Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! (1576 Views)

The Ugly Trend And Concequences Of Yoruba Youths Migration / My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by seeme2(f): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
My opinions are derivative of a clear worldview. They are consistent, conscientious, until maybe I get a better viewpoint and adopt it.

I am hardly on the side of African Americans or even migrants. I hate it when Nigerians argue that America is a migrant nation. This was since 2016, that the bile of Lagos tribalism or anti-tribalism was totally unknown to me. And I supported GEJ, never seeing any wrong in him except in the hindsight.

Igbo attack on the values and aspirations of the Yoruba is no longer tenable. Let there be respect from both sides. Are you aware many Igbos vote down Yoruba artist in the global arena, and even organise to attack their work? Yes it is true. If it is not okay to disparage the Igbo, it should be wrong to do thesame to the Yoruba. Yoruba bully others, and there are evidence of physical assault during the last election, however, organised sabotage, using WhatsApp groups, is another level of hate that should be addressed.

Let this ugly trend end.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by HelinuesJobles: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
The ugly trend will favor me and my family

Helinues

12 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by taylor89(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by mrvitalis(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
seeme2:
My opinions are derivative of a clear worldview. They are consistent, conscientious, until maybe I get a better viewpoint and adopt it.

I am hardly on the side of African Americans or even migrants. I hate it when Nigerians argue that America is a migrant nation. This was since 2016, that the bile of Lagos tribalism or anti-tribalism was totally unknown to me. And I supported GEJ, never seeing any wrong in him except in the hindsight.

Igbo attack on the values and aspirations of the Yoruba is no longer tenable. Let there be respect from both sides. Are you aware many Igbos vote down Yoruba artist in the global arena, and even organise to attack their work? Yes it is true. If it is not okay to disparage the Igbo, it should be wrong to do thesame to the Yoruba. Yoruba bully others, and there are evidence of physical assault during the last election, however, organised sabotage, using WhatsApp groups, is another level of hate that should be addressed.

Let this ugly trend end.
Has yorubas ever voted and igbo presidenial candidate in any party before even for primaries....

Igbos we no send them, we have no fear

I would give you 100k if you name a top Yoruba man owned company with an Igbo CEO or General Manager I dare anyone

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Researcher720(f): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Please do not add igbos , Yoruba 100 πŸ’―

2 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
We Yoruba Christians don't have problem with the igbo's...

Only Yoruba Muslims have problem with igbo's .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Darammliveth(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:
We Yoruba Christians don't have problem with the igbo's...

Only Yoruba Muslims have problem with igbo's .
You're a fool. There's nothing like Yoruba Muslim.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by goodnessme1(f): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
seeme2:

Let this ugly trend end.
You Yorubas Muslims are taught from kid to hate Igbos.

That's the reason I don't give a fuik about una hate.

We are used to it shaaaa.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by HelinuesJobles: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Darammliveth:

The fool will favor me and my family

7 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by goodnessme1(f): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
Darammliveth:

You're deceiving yourself.

Yoruba Christians are better than Yoruba Muslims because they are lovely unlike Yoruba Muslims filled with hate and always aggressive.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by limeta(f): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
The trend must go on
Why stop now that yorubas need unity more .

3 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Piggyeasterner: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will give amnesty to all ipob terrorists soon
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by seeme2(f): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Keep doing it let's see who it will favour. Yorubas have more social capital globally. Look how they finished GEJ so bad that CNN did a documentary on him calling him names. Don't let this war start. It will affect your businesses and your chances.

A word is enough for the wise my Igbo people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Cooly100: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Piggyeasterner:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will give amnesty to all ipob terrorists soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjuJvBlEYh0

If you think Nigeria is one, you are joke.

We just de deceive ourselves...

Take a listen...

...hilarious but true.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Zionmdde: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Actually it's a trend among stupid people only. Politicians dally dangle tribalism to them before elections and leave them to wallow in the stench after the elections.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Cooly100: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
seeme2:

Let this ugly trend end.

When did they attack your values...?

When have you asked the northerners who killed you in numbers at various location to go home?

You are just plain coward hate the Igbos for their success.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Darammliveth(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
goodnessme1:
You're deceiving yourself.

