'an 86:5-7
So let man consider from what he is created.
He is created from a gushing fluid
That issued from between the loins and ribs.

Question :
What is the name of the gushing fluid issuing between the loins and the ribs that forms a baby?
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 4:37am On Jun 26, 2023
honesttalk21:
Why did you not fully quote Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 93 :: Hadith 532?

Please do then I will answer.

You very well know that the hadith is long and that was why I took an extract.

Here it is!
I have two hadiths for you: which one of them is true/authentic?

2. Sahih al-Bukhari 7439
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:

We said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun and the moon when the sky is clear?" We said, "No." He said, "So you will have no difficulty in seeing your Lord on that Day as you have no difficulty in seeing the sun and the moon (in a clear sky)." The Prophet then said, "Somebody will then announce, 'Let every nation follow what they used to worship.' So the companions of the cross will go with their cross, and the idolators (will go) with their idols, and the companions of every god (false deities) (will go) with their god, till there remain those who used to worship Allah, both the obedient ones and the mischievous ones, and some of the people of the Scripture. Then Hell will be presented to them as if it were a mirage. Then it will be said to the Jews, "What did you use to worship?' They will reply, 'We used to worship Ezra, the son of Allah.' It will be said to them, 'You are liars, for Allah has neither a wife nor a son. What do you want (now)?' They will reply, 'We want You to provide us with water.' Then it will be said to them 'Drink,' and they will fall down in Hell (instead). Then it will be said to the Christians, 'What did you use to worship?'

They will reply, 'We used to worship Messiah, the son of Allah.' It will be said, 'You are liars, for Allah has neither a wife nor a son. What: do you want (now)?' They will say, 'We want You to provide us with water.' It will be said to them, 'Drink,' and they will fall down in Hell (instead). When there remain only those who used to worship Allah (Alone), both the obedient ones and the mischievous ones, it will be said to them, 'What keeps you here when all the people have gone?' They will say, 'We parted with them (in the world) when we were in greater need of them than we are today, we heard the call of one proclaiming, 'Let every nation follow what they used to worship,' and now we are waiting for our Lord.' Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say, 'You are not our Lord.' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?' They will say. 'The Shin,' and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation. These people will try to prostrate but their backs will be rigid like one piece of a wood (and they will not be able to prostrate). Then the bridge will be laid across Hell." We, the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What is the bridge?'

He said, "It is a slippery (bridge) on which there are clamps and (Hooks like) a thorny seed that is wide at one side and narrow at the other and has thorns with bent ends. Such a thorny seed is found in Najd and is called As-Sa'dan. Some of the believers will cross the bridge as quickly as the wink of an eye, some others as quick as lightning, a strong wind, fast horses or she-camels. So some will be safe without any harm; some will be safe after receiving some scratches, and some will fall down into Hell (Fire). The last person will cross by being dragged (over the bridge)." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You (Muslims) cannot be more pressing in claiming from me a right that has been clearly proved to be yours than the believers in interceding with Almighty for their (Muslim) brothers on that Day, when they see themselves safe.

They will say, 'O Allah! (Save) our brothers (for they) used to pray with us, fast with us and also do good deeds with us.' Allah will say, 'Go and take out (of Hell) anyone in whose heart you find faith equal to the weight of one (gold) Dinar.' Allah will forbid the Fire to burn the faces of those sinners. They will go to them and find some of them in Hell (Fire) up to their feet, and some up to the middle of their legs. So they will take out those whom they will recognize and then they will return, and Allah will say (to them), 'Go and take out (of Hell) anyone in whose heart you find faith equal to the weight of one half Dinar.' They will take out whomever they will recognize and return, and then Allah will say, 'Go and take out (of Hell) anyone in whose heart you find faith equal to the weight of an atom (or a smallest ant), and so they will take out all those whom they will recognize." Abu Sa'id said: If you do not believe me then read the Holy Verse:--

'Surely! Allah wrongs not even of the weight of an atom (or a smallest ant) but if there is any good (done) He doubles it.' (4.40) The Prophet added, "Then the prophets and Angels and the believers will intercede, and (last of all) the Almighty (Allah) will say, 'Now remains My Intercession. He will then hold a handful of the Fire from which He will take out some people whose bodies have been burnt, and they will be thrown into a river at the entrance of Paradise, called the water of life.

