Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Sounds Of War - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sounds Of War (856 Views)

We Are Able (THUG OF WAR) / This Is What Disappointment Sounds Like / Prisoners Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sounds Of War by Emmyk(m): 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2011
It is the day the soldiers have all waited for. It is the day to gain freedom from captivity.
Women clinged to their husbands as if not to let go.
The whole neigbourhood silent is silent like a grave yard, except perhaps, the only sound we could hear was our own hearbeats.
The skies full of birds tweeting out loud, ''We Are In this together''.
Soldiers looking at each other as if to say who will return from war and who will die.
To this end, there no turning back, as fellow patriotic Soldiers clamour, ''NO VICTORY NO VANQUISH!! TO LIVE IS TO DIE''!
Helicopters all in the air conspicuosly with there whop-whop-whop sound.
With mighty trumpets blaring to commence the War, I frightfully woke only to realise all was a dream.
Re: The Sounds Of War by Emmyk(m): 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2011
This is my first literary work. How is it?
Re: The Sounds Of War by michaelok(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2011
Nice piece, keep d fire burning. Are u on facebook. Search me with okafor ekene michael and check out some of my writing in my notes. Take care!
Re: The Sounds Of War by Matrin(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
AM A SECULATED WRITER WHO'S IN NEED OF A PUBLISHER TO WORK ON MY CAPTIVATING TRAGIC LOVE STORY TITLED DILEMMA BECOMES UNREALISTIC AND MY ENDOWED COLLEGE ADVENTURE BOOK GRIEVOUS AFFLICTIONS

ALSO I JUST CONCLUDED A TALE ABOUT THE NIGERIAN 2011 NORTHERN ELECTION VIOLENCE WHICH HAD CLAIMED THE LIVES OF NOT MORE THAN 30 YOUTH CORP MEMBERS(NYSC) IN APRIL DURING THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL AND CO ELECTIONS THE STORY IS HEART RENDERING AND TRUST ME IT INCLUDES LOVE AND ROMANCE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BUYING THE SCRIPT CONTACT ME BY SENDING A MAIL TO matrinnoon@fastmail.com or call +2348130996217

(1) (Reply)

Become A Published Writter With No Hassles. / Owe Oruba / The Danger Of Routine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.