Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth (1759 Views)

How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. / See Why Some Believers Don’t Accept The Theory Of Evolution / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by gaskiyamagana: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

The place you quoted is WRONG sir. Here is it

Song 3:1-5:
"By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loves: I sought him, but I found him not. I will rise now, and go about the city in the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loves: I sought him, but I found him not. The watchmen that go about the city found me: to whom I said, Saw you him whom my soul loves? It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loves: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me. I charge you, O you daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that you stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please."

Your depraved mind is why if you or your prophets eyes fall on a woman, the next thing is sex.

She woke up from her own room and decided that fornication is better performed not in her lovers room but in her mother's!?

No problem as the Depraved's imagination can run WILD!

Qur'an 19:18
Then We sent to her Our angel, ˹Gabriel,˺ appearing before her as a man, perfectly formed.

Quran 66:12
وَمَرْيَمَ ٱبْنَتَ عِمْرَٰنَ ٱلَّتِىٓ أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَـٰتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهِۦ وَكَانَتْ مِنَ ٱلْقَـٰنِتِينَ ١٢

What is the meaning of THIS : فَرْجَهَا
And What is THIS: فِيهِ

Is فَرْجَهَا the same as SLEEVE?
And Maryam (Mary) daughter of Imran, who kept safe her private parts (Vagina) so We breathed in it of Our Spirit, and she sincerely (believed) in the Words of her Lord, and His Books; and she was one of the devout.

It is good to know islam/

Is this holy Cunnilingus by Jibril?
If Mary didn't see an Angel (come to her) but a man, how did he (Jubril) blow into Mary's Vagina?

Tell me that this is Not from the Qur'an!?
HOW, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, JESUS WAS CONCEIVED?
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by gaskiyamagana: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

Unfortunately, Muslims want to pretend that all these can be swept under the carpet of forgetfulness.

How indeed can God authorise prostitution?

I don't understand how Muslims can justify such.

Only God knows how many times the Qur'an had been edited to become what it is now by defenders of Allah and his prophet. Even then, it is still a problem to Muslims.
Give name , year and those who edited QUR'AN as we have name , year and those responsible for tens of edition of Bibles.
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

I too join you in thanking prophet google which is reservoir of detailed information about reviseable text book called Bible. I just googled:
MISSING VERSES FROM THE BIBLES
It was abundantly clear from prophet google that:
1. What God of one Bible said was removed by God of another Bible.
2. One God made mistake to have said so, therefore another God of other Bible remove it.
3. God in one Bible express Himself too long then God of another Bible reduced the sentence.
If not Biblical God, who is now author of CONFUSION?
Evidence where God of one Bible opposed the writing of another God of another Bible as:

God did NOT dictate nor write the Bible. The Bible is a library of religious books by several prophets and men sent by God!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

HOW, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, JESUS WAS CONCEIVED?
Maybe you first answer my own question

If Mary didn't see an Angel (come to her) but a man, how did he (Jubril) blow into Mary's Vagina?

Here is what the Bible said about the conception of Jesus.
Luk 1:35:
"And the angel answered and said to her, The Holy Ghost shall come on you, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow you: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of you shall be called the Son of God."
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Give name , year and those who edited QUR'AN as we have name , year and those responsible for tens of edition of Bibles.
The first editing was done by a Mohammed according to Islamic sources.
1. He wrote the satanic verses as Qur'an then he deleted it.
2. Without any instruction from Allah or Jubril, Mohammed reordered the arrangement of the Qur'an.

The second editing was done by a Tame Lamb according to Islamic sources.
1. The Lamb eat up the Qur'an with instructions from Allah for men to suckle on a woman's breast ten times.
2. The lamb eat up the Qur'an where stoning for Adultery was prescribed as law by Allah

The third editing was done by Uthman according to Islamic sources.

1. Seven dialects of Arabic was revealed to Mohammed, he reduced it into ONE
2. Every Qur'an in existence that he could lay his hands on was burned and destroyed so that only his own PREFERRED COPY survive

The fourth is even more grevious as we don't know who did it.

The Uthman Qur'an suddenly disappeared and was replaced by a Recitation by Hafs. Unfortunately, many Islamic scholars think Hafs is a liar (why they abandoned a printed copy sent to seven districts for a Recitation by just one person is still a mystery)

Let me stop here: as I wouldn't talk about translations yet!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by gaskiyamagana: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

The first editing was done by a Mohammed according to Islamic sources.
1. He wrote the satanic verses as Qur'an then he deleted it.
2. Without any instruction from Allah or Jubril, Mohammed reordered the arrangement of the Qur'an.

