Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? (1975 Views)

Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention / ECOWAS Suspends Mali & Demands Restoration Of Democratic Rule / Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
If you're to be given a one day grace of becoming an American citizen on the day of the election who will you vote for- Barack Obama of Democratic or Mitt Romney of Republican?
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
Obama for his effort in curbing global terrorism and healthcare reform.
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by k2039: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
[size=14pt]PARTY Democratic Party

CANDIDATE Barack Obama [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by PointB: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
As far as I am concerned, a toss of coin will do!

Head - Romney, tail - Obama!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
Void!

You're a typical politician cheesy

We're using head only/option A4.
PointB: As far as I am concerned, a toss of coin will do!

Head - Romney, tail - Obama!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hope he wins.

k2039: [size=14pt]PARTY Democratic Party

CANDIDATE Barack Obama [/size]
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by ayobase(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
Obama is been beating the guy hands down!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
Who are you routing for? Are you a Democrat or Republican?
ayobase: Obama is been beating the guy hands down!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by ayobase(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2012
dont8: Who are you routing for? Are you a Democrat or Republican?

Democrat of course!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Why do you support him and which of his policies do you agree with?

ayobase:

Democrat of course!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by ayobase(m): 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
dont8: Why do you support him and which of his policies do you agree with?

I might not like some of his ungodly policies, but the fact that Romney is not a man of himself makes me sick.
He is being pushed around by those billionaires!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2012
You're right, his support for gay marriage still baffles me, hope it won't work against him. And for Romney, the fact that he keeps critisizing Obama foreign policies blindly is sickling.
ayobase:

I might not like some of his ungodly policies , but the fact that Romney is not a man of himself makes me sick.
He is being pushed around by those billionaires!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by ayobase(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2012
dont8: You're right, his support for gay marriage still baffles me, hope it won't work against him. And for Romney, the fact that he keeps critisizing Obama foreign policies blindly is sickling.

You just spelt out the points.
Romney shld stop talking about Obama, but more of talking what he has to offer....he has no charisma of being the president of the United States Of America....he is gonna just be pushed around by those big shots!
We all know that Politics is a dirty game though....Obama supporting that is all in d name of the game.....he is gonna wash his hands off just like Pilate washed his hands off the crucifixion of Jesus Christ!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
What more can I say, his latest gaffe will surely work against him and cost him some votes where he (Romney) said 43% of Americans depend on Government for health, food, housing as entittlement, instead of taking responsibity for their lives. To me, it reeks elitism and narrow-mindedness on his part.
ayobase:

You just spelt out the points.
Romney shld stop talking about Obama, but more of talking what he has to offer....he has no charisma of being the president of the United States Of America....he is gonna just be pushed around by those big shots!
We all know that Politics is a dirty game though....Obama supporting that is all in d name of the game.....he is gonna wash his hands off just like Pilate washed his hands off the crucifixion of Jesus Christ!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by ayobase(m): 1:09am On Oct 04, 2012
The debate is by 2am.....one hr time!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
Debate has come and gone, in your opinion, who do you think won the debate?
ayobase: The debate is by 2am.....one hr time!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by ayobase(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
Romney has nothing to lose, but Obama. And maybe he was lenient due to his marriage anniversary....he wants a memorable and romantic 20yrs wedding anniversary!
There are points with which Obama can nail and bury Mitt with without resurrection, but he wouldnt.....they still have one more debate though!
Obama is not daft, he has succeeded with one thing, he set the bait for Mitt and he fell for it....politics is a game....Mitt should go for teeth wiring cos he is gonna be hit so hard on the jaw down to the jugular.
Back to your question.....Romney won!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
Actually, it's two debate left to go and I agree with your analysis, Romney has got nothing to lose and the pressure is on Obama, maybe he (Obama) is saving the best for the last.
ayobase: Romney has nothing to lose, but Obama. And maybe he was lenient due to his marriage anniversary....he wants a memorable and romantic 20yrs wedding anniversary!
There are points with which Obama can nail and bury Mitt with without resurrection, but he wouldnt.....they still have one more debate though!
Obama is not daft, he has succeeded with one thing, he set the bait for Mitt and he fell for it....politics is a game....Mitt should go for teeth wiring cos he is gonna be hit so hard on the jaw down to the jugular.
Back to your question.....Romney won!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by ayobase(m): 1:16am On Oct 07, 2012
dont8: Actually, it's two debate left to go and I agree with your analysis, Romney has got nothing to lose and the pressure is on Obama, maybe he (Obama) is saving the best for the last.

Yeah two more....one for the Vice Presidential candidates and the other for the presidential candidates.....Im holding on to c whats gonna happen!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
Let's keep our fingers crossed.
ayobase:

Yeah two more....one for the Vice Presidential candidates and the other for the presidential candidates.....Im holding on to c whats gonna happen!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by ayobase(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
On the 6th o!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
Yes o, I'm waiting patiently.
ayobase: On the 6th o!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by Callotti: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mitt!
I have made a special effort to be off and present to vote for MITT!!!!
Enough of Obama. . . . . ! kiss
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Seems to me you're a lone ranger, atleast in Nigeria's angle.