Yoruba Christians are better than Yoruba Muslims because they are lovely unlike Yoruba Muslims filled with hate and always aggressive.
Bro, stop spewing rubbish with confidence! There's nothing like Yoruba Muslim. I wonder where you are getting this wrong narration from πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Cooly100: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
Darammliveth:

Bro, stop spewing rubbish with confidence! There's nothing like Yoruba Muslim. I wonder where you are getting this wrong narration from πŸ˜‚

Did you just arrive from MARS?

Having you seen MURIC activities?

Have you ever condemned it...

Thats how you used the phrase..Lagos is no man's land to rope the igbos...

How many Igbos said that?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by goodnessme1(f): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Darammliveth:

Stop deceiving yourself.

Yoruba Muslims even hate other Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Darammliveth(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cooly100:

Did you just arrive from MARS?

Having you seen MURIC activities?

Have you ever condemned it...

Thats how you used the phrase..Lagos is no man's land to rope the igbos...

How many Igbos said that?
MURIC? Who the hell is MuRIC in Yoruba land? That man is a religion fanatic on his own. He's such a complete idiot. Bro, am telling you there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Cooly100: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
Darammliveth:

MURIC? Who the Bleep is MuRIC in Yoruba land? That man is a religion fanatic on his own. He's such a complete idiot. Bro, am telling you there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim.

I don't believe you...they are there.

So why do you believe those who say Lagos is no man's land...Are they not idiot too and should have been ignored.

Abegi carry your Yorubaaaaaa sense comot here/

5 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by goodnessme1(f): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Darammliveth:

MURIC? Who the Bleep is MuRIC in Yoruba land? That man is a religion fanatic on his own. He's such a complete idiot. Bro, am telling you there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim.
Is the muric not a Yoruba Muslim?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by goodnessme1(f): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cooly100:

I don't believe you...they are there.

So why do you believe those who say Lagos is no man's land...Are they not idiot too and should have been ignored.

Abegi carry your Yorubaaaaaa sense comot here/
Leave those hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Ola9ja23: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
IPOB love to cause division for their host do that they can penetrate and dominate you

Where is Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian fallacy coming from ?
Where did Lagos is no man's land also generate from?

No be only IPOB dey Lagos but na them they always cause trouble so it's getting to a time that we will put them in their cage otherwise this will lead to Igbophobia one day.

Enough of parasites treating host as enemy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by orion7: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
The Muslims among Yourubas. I can’t tolerate.

Any place you find Muslims they always constitute nuisance. Muslims in yourba lands do not have the numbers yet. Else they will start killing for blasphemy just like thier fellow gangs in sokoto.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Raskimonojendor: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
HelinuesJobles:

The fool will favor me and my family
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ola9ja23:
IPOB love to cause division for their host do that they can penetrate and dominate you

Where did Lagos is no man's land also generate
from?

No be only IPOB dey Lagos but na them they always cause trouble so it's getting to a time that we will put them in their cage otherwise this will lead to Igbophobia one day.

Big lie...

Most Yoruba Muslims hate Yoruba Christians...

We Yoruba Christians know the true nature of Yoruba Muslims...

5 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Raskimonojendor: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Where did Lagos is no man's land also generate from?

No be only IPOB dey Lagos but na them they always cause trouble so it's getting to a time that we will put them in their cage
otherwise this will lead to Igbophobia one day.

That started trending amongst the ibos on social media the moment they realised that Tinubu won the APC nomination ticket. They knew that Ibo candidate, Peter Obi stands no chance against the jagaban of Borgu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Raskimonojendor: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cooly100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjuJvBlEYh0

If you think Nigeria is one, you are joke.

We just de deceive ourselves...

Take a listen...

...hilarious but true.
Yes Nigeria is not one. We know

2 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by D1official: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
Igbos intermarry and have no problems with Yoruba Christians na Yoruba Muslims they cause the rift Abeg.

You can check their names if you so wish.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! by Emmanuelcann: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
seeme2:

Let this ugly trend end.
Let the foolishness continue please! That way the North will continue to use their heads for drumming! They will be dominated for eternity at the rate they are going!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Southeast Landlocked? / Test Running Loading Of Diesel At Dangote Refinery (video) / Obj's Toothless Bulldog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.