The second editing was done by a Tame Lamb according to Islamic sources.
1. The Lamb eat up the Qur'an with instructions from Allah for men to suckle on a woman's breast ten times.
2. The lamb eat up the Qur'an where stoning for Adultery was prescribed as law by Allah

The third editing was done by Uthman according to Islamic sources.

1. Seven dialects of Arabic was revealed to Mohammed, he reduced it into ONE
2. Every Qur'an in existence that he could lay his hands on was burned and destroyed so that only his own PREFERRED COPY survive

The fourth is even more grevious as we don't know who did it.

The Uthman Qur'an suddenly disappeared and was replaced by a Recitation by Hafs. Unfortunately, many Islamic scholars think Hafs is a liar (why they abandoned a printed copy sent to seven districts for a Recitation by just one person is still a mystery)

Let me stop here: as I wouldn't talk about translations yet!

Laughing unlimited.
According to Islamic source?
The lamb of Biblical God breed?
He wrote satanic verses and burn it in the presence of enemies of Islam?
Seven dialects of Arabic Qur'an but reduced to ONE, why? Good, you recognize QUR'AN is reduced to ONE, when and who will reduce Bible to one like you said of Qur'an?
Why were you short of quotations or references from your Christianized sources to back up your lies?
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Laughing unlimited.
According to Islamic source?
The lamb of Biblical God breed?
He wrote satanic verses and burn it in the presence of enemies of Islam?
Seven dialects of Arabic Qur'an but reduced to ONE, why? Good, you recognize QUR'AN is reduced to ONE, when and who will reduce Bible to one like you said of Qur'an?
Why were you short of quotations or references from your Christianized sources to back up your lies?
Are you sure you want references from Islamic source And you will accept them?

You haven't answered my question

Tell me that this is Not from the Qur'an or it is from Christianized sources!?
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by AntiChristian: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

The Songs of Solomon is a duet and Love Song.

The Book of Song of Solomon, also known as the Song of Songs or Canticles, is a poetic and allegorical book found in the Old Testament of the Bible.

The main message and purpose of the Song of Solomon revolve around love, desire, and the beauty of human relationships, particularly the romantic love between a bride and a bridegroom.

Overall, the book emphasizes the power and beauty of love and its ability to bring joy, fulfillment, and intimacy to human relationships. It highlights the importance of cherishing and nurturing love while recognizing the challenges and complexities that can arise within it.

It is Okay if you feel that it is vulgar and God shouldn't be interested in human romantic love.

So why does your God have to inspire one man to write so much about boobs, kiss, desire and lust in the so called Book of God?
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

So why does your God have to inspire one man to write so much about boobs, kiss, desire and lust in the so called Book of God?
God created human beings to have emotional attraction and love for the opposite sex. You probably didn't read this as your question had been answered

The Book of Song of Solomon, also known as the Song of Songs or Canticles, is a poetic and allegorical book found in the Old Testament of the Bible.

The main message and purpose of the Song of Solomon revolve around love, desire, and the beauty of human relationships, particularly the romantic love between a bride and a bridegroom.

Overall, the book emphasizes the power and beauty of love and its ability to bring joy, fulfillment, and intimacy to human relationships. It highlights the importance of cherishing and nurturing love while recognizing the challenges and complexities that can arise within it.

It is Okay if you feel that it is vulgar and God shouldn't be interested in human romantic love.

What is Jubril's mouth doing on the vagina of Mary? What was he blowing into Mary's Vagina? I am struggling not to imagine how Jubril has to plug his mouth to fit Mary's Vagina for the purpose of Blowing!

Over to you!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by AntiChristian: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

God created human beings to have emotional attraction and love for the opposite sex. You probably didn't read this as your question had been answered

So you mean your God was interested in love, sex, boobs, women? And is that why he was allotted 32 virgins in Numbers 31:40?

What is Jubril's mouth doing on the vagina of Mary? What was he blowing into Mary's Vagina? I am struggling not to imagine how Jubril has to plug his mouth to fit Mary's Vagina for the purpose of Blowing!

Over to you!

As usual, the answer to your stupid question should also be a commensurate one!
The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you (MARY). So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God. Luke 1:35

The verse above is explicit enough!

Let say HOLY SPIRIT = ANGEL JUBRIL,
I think you meant that Holy spirit raped Mary to give birth to your son of God according to the Bible?

It's like sin against the Holy Spirit is no more unforgivable in Christianity/Christendom?

Tifiak..!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
AntiChristian:
So you mean your God was interested in love, sex, boobs, women? And is that why he was allotted 32 virgins in Numbers 31:40?
See how you talk exactly like satan?!
Your words not mine!

