Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book (10624 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu Fight Dirty / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by butpro(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2023
Oops
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Lutherblaq: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2023
Racoon:
The drug baron cum bullion vans criminal was part of the cabal that said fuel subsidy is a fraud and opposed its removal then.

Today, the same man being part of the same cabal can not fight the cabal he belongs to after perpetuating the same fuel subsidy for 8 years.

cheesy grin my belle the pain me oh wink

1 Like

Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by GloriousGbola: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2023
Kuginzi:
By Ibrahim Hassan-Wuyo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/dogara-to-tinubu-fight-subsidy-cabals-bring-them-to-book/

when buhari was there dogara did not have mouth - now he is capping nonsense for the camera. clown.
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Thomasankara(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2023
[/color]Naija na cruise,even cabal man no go wan associate with eem memberπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†it leaves me with the question,are the cabals fallen demons?[color=#770077]
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Lutherblaq: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2023
muykem:
Everybody is applauding Tinubu courage and performance so far.

Even your stomach has been applauding so far grin
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by osuofia2(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Why should he do that?
Subsidy SCam starts from NNPC before others
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Lutherblaq: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2023
osuofia2:
Subsidy SCam starts from NNPC before others
Thats from oshiomhole's time not this current sad
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Enemyofpeace: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2023
I dare him.
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Deloe: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2023
They won't want to take that step it's the lazy man style of removing the subsidy and let the poor masses suffer that's the easiest route for them
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by adioolayi(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2023
Ancecoker:
grin
Na Drogba I dey see o abi wetin dey happen for here
Na so we see am ooo..

Wonders...

Person wey suppose dey at the centre of things, especially coming from Northern Christian group...a group he has no rival as an astute politician..but then, he jumped the ship too early...same as that Bwala ..

Deep down, dem go don dey regret that action ..as it is now, even if they wan do APC through through...dem go dey queue ni
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by jumper524(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2023
Take good advice from Dogara with 2 minds.
Dude can never be trusted.
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by alizma: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2023
He is setting a trap for you, don't fall for it. The key thing has been don which is the removal of subsidy.
His brothers have been in power for years, they couldn't fight it nor remove it, now that you have removed it he want a fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by AntiWailer: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2023
You did not fight as speaker ?
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Odumegwu444: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2023
Even, the self acclaimed enemy of PBAT is acknowledging our working πŸ’ͺ president.
Where is Dogara partner in crime?
I meant Babachir Lawal, the grass βœ‚οΈ cutter?
Men with no electoral value, opposing Muslim-Muslim ticket.
PBAT is laughing πŸ˜ƒ now 🀣
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by goldmatrix(m): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2023
No sir. A house dividing against itself can't stand....you know naa
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by DaRuud(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2023
I just pray he should be able to bring these cabals to book cos these cabals seems to be stronger than the government, as Aisha Buhari said , the cabals run thr government, DSS , Army , Police , Sea , The judiciary , The House of Reps members, the religious fanatics , the business moguls and International thieves , cohorts .

It seems impossible to bring them to book , maybe a handful of them .

Kuginzi:
By Ibrahim Hassan-Wuyo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/dogara-to-tinubu-fight-subsidy-cabals-bring-them-to-book/
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by AlphaWolf27: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2023
Lutherblaq:

There is no cabals tinubu and Apc are the cabals

Who was talking to you. Lol
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by WithFact: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2023
Now Dogara want to be an adviser to Muslim/Muslim govt grin angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Basicend: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2023
Fafesot:
Nevertheless, you know Asiwaju is a silent mover. He won't rush to brink them to book, when the time comes for them to be prosecuted, they'll face the full wrath of the law.

Imagine Northerners looting oil money, oil they don't produce oo.

I understand the agitation of south easterners/Niger Deltans, the problem there is; it's not been done in the right way. If it's going to be carried out in the right manner without bringing into it tribalism, I'm in full support.

However, we have Asiwaju there who has no godfather to take instructions from before performing his duties.

May God bless Nigeria.

Stop deceiving yourself.

Tinubu and Co and the ones running Nigeria in the deep. He cant fight any cabal. . Stop talking rubbish.

Only a clean hand can truly engage injustice.
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Peacecore: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2023
Lutherblaq:

cheesy grin my belle the pain me oh wink
Wetin sweet for that nonsense wey e cap there now?? angry
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Jostoman: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Exactly!

Those cables need to make jail if found guilty of sabotaging the efforts of His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)
your BAT was among those that use protest to scatter jonathan government. But here now advising him to deal with cabal
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Lutherblaq: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2023
Peacecore:
Wetin sweet for that nonsense wey e cap there now?? angry

You got me right, i was trying to tell the dude how stupid what he yan is.
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Fafesot: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2023
Basicend:

Stop deceiving yourself.

Tinubu and Co and the ones running Nigeria in the deep. He cant fight any cabal. . Stop talking rubbish.

Only a clean hand can truly engage injustice.

A clean hand?
Like who pls
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Peacecore: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2023
Lutherblaq:

You got me right, i was trying to tell the dude how stupid what he yan is.
Okay! Some people just dey stupid in this forum sha
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Lutherblaq: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2023
Peacecore:
Okay! Some people just dey stupid in this forum sha

The thing just tire me.. Swears
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Exactly!

Those cables need to make jail if found guilty of sabotaging the efforts of His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)
But he can't fight himself now, cus he is one of them
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by bluefilm: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2023
Efisimilala:
Cabals which he his part of?
I wonder o!
Re: Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book by Navalsadiq(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2023
When you were speaker in the house what did you do about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola / Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? / Boko Haram Refugees From Cameroon In Adamawa IDP . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.