Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? (2146 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / Facebook & Instagram 'Will Allow Posts Calling For Putin's Death' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2023
So the USA and NATO are moving military personel and closing in on Russia and so how will Putin counterattack with the element of surprise ? If you see him moving his Artillery towards you then the element of surprise is not there and you can decimate him, so what does the genius Putin do ? He concocts this scheme with his trusted chef prigozhin to make him appear like he is doing a coup and in this covert manner prigozhin can openly move the weaponry to the desired position for the element of surprise without the USA and NATO knowing that it is Putin actually moving artillery towards them. All HAIL THE WAR GENERAL PUTIN THE BEAR

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by NaijaMemes: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2023
This is the first time I agree with you. This Wagner and Putin thing seems too fake for my liking.

A mutiny that didn't last and the traitor forgiven with passage to a Russian allied country?

I smell BS

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2023
NaijaMemes:
This is the first time I agree with you. This Wagner and Putin thing seems too fake for my liking.

A mutiny that didn't last and the traitor forgiven with passage to a Russian allied country?

I smell BS
right lol

2 Likes

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by LordReed(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
So the USA and NATO are moving military personel and closing in on Russia and so how will Putin counterattack with the element of surprise ? If you see him moving his Artillery towards you then the element of surprise is not there and you can decimate him, so what does the genius Putin do ? He concocts this scheme with his trusted chef prigozhin to make him appear like he is doing a coup and in this covert manner prigozhin can openly move the weaponry to the desired position for the element of surprise without the USA and NATO knowing that it is Putin actually moving artillery towards them. All HAIL THE WAR GENERAL PUTIN THE BEAR

Dude they were moving towards Moscow how does that make any kind of strategic or tactical sense if they were trying to organise some surprise for NATO forces? Do you realise that Miscow further north of any NATO countries boundaries?

Besides do you think NATO and the US are not aware of any troop or armament movement Russia does? How do you think they had advance warning that Putin was going to invade Ukraine?

Dude quit whatever you are smoking to elicit your "prophecies".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by N3TRAL: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2023
Putin is moving war heads to Belarus. He doesn't trust the Army of his ally to defend the armaments.

The free passage of Wagner to Belarus is to help protect Russian interest from that end and defend Russian military investments there.

The war is far from over. Putin survived his worst threat yet. There are chances that the Red Army will win the war.

I also think Prigozhin used the charade to announce his intention to lead Russia after the next elections. Russians are famous for choosing war experts to lead them. Yesterday's drama may be the Wagner's Boss' first campaign statement.

3 Likes

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by Nduemma12(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2023
Please who knows the name of this leaf 🌿 and it's work?

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by TheZooHasFalln: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

Dude they were moving towards Moscow how does that make any kind of strategic or tactical sense if they were trying to organise some surprise for NATO forces? Do you realise that Miscow further north of any NATO countries boundaries?

Besides do you think NATO and the US are not aware of any troop or armament movement Russia does? How do you think they had advance warning that Putin was going to invade Ukraine?

You made no sense to me. What is playing out in the whole scenario is IQ workings and mathematical draft. You can only understand the immediate game by the level of your IQ calculations. PUTIN is ontop this game, just watch out.

#IStandWithPutin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

bro headed up north from moscow to finland border where nato is ready to attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCmAaPde-2o
Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by LordReed(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
bro headed up north from moscow to finland border where nato is ready to attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCmAaPde-2o

LoLz. NATO is a defense pact, NATO does not attack.

1 Like

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. NATO is a defense pact, NATO does not attack.
you are asleep. nato is america. one of their attack dogs. all they have to say is they are defending A B or C after launching a false flag and they go on the offensive. you are naive to geopolitical matters

8 Likes

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by LordReed(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
You made no sense to me. What is playing out in the whole scenario is IQ workings and mathematical draft. You can only understand the immediate game by the level of your IQ calculations. PUTIN is ontop this game, just watch out.

#IStandWithPutin

I made no sense because you have no sense. Go look at a map and stop contemplating your navel. Ukraine is the south and east of Moscow, other NATO countries are to the south and west of Moscow. If Wagner's movement north towards Moscow and away from Ukraine is a maneuver for surprise attack how does that make sense? How did the NATO countries know Wagner is moving towards Moscow? You think they aren't following troop and armament movements within Russia?

You guys want to act like you know something meanwhile you are empty barrels making a loud noise.

2 Likes

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:

#IStandWithPutin
that guy lord reed is a known troll lol

1 Like

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

I made no sense because you have no sense. Go look at a map and stop contemplating your navel. Ukraine is the south and east of Moscow, other NATO countries are to the south and west of Moscow. If Wagner's movement north towards Moscow and away from Ukraine is a maneuver for surprise attack how does that make sense? How did the NATO countries know Wagner is moving towards Moscow? You think they aren't following troop and armament movements within Russia?

