Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,988 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. (13229 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Supremos: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ1IfnRyFvw

Notice those guys are speaking Owerri dialect of Igbo fluently, but non is Igbo. They are all Northerners born and brought up in Imo state. One said in one of his videos I watched that his great grand fathers have lived in Imo state for decades

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by OneCandleAway(f): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2023
Hopeless uzodinma still kissing the norths ass even when buhari has left. The south always trying to please the north despite the fact that South generates the money to run the country

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Supremos: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2023
Tomorrow, should Hope uzodimma via for the office of the presidency, the usual hatefilled souls will tell Northerners that Hope uzodimma burnt down mosques and killed Northerners living in Imo state when he was Governor.

The same propaganda the criminal midget Hell-Rufai was telling imams in the north to preach to some uninformed Northerners in mosques against Peter Obi. Meanwhile, it was Obi that rebuild their mosque in Bida Onitsha, and even make donations to them.

You didn't choose your tribe;

You were simply born a Yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa -Fulani, etc.

Enough of you low lives thinking you can destroy a tribe you didn't create. You can't destroy us. We're more than 50million.you thinking you can destroy us is simply you chasing shadows

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Supremos: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Hopeless still kissing the north ass even when buhari has left. The south always trying to please the north despite the fact that South generates the money to run the country
The truth remains that we're all constituents of the whole. For love of the nation and for national building, we must consciously extend love to all

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Supremos: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2023
helinuesRonu:
Unfortunately helinues thought mecca was where to ask for owambe now he knows and not going to mecca Again
He won't be here with his hatefilled messages and propaganda as permitted by Seun mods, against Igbos.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Supremos: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2023
This is a front page material.

Northerns who have spent all their lives in Imo state speaking Owerri dialect fluently. I'm from Imo, but I can't even speak Owerri dialect let alone fluently. They have spent all their lives in Imo state.
Hope Uzodimma is giving every Nigerian a level playing ground in Igbo land.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Generalmystic: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2023
Supremos:

Notice those guys are speaking Owerri dialect of Igbo fluently, but non is Igbo. They are all Northerners born and brought up in Imo state. One said in one of his videos I watched that his great grand fathers have lived in Imo state for decades
you and your new found love for the dickhead Hope uzodimma, continue. How much did he buy you

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Supremos: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2023
Generalmystic:
you and your new found love for the dickhead Hope uzodimma, continue. How much did he buy you
you are a nutcase. I don't know Hope uzodimma except the fact that he's the governor of my state. If he does bad, I will criticize him

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2023
grin Hopeless Uzondinjo ever the Northern asslicker, just like his predecessor,Rochas Okoroiberibe alias Okoroawusa.
I doubt this man would get a second tenure this November election in Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Generalmystic: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin Hopeless Uzondinjo ever the Northern asslicker, just like his predecessor,Rochas Okoroiberibe alias Okoroawusa.
I doubt this man would get a second tenure this November election in Imo state.
I charge Imo people to hurl him under the bus. There are other capable hands

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by EyeCumInPiece: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2023
Govt should remove hand from sponsoring religious pilgrimages. Religious beliefs should be a personal thing.

11 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Generalmystic: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2023
Supremos:
you are a nutcase. I don't know Hope uzodimma except the fact that he's the governor of my state. If he does bad, I will criticize him
I will keep criticizing uzodimma. Keep crying 😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Supremos: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2023
Generalmystic:
I will keep criticizing uzodimma. Keep crying 😂😂😂
you are on a very long thing because you can't cow me

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Supremos: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2023
helinuesRonu:

The mods remove anything mocking Bola the cocaine oyoyo but leaves one mocking Peter obi it's not a hoax there are post of photoshop peter obi picture mimicking Bola in France try same thing with Bola vs peter and see that dwarf Yoruba mod called mynd
That's how low nairaland has sunk.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Supremos: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Govt should remove hand from sponsoring religious pilgrimages. Religious beliefs should be a personal thing.
The funds should be channelled to more productive ventures.
In as much as I applauded him for extending hands of fellowship to other faiths in Imo state by sponsoring them to their Holy pilgrimage, just as he did to christians, I've always said religion is a personal thing. Governors must stop sponsoring religious folks to whatever or wherever they wants to go.

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2023
0korocha did more than that...las las @ the APC primary election he was rejected home & abroad. man got zero votes.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Supremos: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
0korocha did more than that...las las @ the APC primary election he was reject home & abroad. man got zero votes.
Extending olive branch 🫒 to others should not be done for political expediency.

An honest and just man would be wether he gets praises or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by abobote: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2023
It could be part of surpreme court agreement.

Useless man that is destroying my village with his Ebube agu malatial group

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by LordEclipse: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2023
Supremos:

Onyeoma C.Y😏
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Risingblue008(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2023
Rubbish animal heads
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Bobotic(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2023
But our Imo State Christian Brothers that traveled to Jordan the other day haven't returned back or I am not aware

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Supremos: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2023
@uncle Nlfpmod the propaganda that Igbos are not giving others a level playing ground in the East has been on for a while now.

This thread need to be at the front page for others to know Igbos are free spirits

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Moferere: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2023
They tell you they will remove subsidy.
This is one of wastages they are spending your money on undecided
Unfortunate lots

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by specialmati(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai and you say the people of imo state should have hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Sponsors Northern Muslims Living In Imo State To Mecca. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2023
Uzodinma can do just about anything for the second term opportunity.

Jide "Pointus" Sanwo-Olu did more than this.. grin.

Uzo should meet him for lessons on political butt-lickery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily / List Of Newly Elected Nigeria House Of Representative Members / Man Arrested For Alleged Goat Theft In Kwara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.