But why the choice of Romney? To me, he's not being sincere.
Callotti: Mitt!
I have made a special effort to be off and present to vote for MITT!!!!
Enough of Obama. . . . . ! kiss
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by Callotti: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2012
dont8: Seems to me you're a lone ranger, atleast in Nigeria's angle.

But why the choice of Romney? To me, he's not being sincere.

It is okay to be a lone-ranger.
Especially where Nigerians are concerned, because I don't expect Nigerians to understand American issues.
They don't even understand NIGERIAN OR AFRICAN ISSUES! cheesy
ALL THEY KNOW IS THAT OBAMA IS BLACK! NOTHING ELSE.
I am voting as an AMERICAN.

Since when did being sincere become a trait of politicians?
I don't see him as being insincere. . . .because he changes his mind on issues.

Nothing can get done with Obama as POTUS. . . .
Romney will be a better 'working' president. kiss
Obama is too static. . . .Time for a change.
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by Horus(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2012
I think the media is making the race seem close but it is not at all. Obama and the Democrats are way in the lead. Because Americans have not forgotten the path George Bush took them and are not about to have another Republican do the same. Americans cant be that forgetful. Some people continue to make it seem that Obamas race is still an issue , Obama has proven that he is the real deal in terms of his abilities and not there as president because of a kind of " because he is black, lets give them a chance". Even Republicans realise that even from his performances at the recent Debates. He was perceived to have done poorly in the first debate but he came back strongly in the other two. The special thing about the last two debates is that he came out fighting within his own boots. He was not race apologetic nor appealing to sympathies of the electorate but put his credentials and performance as he believes on the table . Whether he won the debates or not for me what matters is he convincingly proved he believes he can do it again. A broken or defeated man cant win an american presidential election. I dont agree with some of Obamas policies but he stands up to any former American president on stature and what he has done for the US in the world.
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
You're right, I won't fault you on your choice of candidate, but mind you, most Nigerians know American politics more than the Americans themselves.
Callotti:

It is okay to be a lone-ranger.
Especially where Nigerians are concerned, because I don't expect Nigerians to understand American issues.
They don't even understand NIGERIAN OR AFRICAN ISSUES! cheesy
ALL THEY KNOW IS THAT OBAMA IS BLACK! NOTHING ELSE.
I am voting as an AMERICAN.

Since when did being sincere become a trait of politicians?
I don't see him as being insincere. . . .because he changes his mind on issues.

Nothing can get done with Obama as POTUS. . . .
Romney will be a better 'working' president. kiss
Obama is too static. . . .Time for a change.
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
You hit the nail on the head, I think the American people already knows who their friend is, who is going to be creating more jobs and keeping them on the job.
Horus: I think the media is making the race seem close but it is not at all. Obama and the Democrats are way in the lead. Because Americans have not forgotten the path George Bush took them and are not about to have another Republican do the same. Americans cant be that forgetful. Some people continue to make it seem that Obamas race is still an issue , Obama has proven that he is the real deal in terms of his abilities and not there as president because of a kind of " because he is black, lets give them a chance". Even Republicans realise that even from his performances at the recent Debates. He was perceived to have done poorly in the first debate but he came back strongly in the other two. The special thing about the last two debates is that he came out fighting within his own boots. He was not race apologetic nor appealing to sympathies of the electorate but put his credentials and performance as he believes on the table . Whether he won the debates or not for me what matters is he convincingly proved he believes he can do it again. A broken or defeated man cant win an american presidential election. I dont agree with some of Obamas policies but he stands up to any former American president on stature and what he has done for the US in the world.
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
You hit the nail on the head, I think the American people already knows who their friend is, who is going to be creating more jobs and keeping them on the job.
Horus: I think the media is making the race seem close but it is not at all. Obama and the Democrats are way in the lead. Because Americans have not forgotten the path George Bush took them and are not about to have another Republican do the same. Americans cant be that forgetful. Some people continue to make it seem that Obamas race is still an issue , Obama has proven that he is the real deal in terms of his abilities and not there as president because of a kind of " because he is black, lets give them a chance". Even Republicans realise that even from his performances at the recent Debates. He was perceived to have done poorly in the first debate but he came back strongly in the other two. The special thing about the last two debates is that he came out fighting within his own boots. He was not race apologetic nor appealing to sympathies of the electorate but put his credentials and performance as he believes on the table . Whether he won the debates or not for me what matters is he convincingly proved he believes he can do it again. A broken or defeated man cant win an american presidential election. I dont agree with some of Obamas policies but he stands up to any former American president on stature and what he has done for the US in the world.
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by ayobase(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2012
Im patiently waiting!

Americans would be the greatest ingrates ever if Obama loses!
Re: Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? by dont8(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
Why do you say so?
ayobase: Im patiently waiting!

Americans would be the greatest ingrates ever if Obama loses!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line / The Sudanese Army Begins To Take Control Of Khartoum. And Hemedti Escapes / Senegalese Minister Beaten In France Over Poor Governance In Senegal (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.