You guys want to act like you know something meanwhile you are empty barrels making a loud noise.
your problem is you think Ukraine is the only war front. Russia has been sorrounded by NATO from Poland to Lithuania to Belarus to Latvia to Estonia to Finland . You are naive

7 Likes

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
your problem is you think Ukraine is the only war front. Russia has been sorrounded by NATO from Poland to Lithuania to Belarus to Latvia to Estonia to Finland . You are naive

And you are a navel gazer. Russia knows that an attack on any NATO aligned country will be disastrous. If he was so confident he would have attacked since. Ukraine is not a NATO country so he can safely attack without drawing direct NATO retaliation. But navel gazers like you just make up whatever bullshit the last alcohol or smoke you had while navel gazing sparked in your remaining functional neurons.

2 Likes

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by LordReed(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
that guy lord reed is a known troll lol

LoLz. Look at the jerk off that wrote this: https://www.nairaland.com/2787145/ok-ww3-officially-started-today#40781568 calling me a troll. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

And you are a navel gazer. Russia knows that an attack on any NATO aligned country will be disastrous. If he was so confident he would have attacked since. Ukraine is not a NATO country so he can safely attack without drawing direct NATO retaliation. But navel gazers like you just make up whatever bullshit the last alcohol or smoke you had while navel gazing sparked in your remaining functional neurons.
what exactly is your point with this stupid post ? Everybody knows the aggressor is America not Russia. Russia is just strategising to defend itself. Wow I thought you were intelligent dude. You disappoint me

7 Likes

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by LordReed(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
what exactly is your point with this stupid post ? Everybody knows the aggressor is America not Russia. Russia is just strategising to defend itself. Wow I thought you were intelligent dude. You disappoint me

Then why doesn't Russia attack a NATO country you jerkoff. If the US is the aggressor then Russia should invade the the US let's see how that goes.

2 Likes

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Look at the jerk off that wrote this: https://www.nairaland.com/2787145/ok-ww3-officially-started-today#40781568 calling me a troll. Bwahahahahaha!
you are a professional troll. You have been trolling for over a decade since I met you. 10 years of trolling. That's a profession lol

5 Likes

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

Then why doesn't Russia attack a NATO country you jerkoff. If the US is the aggressor then Russia should invade the the US let's see how that goes.
why would Russia attack a NATO country ? You get less intelligent by the minute.

5 Likes

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by LordReed(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
you are asleep. nato is america. one of their attack dogs. all they have to say is they are defending A B or C after launching a false flag and they go on the offensive. you are naive to geopolitical matters

And you remain a navel gazing jerkoff. Name the country NATO has launched a first attack on. None. Has NATO attacked Russia? No. But you are here spilling bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by LordReed(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
why would Russia attack a NATO country ? You get more stupid by the minute. Knuckle dragging mouth breathing niggas mayne

You are the stupid jerkoff who claimed Putin wants to surprise NATO aren't you. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

And you remain a navel gazing jerkoff. Name the country NATO has launched a first attack on. None. Has NATO attacked Russia? No. But you are here spilling bullshit.
nAto aka USA has launched first attack on Libya Syria Somalia Iraq Afghanistan Vietnam etc etc I can go on. Bro I am losing brain cells conversing with you lol

7 Likes

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by LordReed(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
you are a professional troll. You have been trolling for over a decade since I met you. 10 years of trolling. That's a profession lol

You are a professional jerkoff who has been jerking off and cumming to sounds of war for these past 10 years. What a profession.
Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

You are a professional jerkoff who has been jerking off and cumming to sounds of war for these past 10 years. What a profession.
surprise him by beating him to the punch not by being the one to punch first
Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by LordReed(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
nAto aka USA has launched first attack on Libya Syria Somalia Iraq Afghanistan Vietnam etc etc I can go on. Bro I am losing brain cells conversing with you lol

Jerk off is now claiming US military are the same as NATO, see how bereft of sense you are.

Can't lose what you never had.

1 Like

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by LordReed(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
surprise him by beating him to the punch not by being the one to punch first

And you think NATO will strike first? You show you don't know what NATO is about.
Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

Jerk off is now claiming US military are the same as NATO, see how bereft of sense you are.

Can't lose what you never had.
everybody know NATO is USA except you einstein lol

2 Likes

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

And you think NATO will strike first? You show you don't know what NATO is about.
you are naive NATO already struck first when they blew up the bridge and the pipeline but Russia did not take the bait
Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by Dotherightthing: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
All hail pro-Putin l*natics cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by LordReed(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
you are naive NATO already struck first when they blew up the bridge and the pipeline but Russia did not take the bait

Have we started with lies now? LoLz.
Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by LordReed(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
sukkot:
everybody know NATO is USA except you einstein lol

Jerk off, keep showing how deluded you are.
Re: Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? by sukkot: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
LordReed:

Have we started with lies now? LoLz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQEniKEivEY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thomas Lubanga: Congolese Warlord Jailed For 14 Years / Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech / How To Find And Keep a B.M.W. (Black Man Working)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.