Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction (23056 Views)

13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base / Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters / Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by Arabk25: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
I just wonder who they bring out all this top information about book haram abi nah still them they come tell the world waiting they happen inside there camp? Just wondering
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by oneTIMEman(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
What's the meaning of the news
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by Bobotic(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
hopexter:

Next tym try dey put mouth for wetin concern you cool

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by onuman: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
Boko Haram which says it is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws emerged after the political and religious leaders of the 12 far north Nigeria states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Fighting Boko Haram has helped to impoverish Nigeria now the poverty capital of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth.
Tourism money is denied Nigeria by Boko Haram. Many peaceful countries live on Tourism income alone.
BOKO HARAM PHENOMENON CAN NEVER STOP IN NIGERIA UNLESS THE 12 SHARIA STATES ARE GRANTED ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF AREWA.
New and emerging sympathizers to what Boko Haram is fighting for dominate the political scene in Nigeria.

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by AskNgige2: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:
Supremacy

New Government don enter they wan reshuffle

Politicians dey road dey vile for ministerial office

Bandits dey inside bush dey vile for who go be capon

What a working country
Hehehehe u said it all..

But this time e go hard, cos Tinibu is not among the cabal who sponsor Boko boys...

Last Las evil that men do...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
All head slammers are terrorists...

No difference between them and bokoharam
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by hopexter(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bobotic:
[b][/b]

Na your papa get Nairaland? Or cos e dey free you wan project your foolishness online for every one to see angry

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by Bobotic(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
hopexter:

Mumu dey smell....hmmm

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by LOVEGINO(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
Good news
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by Bobotic(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
hopexter:

I swear your Papa na the most foolish man ever liveth shocked

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by hopexter(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bobotic:
[b][/b]

Your mouth near your nose na, na Wetin dey smell be that

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by Bobotic(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
hopexter:

I fit use do example one day for here, Ewu! Hausa

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by Bobotic(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
hopexter:

Why your skull empty like this?

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by hopexter(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bobotic:
[b][/b]

It’s obvious the tribe you’re from, Nigeria don’t expect much from those with failed parenting. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by hopexter(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bobotic:
[b][/b]

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by hopexter(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bobotic:
[b][/b]

Who be this animal? Aren’t you guys known for online bragging and chest beating. Thief! grin
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by Bobotic(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
hopexter:

Close that gutter you called MOUTH there now before I locate and minus you sharperly cool

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by Bobotic(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
hopexter:

You get longer throat, so I will give you when your eyes color red sad

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by hopexter(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bobotic:
[b][/b]

Thief, after you don kill your family members finish you dey find who next. Why not put the gun in your mouth? lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by hopexter(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bobotic:
[b][/b]

Fly comot from mentions you thief angry
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by Bobotic(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
hopexter:

No be to open mouth "Waaa" dey yan shit, no let me track you because I will baptize you cool
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by OneCandleAway(f): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
izubext007:
after killing them selves , they should release Leah

I keep thinking about that poor girl. Wonder how many children she has now when they made her birth 2 children in one year.

And reno has forgotten about her, he's only thinks about Peter obi
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by Bobotic(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
hopexter:

No yawa, I go put eye for ground like this for you,

You don buy market!!!
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin grin Good riddance to bad rubbish.It is a thing of joy when these bloodthirsty animals kill themselves, rather than innocent people.
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by hopexter(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bobotic:
[b][/b]

Lol.. mumu shey you no check my profile say na cybersecurity I studied? Abi make I send your your IP address and your present location to you before I permanently switch off your rubbish phone?
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by WAPINATION: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
How did they get this information…

Another APC Leadership by propaganda and lies.
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by Bobotic(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
hopexter:

Shameless and jobless human being

EFCC go soon catch you

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by hopexter(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bobotic:
[b][/b]

Oh so you don give up on tracking me by yourself? you worthless piece of trash, see the dirty location him even dey sef smellos grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by millionboi2: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Money no dey come for them again.
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by yinkeys(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
How do they get all these info & refuse to end security threats for the sake of progress & development
Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by Bobotic(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
hopexter:

I guess you're frenzied

Re: Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction by opera1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
Who witness his elimination?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman / Obiano Packs Refuse During Sanitation Exercise This Morning / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.