Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. (44068 Views)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by adventisty: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

BOLUWATIFE Mary earlier reported missing has been found.

She is with us the parents now.

We thank God and also thank you ALL for your concern, advise and prayers which gave us the right direction.

We pray that God will continue to guide, guard and bless you all in all your endeavors of life.

We thank the moderators too.

Again, many thanks to everyone...

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Reelmii: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
...thank God oo

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Peachy14: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Thank God she's back and fine.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Houseofglam7(f): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Brilliant!!!!!!💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

7 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by finallybusy: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
She go collect come back.

180 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by RighteousDemon: 1:54am On Jun 27, 2023
Thought you said you're the dad? Sorry if its playing a fast one on me.
And besides, una ask her if she Don chop am belleful? If she never dey satisfied give her more 2 months grace. But nor come here come report her missing again cos you already know undecided

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Slydan204: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2023
Thank God she has been found. But hv u asked her where she went to?

30 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Guyman01: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2023
We give almighty glory that you have found your missing daughter, since you posted it here you may as well inform us about what happened without providing some specific details so that others can learn from your travail.

It's like some people get ashamed when they realise that their daughter eloped and was doing something immoral while they are searching for her and declared her missing and therefore just want to close that chapter quickly by not revealing what actually happened.

One even concocted disjointed story and posted here when he was asked for details of what happened and someone who assisted them to track her phone to the location she was found exposed everything here about how the teenage girl found "love" (sweet deception from men)

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by timibare(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Normal normal grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by trueking: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2023
Where did she go? They hardly disclose that information

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by virginchaser(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2023
trueking:
Where did she go? They hardly disclose that information

Shame no go let them do that. Something they will get tired of.

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Baronthecelebri: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Girl wey go collect dick

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by sharpwriter(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2023
adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,

We thank God and also thank you ALL for your concern, advise and prayers which gave us the right direction.

We pray that God will continue to guide, guard and bless you all in all your endeavors of life.

How and where was she found... What really happened? Please share with us for others to learn. Thanks.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by PlayerMeji: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2023
Will you not share with people the story behind her disappearance and eventual appearance?

adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,

31 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2023
Pls, don't beat her. Always give her advice nd talk sense into her. There must be something that warrant her leaving the house. Always say positive things to the young lash. I am API for u.

4 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by tuzle(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
When they don't give details u guys should be able to use ur initiative to decide. I am very sure if she was kidnapped or something like that the details would have be giving here.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Obakoolex(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
Pregnancy test should be conducted ASAP undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by chuksanambra: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,

Be honest enough to inform everyone that she ran off to be with a man who engaged her in several rounds of drug-infused sex.

Thank you.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Angrygoat: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
She can never be a virgin. God its been long I funked awon under 21 ...22.....despite my thick long dick. I've been coming across freeways and borehole or shpuld I say endless pit toto dem. I no just happy. Imagine. No grip..no ah e dey enter my stomach..womb..na freeway toto. No grip at all

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by wrongman665(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
It is done grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Tokskob2008: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
She has been found but no details about where she was or what happened to her. I'm guessing very soon a lot of people won't be taking stories like this any serious... Total Nonsense!!!!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by omniwater: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na just 3- day cassava holiday camp she went to.

She is now through.

I mean through and wide like Badagry express way.

Accept my congratulations!

17 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by xristos(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
ope ooo

1 Like

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by davidtemi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Oluwaseun

1 Like

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Starships4u(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Thank God....
She's done....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by livenija: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Where
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,

Where and how was she found? Don't you think all the concerned citizens you are praying for deserve to know?

21 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ok
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by jmoore(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
No details.

Next time, no one should insult anyone that says she went to visit her boyfriend

50 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Thailand (photo) / Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) / Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.