AntiChristian:

As usual, the answer to your stupid question should also be a commensurate one!
The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you (MARY). So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God. Luke 1:35

The verse above is explicit enough!

Let say HOLY SPIRIT = ANGEL JUBRIL,
I think you meant that Holy spirit raped Mary to give birth to your son of God according to the Bible?

It's like sin against the Holy Spirit is no more unforgivable in Christianity/Christendom?

Tifiak..!

Only in Islam is the Holy Spirit Jubril: thus, you may be referring to your Allah!

Over to you!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by AntiChristian: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

See how you talk exactly like satan?!
Your words not mine!
Actually God was allotted 32 virgins in Numbers 31:40 after Moses ordered all their families and non-virgins to be killed.

Was God writing those poems to inspire the virgins with boobs?

Only in Islam is the Holy Spirit Jubril: thus, you may be referring to your Allah!

Over to you!

LUKE 1:35 HAS EXPLIANED IT!

HOLY SPIRIT OVERSHADOWED MARY TO GET SON OF GOD JESUS!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by IMAliyu(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:
After Years of Denials, Misinformation, Disinformation and Taqqiya, the Truth is Finally Out

After a long time of Muslims claiming the validity of the Scientific Miracles in the Qur'an, the Truth is Finally getting accepted.

A renowned Islamic Apologist Ali Dawah came out to say this:

"I repeat again:
The Scientific Miracles Argument of the Qur'an is Debunked!
The Scientific Miracles Argument of the Qur'an is Debunked!
And we as Muslims, guess what, it doesn't bother us to the least...

Yes, it is Debunked and we don't need it.
It's all gone into the bin.. The recycle bin.

You can't even recycle it: it's gone to the waste. Like poo

And we are Proud of that!
I repeat again, we are proud of that! "

https://youtube.com/shorts/iFiEw7JJt9s?feature=share3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiEw7JJt9s&feature=youtu.be

Questions:
1. Your sincere comment on this?
2. Is it possible that Allah be wrong with apparent Scientific Errors in the Qur'an?
3. How many more standard Islamic narrative have to be flogged before realization comes to you.

I think you should apologise for fighting the Truth anytime it is presented against your standard Islamic narrative.

[i]Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise

The scientific miracles claim was the first thing to erode for me.
It only makes sense and is convincing to someone ignorant of the actual science.
I saw way too many inconsistencies to take it seriously, and chose to believe the Quran contained more metaphorically and spiritual truths, which also eventually eroded away.

What's interesting about it is that it's a relatively new form of apologetics for Muslims, and was a copy of the christian "Biblical science" and the entire thing was mostly funded by the Saudis.

It's interesting to see a prominent Muslim apologist reject it now, as it's been a common talking point on the internet for a while now.

While I don't mind your exposition of the holes in Islam, you're presenting this stuff with a false dichotomy in mind that it's an Islam vs Christianity thing and disproving one of these validates the other. I've had arguments with christians that think the bible is a book containing actual science, they're also wrong fam.
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by gaskiyamagana: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

Maybe you first answer my own question

Here is what the Bible said about the conception of Jesus.
Luk 1:35:
"And the angel answered and said to her, The Holy Ghost shall come on you, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow you: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of you shall be called the Son of God."

"Come on you " like how
How was the power of the Highest 'overshadow' her?
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by gaskiyamagana: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

However, since the Qur'an is without such, you will need to answer these questions of mine and check if it is vulgar enough or not

The place you quoted is WRONG sir. Here is it

Song 3:1-5:
"By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loves: I sought him, but I found him not. I will rise now, and go about the city in the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loves: I sought him, but I found him not. The watchmen that go about the city found me: to whom I said, Saw you him whom my soul loves? It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loves: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me. I charge you, O you daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that you stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please."

Your depraved mind is why if you or your prophets eyes fall on a woman, the next thing is sex.

She woke up from her own room and decided that fornication is better performed not in her lovers room but in her mother's!?

No problem as the Depraved's imagination can run WILD!

Qur'an 19:18
Then We sent to her Our angel, ˹Gabriel,˺ appearing before her as a man, perfectly formed.

وَمَرْيَمَ ٱبْنَتَ عِمْرَٰنَ ٱلَّتِىٓ أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَـٰتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهِۦ وَكَانَتْ مِنَ ٱلْقَـٰنِتِينَ ١٢

What is the meaning of THIS : فَرْجَهَا
And What is THIS: فِيهِ

Is فَرْجَهَا the same as SLEEVE?
And Maryam (Mary) daughter of Imran, who kept safe her private parts (Vagina) so We breathed in it of Our Spirit, and she sincerely (believed) in the Words of her Lord, and His Books; and she was one of the devout.