They will grow on its banks, as a seed carried by the torrent grows. You have noticed how it grows beside a rock or beside a tree, and how the side facing the sun is usually green while the side facing the shade is white. Those people will come out (of the River of Life) like pearls, and they will have (golden) necklaces, and then they will enter Paradise whereupon the people of Paradise will say, 'These are the people emancipated by the Beneficent. He has admitted them into Paradise without them having done any good deeds and without sending forth any good (for themselves).' Then it will be said to them, 'For you is what you have seen and its equivalent as well.'"

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 4:41am On Jun 26, 2023
Ovacoma:
Muslims are now finding out the truth about the quran, Muham mad man, and his atrocities. Many of them are now leaving Islam, but the blasphemy and apostasy laws don't allow them declare these. Ex Muslims are now using the internet to to blasphem against muha mad, his wives, and companions by writing their names on their private parts and posting them online, this is why muslim leaders are crying in Pakistan! Without lies, Islam dies.
Even with this exposure, they must still tell lies to protect Allah and his messanger!

Without lies, Islam Crumbles!

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 4:51am On Jun 26, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Why raising the issue on it if not to cause confusion? You should not have raised it all so far he did not say he disbelief in the Qur'an itself and Allah Who revealed it. As l have said, that was his position on the issue, not on behalf of all Muslims, although, it is only useful for twisting in the circle of enemies of Islam.
He saidsadAli Dawah)
And we as Muslims, guess what, it doesn't bother us to the least.. .

I wasn't writing of the Qur'an : I wrote of your CLAIMS for the validity of the Scientific Miracles in the Qur'an
Now accepted as a Scam by Ali Dawah!

Two years ago, he too used to convert people to Islam claiming this "fact" now Debunked!

Why raise the issue?
To help Muslim's know that the Islamic claims of scientific miracles in the Qur'an is Debunked!

How many more untruths has to be uncovered before you know that NOTHING of God can be supported by LIES or FABRICATIONS!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by MightySparrow: 6:40am On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

"I repeat again:

Questions:

Cc:

TenQ tell them.
Antichristian, my ffriend and Co. can't think straight. Knacking of head has shaken off their thinking faculty.

Allah, is a wrong God to be debunked.
Mohammed is a false prophet to be exposed
Sexlam is all about sex, greed,and control.

Not only scientific proofs but morals of the religion.
1. How dó you want me to allow a man to suck my wife's breast? I can't even accept such for my daughter! Not her husband? I forbid, God forbid!
2. What about Mutt'ah? Religious obligation for Muslima olosho?

3. What about renting one's wife p*ssy?

,4. Rapings, kidnappings, sexual assaults by fundamentalists: Boko Haram, ISWAP, Taliban etc.
4. Beating of wives as practiced by (SAW), as he whipped Aisha?

My brother, the list is endless.
Mohammed blended Arabian folklore with ignorance and twisted Jewish scriptures to produce Quran.
Only few wise ones are leaving the cult.
Shame, ignorance, and fear are still keeping many there.
Imagine this Dawah. He knows the truth but chose to stay with falsehood.
Good job my brother.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by Ovacoma: 6:50am On Jun 26, 2023
MightySparrow:

TenQ tell them.
Antichristian, my ffriend and Co. can't think straight. Knacking of head has shaken off their thinking faculty.

1. How dó you want me to allow a man to suck my wife's breast? I can't even accept such for my daughter! Not her husband? I forbid, God forbid!

,4. Rapings, kidnappings, sexual assaults by fundamentalists: Boko Haram, ISWAP, Taliban etc.

Mohammed blended Arabian folklore with ignorance and twisted Jewish scriptures to produce Quran.
Good job my brother.

Thanks for these, the list also includes the permission given to a man to sleep with his daughter if she was born out of wedlock!! This is evil!!!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by MightySparrow: 6:53am On Jun 26, 2023
Ovacoma:

Thanks for these, the list also the permission given to a man to sleep with his daughter if she was born out of wedlock!! This is evil!!!
Every evils is halal in Islam.
Every virtue is haram.

Sexlam is a huge joke.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by gaskiyamagana: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2023
MightySparrow:

TenQ tell them.

Good job my brother.

Thrash
Thrash
Thrasvagancer.
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by gaskiyamagana: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2023
MightySparrow:

Every evils is halal in Islam.
Every virtue is haram.

Sexlam is a huge joke.
J umbo
E extra
S ex
U nsensor
S cene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christianity's Crimes Against Humanity / Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. / Why Are Christians Afraid Of The Comet Elenin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.