Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. (59678 Views)

How To Use Kinemaster Application For Editing Videos / Smudge Paintings! Turn Your Picture To A Real Artwork / Can You Recommend Imovie Ios App For Editing A Music Video? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by bennybuhari: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Desperation. See how this one shame herself
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by fasho01(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Red handed
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Theoarhics: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tracy is a guy just trying scam ppl

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by RhodaNelly: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
This is so hilarious... This generation has done it all.. Nothing is left.
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Mryacks: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wawelexy:
Maybe she likes your clothes but couldn't afford it....

Low budget Olosho impersonating an average Olosho

The main lady whose picture was photoshoped is a married woman and a business executive. She is a friend of mine not an Olosho pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Itohanmiwa: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by FireUpNow(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
OP post the two women's photos first before I say bursted
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by JaskanFactor: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
who will raise the alarm when this thing has gone too far......................
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by thaoriginator: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wahala no dey finish ooo🙆🏿‍♂️
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by chiboycue: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
ElBenny:
There was mild drama and dragging on Facebook as a lady known as Tracy Titus collected the picture of another lady (Eneh Stephanie), then went ahead to edit her face into the picture and posted online to celebrate her birthday.

The lady was called out and dragged, but her audience came to her defense to say she did nothing but appreciate the picture of her fellow lady.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0h9KLaQaHR646SbCJqL778Th3LvGv5cXWngXm6CjAvgqhZVWrKXu6SkZGfqemzcmvl&id=100086563864414&mibextid=Nif5oz

This drama reminds me of the thriller movie titled "Face/Off"
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Vichyke2: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na Tinubu daughter be that...

Lol

Na so Dem steal Duke photo...

ElBenny:
There was mild drama and dragging on Facebook as a lady known as Tracy Titus collected the picture of another lady (Eneh Stephanie), then went ahead to edit her face into the picture and posted online to celebrate her birthday.

The lady was called out and dragged, but her audience came to her defense to say she did nothing but appreciate the picture of her fellow lady.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0h9KLaQaHR646SbCJqL778Th3LvGv5cXWngXm6CjAvgqhZVWrKXu6SkZGfqemzcmvl&id=100086563864414&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by g4gerald: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
emnite:
Where is the original picture?

Post both of them
Both of them are there, na you no see am
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Adewale1603(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Gadafii:
Ladie and they’re penchant for fake and frivolous things

From fake lashes to fake hairs, nails, breZ, bbl, now fake face, I tired for this gender

My question always is “who do they do these things for” ??

Definitely not for men, because many men don’t even take these things serious, they can’t tell hair apparat neither can they identify which nail is acrylic or not so who do ladies do these fake things for

I will want a lady to answer
I'm not a lady. But will answer. Most of them do these things, because it's just simply fashion and to keep up with what is in vogue, some do it for peer pressure and friends. some do it for themselves just to look good, some do it in competition with other ladies. And some do it for men, it doesn't matter whether the men know or identity which is which, as far as they look good on it and the men appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Fira09(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
This gender and their disjointed brain😭, Nothing new.

Damn!
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Allisgud: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
A girl will want to celebrate her birthday she will start taxing boys money for cake,photoshoot and dress.must u do photoshoot, undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by jumper524(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
But the Tracy looks beautiful though.
Surprised the photo shoot even had sane hairstyle.
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Majesty33(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Women and insecurity are like 5and 6
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by immortalmortal: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tracy looks more original... Abi is it the other one that's fake? The bress go sweet to suck sha
They kinda look alike but Tracy is more beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by samwillyco1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
G
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Ventura1: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
She's complaining in vain, no Tracy whatever anywhere, na scammer on the prowl.
She should be glad her main pix is not used.
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Ameoba300: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tracy titus Abi na sardine 😂 looks more authentic than the original owner... kudos to the editor...

Who come dey lie?

Let's await Tracy Sardine oh sorry Titus' response.
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
D gal sef fine, but how am i sure she didnt edit those eyes grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by makaveli902: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
OperationalVehi:
The true definition of FaceLift

Or better still, FACEOFF! grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Kevineleven(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
Staged, busted.
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Godfather898989: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
This is a crime of impersonation any how you look at it, it's criminal once one party is not happy with it.
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Felix6: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
How is she different from Adekunle Bola?
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Gulappa: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na person wife you dey call olosho o
Wawelexy:
Maybe she likes your clothes but couldn't afford it....

Low budget Olosho impersonating an average Olosho
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Maysdevices(f): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
Gadafii:
Ladie and they’re penchant for fake and frivolous things

From fake lashes to fake hairs, nails, breZ, bbl, now fake face, I tired for this gender

My question always is “who do they do these things for” ??

Definitely not for men, because many men don’t even take these things serious, they can’t tell hair apparat neither can they identify which nail is acrylic or not so who do ladies do these fake things for

I will want a lady to answer
For attention and to to outdo ourselves. The flashiest lady in the room is the most looked at, pretty or not.

Men flex money, women flex lookism.

We don’t even care why you’re staring at us, just stare or we’ll go mad.

That being said. I am quite the opposite and don’t get it either. I hate attention.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by id4sho(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
Low self-esteem, common with Nigerian ladies. Pepper Dem gang
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Ykc2(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tinubu him self stoled Donald duke picture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland / Who Dies In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.