It is good to know islam/

Has not yours deprived imagination run wild with wrong interpretation of events that led to Mary's conceivement of Jesus in the Qur'an?
Raw Porn words and actions l qouted, not wrong interpretation. Poem or whatever you want to use to cover them is meaningless as long as they are found in the Bible, supposedly Word of God.
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
AntiChristian:
Actually God was allotted 32 virgins in Numbers 31:40 after Moses ordered all their families and non-virgins to be killed.

Was God writing those poems to inspire the virgins with boobs?

LUKE 1:35 HAS EXPLIANED IT!

HOLY SPIRIT OVERSHADOWED MARY TO GET SON OF GOD JESUS!

You can allow your imaginations to run as wild as you are as your Allah says he is the same as the God of Moses and the God of Mary.
If you think Allah need to have sex with virgin, so be it.

Over to you!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by AntiChristian: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

You can allow your imaginations to run as wild as you are as your Allah says he is the same as the God of Moses and the God of Mary.
If you think Allah need to have sex with virgin, so be it.

Over to you!

Overshadowed means holly spirit slept with Mary according to Luke 1:35!

Why use that word "overshadow"?

Damn the Bible writers!

More so, Angels no dey sleep, eat, drink, have sex, or desires in Islam! They perfectly obey the command of Allah unlike humans and jinn that have free will!

Na Bible talk say Angels dey sleep with women give them belle, God dey get 32 virgins tribute from war booty, God fought Jacob and lose, Holy spirit overshadowed Mary till he was pregnant of the son of God, God became flesh to pass through the human veejay to become helpless as a baby, then grow up like any human! God ate, grew to puberty, had wet dreams,till he was killed!

God died for sometime!

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
IMAliyu:

The scientific miracles claim was the first thing to erode for me.
It only makes sense and is convincing to someone ignorant of the actual science.
I saw way too many inconsistencies to take it seriously, and chose to believe the Quran contained more metaphorically and spiritual truths, which also eventually eroded away.

What's interesting about it is that it's a relatively new form of apologetics for Muslims, and was a copy of the christian "Biblical science" and the entire thing was mostly funded by the Saudis.

It's interesting to see a prominent Muslim apologist reject it now, as it's been a common talking point on the internet for a while now.

I appreciate your honesty in this matter.
I think the issue or problem is the Over EXAGERATION of the Islamic Standard Narratives versus the Claims of the Qur'an with the Hadiths. These two are often at variance that only the Obstinate or Gullible or Ignorant can successfully hold such positions.
Examples:
1. The Qur'an is the exact words of Allah dictated through Jibril
However,
When you read the Qur'an, you see that Allah prays, Allah makes several statements that look like someone else is invoking Allah etc
2. There is only one Qur'an perfectly identical and unchanged as revealed to Mohammed
However,
We see up to 30 different Arabic Qur'ans of which the Warsh Qur'an and the Hafs Qur'an are the most popular
3. Mohammed is the best example for Mankind
However.
We see Mohammed performing the in-excusable act of marrying Zainab, the wife of his adopted son
4. The Scientific Miracles Argument of the Qur'an
However,
Allah himself says no Miracles was given to Mohammed and existence of many Scientific inaccuracies in the Qur'an.
5. The Holy Spirit is Jibril
However,
Not one verse of the Qur'an says that. I fact Muslims cannot say with certainty what a spirit is
etc. etc..
This conflict is the main issue.

IMAliyu:

While I don't mind your exposition of the holes in Islam, you're presenting this stuff with a false dichotomy in mind that it's an Islam vs Christianity thing and disproving one of these validates the other. I've had arguments with christians that think the bible is a book containing actual science, they're also wrong fam.
You may have a point here but I wasn't comparing and contrasting Islam and Christianity.

The Muslims drew the first Blood.
How?
When they saw that there were contradictions between the Quran and the Bible, they Quickly started promoting the narrative that the Bible has been changed and falsified by Christians.
They created their own Trinity: meaning three Gods and they use it to convert Christians to Islam based on lies.
They created their own Jesus who preached ONLY the oneness of Allah and is a Muslim.
They are encouraged to marry our women as an act of making babies for Allah
Even though they claim that their Allah is the same as the God of the Christians, they thought it wise to impose Jizya with Humiliation upon Christians when they have the political power and population to do so.
They are madated to calling Christians Najis and force them to the sewers when they meet us on the road.

