Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. (59552 Views)

How To Use Kinemaster Application For Editing Videos / Smudge Paintings! Turn Your Picture To A Real Artwork / Can You Recommend Imovie Ios App For Editing A Music Video? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by ElBenny(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2023
There was mild drama and dragging on Facebook as a lady known as Tracy Titus collected the picture of another lady (Eneh Stephanie), then went ahead to edit her face into the picture and posted online to celebrate her birthday.

The lady was called out and dragged, but her audience came to her defense to say she did nothing but appreciate the picture of her fellow lady.

Disclaimer!!!!

I have been out in the field working with no network in a village near Zaranda in Bauchi State for days now. I just got back and charged my phone as I on the phone, it was exploding with alot of notifications.waw babygirl is trending.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Contrary to all what I have seen about me, or what you all think, I did not, I repeat I did not issue any post from my hacked account for a while now. And I never edit my picture like its trending. That account have been hacked for long been trying to recovery it. The user even post pictures mostly from Instagram of me just to keep up with the trend. The bashing, just wawπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.Again I didn't issue any post today.clearly dis person wan use me chase clout.You can all do well to report the account involved. Anyways I have said my peace and I have even communicated to the lady involved. With all I have seen and read, at dis point if you don't believe me go to court.
#Love&light

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0h9KLaQaHR646SbCJqL778Th3LvGv5cXWngXm6CjAvgqhZVWrKXu6SkZGfqemzcmvl&id=100086563864414&mibextid=Nif5oz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by TemplarLandry: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2023
grin This is a crime indeed.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Dayotheeone(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2023
Tracy na Sodiq for Ogba grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by emnite(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2023
Where is the original picture?

Post both of them

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Wawelexy(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2023
Maybe she likes your clothes but couldn't afford it....

Low budget Olosho impersonating an average Olosho

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Alonso91(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Tracy na Ogba

Seh you no get clothes nhi abi na camera dey suffer you like this? Cuz ayam not getting it

10 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by parcydrix(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2023
Some women and fake life. 5 and 6 undecided

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Baronthecelebri: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wahala
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Astra101: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by PerfectStranger(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
"women supporting women" in the mud grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Gadafii: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ladie and they’re penchant for fake and frivolous things

From fake lashes to fake hairs, nails, breZ, bbl, now fake face, I tired for this gender

My question always is β€œwho do they do these things for” ??

Definitely not for men, because many men don’t even take these things serious, they can’t tell hair apparat neither can they identify which nail is acrylic or not so who do ladies do these fake things for

I will want a lady to answer

31 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by bikefab(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
For us to ascertain fraud or forgery, she has to post the original picture and let the people compare and contrast. Otherwise, she has no case.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by padi94(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Two of Una resemble

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by OperationalVehi: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
The true definition of FaceLift

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Caleb15(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=Wednesdayodin post=124065671]
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by ElBenny(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
bikefab:
For us to ascertain fraud or forgery, she has to post the original picture and let the people compare and contrast. Otherwise, she has no case.
There's the original there too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by obicoolnino: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
L
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by owiko(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
SMH for the irresistible urge in some people to impress people who may not even give a f*ck on one hand, and to pepper their imaginary haters on the other hand. Social media and unnecessary pressure...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Abolodje: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Women are shitty people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Pwettylinda(f): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yellow people

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Bobotic(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Women supporting women.....I'm speechless grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Dialpad: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
She wants to look beautiful.....
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Omoh this other gender and they doings.

Let them sort they shit out.

they kinda look alike ani it’s the loud that I took that’s deceiving my eyes.

Yeah I said what I said my ni66a
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by ednut1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Went to Facebook. And saw this. Hmmm

6 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by davidtemi(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ori olori🀣🀣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by inoki247: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lol na na empowerment shocked shocked sad
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by money121(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Fake life

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by iykofias(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Creepy

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.