Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

An Open Letter To The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. (245 Views)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by fayomim: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

I am constrained to write you this open letter. I decided to make it an open letter because the issue is weighty and must be greatly worrisome to all concerned Nigerians both home and abroad. Since the issue is of momentous concerns to all well-meaning Nigerians and all right-thinking Nigerians, it must be of a great concern to you, Mr President and I believe a collective thinking and dialoguing is the best way of finding an appropriate and adequate solution to the problem. The content of this letter should therefore be available to all those who can help in proffering effective solution for the problems of bad or should I say the collapsing state of many Nigeria public hospitals. Mr. President I want you to know that this letter is written by a mother who is going through deep pains in her heart, I know quite okay that by the grace of God Almighty, my daughter will get help but I think its time we need to speak out, it is time to enjoy our civilian right as a law abiding citizen of this country and I know am speaking the minds of all Nigerians especially those of us who are at the mercy of God Almighty. Mr. president, the state of the the public hospitals in Nigeria is nothing to write home about, everyday many citizens of this great country are dying silently due to negligence and non availability of good equipment for their treatment. I have been swallowing this bitter pills for more than four years now and I know that millions of Nigerians are going through this as well. For the past three weeks all I keep getting from the different hospital I have gone to is a referral letter from one hospital to another and from each of these hospitals, different test which cost thousands of naira are asked to be done and the agony of it all is that after going through all the tests, I was left with the small doctors who are not well experienced to interpret most of the test, and the next thing is book us on an appointment to see a consultant who is not always available, they breeze in and out like a thin air, many of them have their own private hospitals and the poor citizens are always at the mercy of this young and inexperienced doctors. Mr president it is time health issue is treated with upmost priority in Nigeria, my daughter needs help, Nigerians needs help. For those of us who cant afford to travel abroad for medical care, the federal government should be kind enough to put all the public hospital in Nigeria into good condition. Is it that as a citizen of Nigeria, we can not enjoy any thing good from the government? There is too much pressure on the citizens and that is the reason why you see many people with stroke at a very tender stage of their life. The issue of good medical care in Nigeria can no longer be ignored, treated with non challance, swept under the carpet, or treated with cuddling glove. The issue is hitting at the foundation of our existence as Nigerians. Mr. President this is a cry for save our soul and I know there are many Nigerians going through this pain, good health facilities is what should be enjoyed by all the citizens of Nigerians, it shouldn't be something we should beg for and more so I pay my tax as at when due. Please sir am begging you for humanity sake and bearing in mind that we all are accountable to God in everything we do to use your good office to address this issue. All hands must be on deck to address this issue, it is the principal responsibility of the president to see to the well being of all the citizens of Nigeria, this is the time we need cohesion and concentration of efforts into improving all the public hospitals in Nigeria.
Most Respectfully submitted, please.
God bless all the citizens of Nigeria
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Aribisala Oluwatoyin Lola
25th June, 2023.
aribisalatoyin975@gmail.com

Pls help me share till it get to the appropriate authority.

CC OAM4J
CC Mynd44
Re: An Open Letter To The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
Putting all public hospital in good condition would cost trillions, we would need to spend over 50 billion dollars

Bros we don't even have $100 million dollars to invest in health sector unless we borrow

Most of you don't know how bad the situation is
Re: An Open Letter To The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by MatrixReloaded: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
Cadid advice is move to the North and you will be overwhelmed how there hospitals have grown . South is a no go area except lagos
Re: An Open Letter To The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by advanceDNA: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Lol....u people think these wicked, demonic rulers care?? U are riding on false hope...
Re: An Open Letter To The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by orion7: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Cadid advice is move to the North and you will be overwhelmed how there hospitals have grown . South is a no go area except lagos
lies.
Re: An Open Letter To The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by abobote: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
The letter should wait till we have a president
Re: An Open Letter To The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by sorosoke101: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hmmm well detailed letter. I hope Mr president will see this one
Re: An Open Letter To The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by fayomim: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
mrvitalis:
Putting all public hospital in good condition would cost trillions, we would need to spend over 50 billion dollars

Bros we don't even have $100 million dollars to invest in health sector unless we borrow

Most of you don't know how bad the situation is

The situation is so bad but I feel, the government need to start the repair one after the other due to the emergence

(1) (Reply)

Emulate Peter Obi. Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chairman Urges Politicians / Obaseki To Place Edo-born LASU 1st-class Graduate On Salary, Sponsor Law School / Sanwo-olu Renews Oba Akiolu’s Tenure As Chairman, Lagos State Council Of Obas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.