I was almost converted to Islam in my 200 Levels at the University (Thanks to Ahmed Deedat). Fortunately, before reciting the shahada, I decided to get myself the Quran in English (The Glorious Quran): I started reading from Al-Fathia and I never even reached half way when the overwhelming contradictions between the Bible and the Quran made me slow down and rethink. I went back to study Both Christianity and Islam from a critique point of view...the rest is history. I dedicated my life back to Christ and I never stopped LEARNING! Allah and the God of the Christians and Jews is NOT the same IDENTITY!

Islam is based on CASCADES of LIES right from Mohammed down to the modern Islamic Apologists

My Objective:
To help Muslims ASK QUESTIONS they would never have asked and hopefully seek the TRUTH!
When they find the TRUTH, the rest is easy!
They should ASK about the Messiah!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

"Come on you " like how
How was the power of the Highest 'overshadow' her?
Exactly Like the Power of the Sunlight Overshadow you Outdoors during the Sunny day!

Over to you!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Has not yours deprived imagination run wild with wrong interpretation of events that led to Mary's conceivement of Jesus in the Qur'an?
Raw Porn words and actions l qouted, not wrong interpretation. Poem or whatever you want to use to cover them is meaningless as long as they are found in the Bible, supposedly Word of God.
Tell me, what can be worse than Allah or Jubril coming as a man to perform MouthAction on Mary?

You haven't still answered my question

Over to you!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

Overshadowed means holly spirit slept with Mary according to Luke 1:35!
Why use that word "overshadow"?
Damn the Bible writers!
More so, Angels no dey sleep, eat, drink, have sex, or desires in Islam! They perfectly obey the command of Allah unlike humans and jinn that have free will!
Na Bible talk say Angels dey sleep with women give them belle, God dey get 32 virgins tribute from war booty, God fought Jacob and lose, Holy spirit overshadowed Mary till he was pregnant of the son of God, God became flesh to pass through the human veejay to become helpless as a baby, then grow up like any human! God ate, grew to puberty, had wet dreams,till he was killed!

God died for sometime!
Lol!
The stupidity in your claims is beyond understanding
1. Is it TRUE that your Allah says that he is the God of the people of the Book?

2. Is Allah telling Lies here
Quran 29:46
Argue not with the People of the Book except in the fairest manner, unless it be those of them that are utterly unjust. Say to them: “We believe in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to you. One is our God and your God; and we are those who submit ourselves to Him.”

Unfortunately, Allah has roped you with a rope you cannot untie.

Only if Allah is a LIAR to you can his words mean NOTHING for the sake of winning an argument!

The ball is in Your Court:

Over to you!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by gaskiyamagana: 12:23am On Jun 27, 2023
TenQ:

Exactly Like the Power of the Sunlight Overshadow you Outdoors during the Sunny day!

Over to you!
From the Name Allah, Al with the word Allah, Uthman Copy of Quran, now jubril and Mary - all out of pure hatred of Islam which is psychologically deadening your reasoning. After your jubril mouth action, what next in your reverse reasoning about Islam?
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 12:53am On Jun 27, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

From the Name Allah, Al with the word Allah, Uthman Copy of Quran, now jubril and Mary - all out of pure hatred of Islam which is psychologically deadening your reasoning. After your jubril mouth action, what next in your reverse reasoning about Islam?
You speak like I am not saying exactly what the Quran says: the only thing I do extra is to ASK you Questions.

1. Is it UNTRUE that the Quran says that Jibril came to Mary as a Perfect man?
2. Is is UNTRUE that Allah says THEY Blew into Mary's Farjah?

If these two are both true,

Over to you!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by gaskiyamagana: 5:42am On Jun 27, 2023
TenQ:

You speak like I am not saying exactly what the Quran says: the only thing I do extra is to ASK you Questions.

1. Is it UNTRUE that the Quran says that Jibril came to mary as a Perfect man?

If these two are both true,

Over to you!
When you are done with jubril and Mary with your reverse reasoning, as l have said you will. talk about other hatred of yours on Islam.
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

When you are done with jubril and Mary with your reverse reasoning, as l have said you will. talk about other hatred of yours on Islam.
I reported exactly what your Islamic books and literatures said.

