Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) (1972 Views)

Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom / Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives / Lawmakers Exchange Blows In Senegal’s Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2023
A Senegalese minister was seriously attacked and beaten in France by Senegalese living there over their country's poor governance and bad policies.

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct_HHxeAm4c/?igshid=MjAxZDBhZDhlNA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwldd_FINHE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by Zonefree(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2023
That's good. This video is orgasmic to my soul. I enjoyed every bit of it.

Werey wan dey cover em face with towel. Thanks to the feminine comrade that removed the towel.

Whatever it takes to restore sanity in Africa is totally accepted by me.

Thanks to all the Senegalese that performed exorcism on that corrupt official.

On this note, y'all will agree with me Senegal jollof is better than Nigeria jollof.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by madridguy(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2023
grin
Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by apache4: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2023
Lol
Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by talented321: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2023
If you want to die now now, mix povery and jelousy then add competition.
When you get hell, you will thank me later.
Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by Soulsymbol99: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Good one

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by ManWater: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2023
We Nigerians need to copy this. πŸ‘

4 Likes

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by fnep2smooth(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2023
Ekeremadu style..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2023
E remain buhari and tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by phorget(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2023
ManWater:

Some religion believes that every leader is ordained from god so you dont have to question them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by MurderX: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Werey wan dey cover em face with towel. Thanks to the feminine comrade that removed the towel.

On this note, y'all will agree me Senegal jollof is better than Nigeria jollof.
grin grin grin how did you relate this with jollof rice?

4 Likes

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by ManWater: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2023
phorget:

Some religion believes that every leader is ordained from god so you dont have to question them.
Outdated belief Bro.
Now you are no longer only accountable to God, but far more accountable to the people. That's Democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by pyyxxaro: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2023
Na so e suppose be

They should have used Sledgehammer to bust one of his testes😎

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by Martinsmine(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2023
If you find nigeria leaders if you wan touch they na disappearing mode go activate.
Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by WesternPanzer: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2023
If not that Nigeria is a country filled with useless citizens, all her criminal policians deserve this and more...

Nigerians should be smart enough to kill all of them in that country because they are wicked souls who live off the blood of their citizens.

They have more than killed their citizens for decades. Animals.

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by Image123(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2023
Reason why our politicians go with convoy and many aides. undecided

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by Boss469(m): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2023
yakubu Mahmoud and wike remain next.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by Astra101: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nah Senegal and Cameron get France grin
Black in France are
50% Senegalese
30% Cameroon
20% other black race cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
This breakfast should go round 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by Adabestseason(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Vice chancellors of public universities in nigeria who raise school fees deserve similar treatments
Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by PoliteActivist: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
ManWater:

They copied from Nigeria. Ekweremadu was beaten in Germany back in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by Parachoco: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
WesternPanzer:
If not that Nigeria is a country filled with useless citizens, all her criminal policians deserve this and more...

Nigerians should be smart enough to kill all of them in that country because they are wicked souls who live off the blood of their citizens.

They have more than killed their citizens for decades. Animals.
Nigerians do this to politician or is Ekweramdu not a Nigerian Politician again?
Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by EnlightenedUFO: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nigerians could be beating their president in two years' time like this on the streets of any country.
The time is already here when the only thing the poor will eat is the rich.
Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by bikefab(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nigerian ministers deserve this kind of treatment too
Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by udede(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
ManWater:
are you really in this country. This was started by Nigerians, igbos to be precise. Senator Ekweremadu was the first to be dealt with, that was in Germany. His beating was more serious
Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by ManWater: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
udede:
are you really in this country. This was started by Nigerians, igbos to be precise. Senator Ekweremadu was the first to be dealt with, that was in Germany. His beating was more serious
I think that was IPOB & not Nigerian matter.
I mean Nigerians as a whole venting their anger on culprits for poor governance.
Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by udede(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
ManWater:

I think that was IPOB & not Nigerian matter.
I mean Nigerians as a whole venting their anger on culprits for poor governance.
ipob is the product of Nigeria bad government.

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by panafrican(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
The man is just a "supporter" of Macky Sall, he is not a minister, he is 'mr . everyday Senegalese'
Senegalese Ministers do not dress like that . Those folks are well -known for their CEO like dress code, even in Senegal. Do you think he will dress like a salesman on the street of Dakar, when he is in FRANCE !!!!!!!
Come on now.

Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by Bakrabas: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zonefree:

On this note, y'all will agree with me Senegal jollof is better than Nigeria jollof.

Are you talking about the tribe called "Jollof"?
Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by sukar886: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nice one , naija own loading
Re: Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid) by iHateFraudsters: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
MurderX:

grin grin grin how did you relate this with jollof rice?

grin

I just tire o.

The guy just carry me enter another dimension.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa Gautrain Opens Johannesburg-pretoria Route / Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? / Photo: Ugandan Police Station Shocks Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.