The only thing I've added is questions to clarify

1. Is it UNTRUE that the Quran says that Jibril came to mary as a Perfect man?
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by IMAliyu(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2023
TenQ:

I appreciate your honesty in this matter.
I think the issue or problem is the Over EXAGERATION of the Islamic Standard Narratives versus the Claims of the Qur'an with the Hadiths. These two are often at variance that only the Obstinate or Gullible or Ignorant can successfully hold such positions.
Examples:
1. The Qur'an is the exact words of Allah dictated through Jibril
However,
When you read the Qur'an, you see that Allah prays, Allah makes several statements that look like someone else is invoking Allah etc
2. There is only one Qur'an perfectly identical and unchanged as revealed to Mohammed
However,
We see up to 30 different Arabic Qur'ans of which the Warsh Qur'an and the Hafs Qur'an are the most popular
3. Mohammed is the best example for Mankind
However.
We see Mohammed performing the in-excusable act of marrying Zainab, the wife of his adopted son
4. The Scientific Miracles Argument of the Qur'an
However,
Allah himself says no Miracles was given to Mohammed and existence of many Scientific inaccuracies in the Qur'an.
5. The Holy Spirit is Jibril
However,
Not one verse of the Qur'an says that. I fact Muslims cannot say with certainty what a spirit is
etc. etc..
This conflict is the main issue.
Yeah, Islam has shot itself in the foot with it's absolute claims to perfection and completion.
So when a single fault is exposed everything else should come crumbling down to a rational mind.
But it gets by, by warping the meaning of words, like "perfect" or the ironic saying now "religion of peace" which makes you have to wander what these words mean in the heads of Muslims when they say them.
For me back then I just never thought about this, and even if I tried, I hadn't built up the rational framework and emotional stability to be able to examine these claims and accept the outcome I'll arrive at.

The second part of my faith that eroded was the idea that Muhammad was the "best of mankind", with a character to be emulated for all time.
"Best of mankind" what does this mean in the head of a Muslim? What personality traits and character would one associate with this?
Muhammad's personal failings and demagoguery are all over the hadiths, and are directly responsible for social consequences obvious to an onlooker in Muslim societies today.
From child and domestic abuse, to needless killings and human rights violation with divine justifications provided for them.

You may have a point here but I wasn't comparing and contrasting Islam and Christianity.

The Muslims drew the first Blood.
How?
When they saw that there were contradictions between the Quran and the Bible, they Quickly started promoting the narrative that the Bible has been changed and falsified by Christians.
They created their own Trinity: meaning three Gods and they use it to convert Christians to Islam based on lies.
They created their own Jesus who preached ONLY the oneness of Allah and is a Muslim.
They are encouraged to marry our women as an act of making babies for Allah
Even though they claim that their Allah is the same as the God of the Christians, they thought it wise to impose Jizya with Humiliation upon Christians when they have the political power and population to do so.
They are madated to calling Christians Najis and force them to the sewers when they meet us on the road.

I was almost converted to Islam in my 200 Levels at the University (Thanks to Ahmed Deedat). Fortunately, before reciting the shahada, I decided to get myself the Quran in English (The Glorious Quran): I started reading from Al-Fathia and I never even reached half way when the overwhelming contradictions between the Bible and the Quran made me slow down and rethink. I went back to study Both Christianity and Islam from a critique point of view...the rest is history. I dedicated my life back to Christ and I never stopped LEARNING! Allah and the God of the Christians and Jews is NOT the same IDENTITY!

Islam is based on CASCADES of LIES right from Mohammed down to the modern Islamic Apologists

My Objective:
To help Muslims ASK QUESTIONS they would never have asked and hopefully seek the TRUTH!
When they find the TRUTH, the rest is easy!
They should ASK about the Messiah!
Fair enough, I can't judge you for this.
Considering I'm stuck in a situation where for my personal safety and peace of mind I have to passively keep up a facade that I'm still a believer.
Before some wannabe jihadist decides they want me as a blood sacrifice.
And when thinking about how to navigate social and family situations and my future in this environment I'm filled with nothing but frustration with this religion and it's followers.
Though my problems just doesn't stop at Islam, it extends to pretty much all religions.

Here's the thing though, your strategy can come off as an attack or mockery to a Muslim, and can have the negative effect of reinforcing the believers vs non-believers (kafir) narrative in their heads, and see your critique as nothing but an attempt by a kafir and shaytan to make them question their faith.
I don't think there is an effective full proof strategy that would work on anyone, but the most effective on me were one's involving fairness and general human empathy, when it came to bias and prejudice towards non-Muslims in Muslim environments, but I guess that's because I had some christian relatives, so I never developed that strong prejudice.

Like ask a Muslim would they be alright being treated as second class citizens, even if not themselves should other Muslims have to go through that, in non-Muslims countries, and be made to pay an extra special tax so they don't get attacked (Jizia). What do they think about a system that says that is morally alright? At least this would be my angle if I had the energy to engage nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
IMAliyu:

Yeah, Islam has shot itself in the foot with it's absolute claims to perfection and completion.
So when a single fault is exposed everything else should come crumbling down to a rational mind.
But it gets by, by warping the meaning of words, like "perfect" or the ironic saying now "religion of peace" which makes you have to wander what these words mean in the heads of Muslims when they say them.
For me back then I just never thought about this, and even if I tried, I hadn't built up the rational framework and emotional stability to be able to examine these claims and accept the outcome I'll arrive at.

The second part of my faith that eroded was the idea that Muhammad was the "best of mankind", with a character to be emulated for all time.
"Best of mankind" what does this mean in the head of a Muslim? What personality traits and character would one associate with this?
Muhammad's personal failings and demagoguery are all over the hadiths, and are directly responsible for social consequences obvious to an onlooker in Muslim societies today.
From child and domestic abuse, to needless killings and human rights violation with divine justifications provided for them.
Rightly said Bro.
Exaggeration is Lies redressed as truth: it pays no one.
The Islamic literatures unfortunately are many and speak different things from what the Standard Islamic narrative preaches.

IMAliyu:

Fair enough, I can't judge you for this.
Considering I'm stuck in a situation where for my personal safety and peace of mind I have to passively keep up a facade that I'm still a believer.
Before some wannabe jihadist decides they want me as a blood sacrifice.
And when thinking about how to navigate social and family situations and my future in this environment I'm filled with nothing but frustration with this religion and it's followers.
Though my problems just doesn't stop at Islam, it extends to pretty much all religions.
I can understand.
In any society where conformation to the standard expected is expected, it is difficult having an independent mind.
In Christianity, the opposite is the case: the FREEDOM of Religious inclinations allows for ANYONE to take ANY religious position without any serious repercussion. This looks like a BIG disadvantage however except that I see it as
Christianity is like a PARTY:
You can be invited to join AND you can leave at any time you feel like
Islam is like a PRISON:
You can be invited to join BUT you can leave at any time you feel like

Note:
I don't believe GOD that seeks people who will relate to Him only through FEAR of what other men would do to themt
IMAliyu:

Here's the thing though, your strategy can come off as an attack or mockery to a Muslim, and can have the negative effect of reinforcing the believers vs non-believers (kafir) narrative in their heads, and see your critique as nothing but an attempt by a kafir and shaytan to make them question their faith.
I don't think there is an effective full proof strategy that would work on anyone, but the most effective on me were one's involving fairness and general human empathy, when it came to bias and prejudice towards non-Muslims in Muslim environments, but I guess that's because I had some christian relatives, so I never developed that strong prejudice.
I think I sometime let my emotions get ahead of me in me making Muslims ask Questions. I try generally to approach issues from the Civil and Academic Logical manner with :
1. An Introduction to the Teaching of Islam (Actual or Standard narrative)
2. Follow-Up Questions which expose the Failure of the narrative.
Unfortunately, sometimes the response from some Muslims become an ATTACK on Christian Doctrine in other to change the subject of discussion and I am forced to respond in KIND.

On this particular thread, ALL was well until Anti-Christian raised the Issue of Pornography in the Book of Songs of Solomon in the Bible. Unfortunately, after a response to his question, I had to raise the issue of Jibril Blowing into Marys Farjah as a Man (ashamedly, not my normal way to do justice to the topic). I guess I don't yet have a better way of responding to such digressionary tactics.

I can relate to the fact that my Questions are set to EXPOSE FLAWS of reasoning in the Islamic Standard Narratives and thus difficult to answer HONESTLY without it affecting the faith of Muslims.

A Muslim can Leave Islam as a Religion ONLY if either
1. He has an Intellectual Conflict and is willing to Choose the Truth
2. He has a Spiritual Experience beyond Islam
3. He has an Emotional Experience beyond Islam
These doesn't automatically mean that if a person leaves Islam that he will choose the Messiah, but he can't choose the messiah while holding up to Islam.
Islam was designed to counter the purpose of the Messiah!

Your point:
"Your strategy can come off as an attack or mockery to a Muslim, and can have the negative effect of reinforcing the believers vs non-believers (kafir) narrative in their heads, and see your critique as nothing but an attempt by a kafir and shaytan to make them question their faith."
Is painfully valid!
BUT is FAITH (even in Christianity) supposed to be a BLIND allegiance to a Doctrine?

IMAliyu:

Like ask a Muslim would they be alright being treated as second class citizens, even if not themselves should other Muslims have to go through that, in non-Muslims countries, and be made to pay an extra special tax so they don't get attacked (Jizia). What do they think about a system that says that is morally alright? At least this would be my angle if I had the energy to engage nowadays.
Of cause no Muslim will appreciate to be at the receiving End of any kind of oppression: except that human nature justifies such!

I will like to ASK you a personal Question:
My Objective: to Help you understand the purpose of the Messiah in the World
IMAliyu: Why NOT Jesus?

If you have time, you may read these posts of mine.
https://www.nairaland.com/7471384/why-did-allah-send-jesus

https://www.nairaland.com/7530442/gospel-explained-muslims

https://www.nairaland.com/7682040/concept-sin-islam-versus-christianity

I don't mind any Questions from you.
Peace!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by Ovacoma: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

The truth about about what?
The false about what?
Arguing with you is little short of waste of time as long as Jeremiah 8:8 is fully understood.
Truth about all the lies fed to Muslims from their youths. It's not easy for reasonable person to believe muha mad was the best man ever to have lived when he reads about all the atrocities he committed. The religion that calls for violence against non believers, killing of apostates, encourages sex slaves, etc doesn't deserve any place in the 21st century. The golden rule is not applied in islam, no tolerance for other people's opinions, religions, beliefs, etc. Please stay away from Islam!
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by gaskiyamagana: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ovacoma:

Truth about all the lies fed to Muslims from their youths. It's not easy for reasonable person to believe muha mad was the best man ever to have lived when he reads about all the atrocities he committed. The religion that calls for violence against non believers, killing of apostates, encourages sex slaves, etc doesn't deserve any place in the 21st century. The golden rule is not applied in islam, no tolerance for other people's opinions, religions, beliefs, etc. Please stay away from Islam!

Did you know or being taught by Sunday school teacher that each of these deeds you falsely accused most honoured mankind, irrespective of whatever any fooll says of him, where recorded in the Bible?
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by Ovacoma: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Did you know or being taught by Sunday school teacher that each of these deeds you falsely accused most honoured mankind, irrespective of whatever any fooll says of him, where recorded in the Bible?
I think muha mad is the most notorious man in history! Islamic sources provide all his deeds.
Re: Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth by TenQ: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
SIRTee15:

TenQ already did a topic on it in the past but they ignored it.
Once u bring prove, they will vapourise.
Dear FxMasterz and SIRTee15 ,
You have allowed ILegal_Wolf to do what he likes best: change the topic of discussion and argue about frivolities. No amount of evidence from the bible can convince ILegal_Wolf EXCEPT when he is forced to answer questions: which he would do everything not to avoid. He is aware that the Samaritans have doctored some part of their history, thus he want to waste your time as you'd be too focused on the Bible to give him an answer.
Press him hard on just one Question at a time.

In the court of Law, Questions and Responses are used to unravel who between any two parties is speaking the truth and who is Not.

Therefore, your best bet is to make him answer your questions like.

Since ILegal_Wolf seem to know the History of the Samaritans AND he does not accept the narratives of the Bible, he should answer you with sources the following questions
1. According to the Samaritans, Who is the First king of Samaria and give the approximate date when he reigned?

2. The History of the Samaritans are varied so I have compiled three of their traditional beliefs for you (allow him answer only the one he considers as true).
a. Is it true that the some Samaritans claim that Elah son of Baasha was the first king of Samaria: if this is true, who is Baasha?
OR
b. Is it true that some Samaritan sources mention that Joshua built the city of Samaria as the capital of the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh: if this is true, who was Joshua?
OR
c. Is it true that in some Samaritan tradition, the city of Samaria was named after a man named Semer (Shemer), who was a wealthy individual in the region: if this is true, who was the king that purchased the hill where the Capital of Samaria was established?

Note:
You want to go with the history of the Samaritans by the Samaritans themselves according to ILegal-Wolf

1. Is this date consistent with Before the Time of Moses?

2a. Baasha is found in 1 Kings 15:33 He assassinated King Nadab, the son of Jeroboam, and taking the throne for himself.
2b. Meaning that Samaria was built after Joshua and never existed before Moses.
2c. The city of Samaria couldn't have existed before Semer (Shemer) as king Omri bought the hill from Semer 1 Kings 16:24

Either of these TWO questions lead you to ONE conclusion.
Samaria NEVER existed before Moses
AND
Quran 20:85
Said He (Allah): "Then [know that], verily, in thy (Moses) absence We have put thy people to a test, and the Samaritan has led them astray."

AND
Quran 20:95
[Moses] said, "And what is the matter with you Samaritan?"

The Quran 20:85 and Quran 20:95 are BOTH False: Is Allah a Liar and Fabricator?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archbishop John Obiokeke's Website? / Are True Christians An Endangered Species Or Something: / The Bible Say - "everything Under The Sun Is Complete Meaningless".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.