Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams (38616 Views)

FG Bans Underage Candidates From Taking Common Entrance Exams / Moroccan Students Practices Social Distancing During College Entrance Exams. PIX / Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by benqo01(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
If he was a Nigerian he wouldn't need to go through all these stress he can just get his degree Delivered at his home for him without lifting a pen.
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by emperor4love(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mk e com collect my certificate giv me raba
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Gajagojo: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
I wonder how many university graduate he pays salaries
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Fash20: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
einsteine:

Lies

It is not expensive.

It is difficult to pass the exams. Especially since English is now a compulsory subject.

I meant to say competitive
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Gajagojo: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Angrymode:
The required pass Mark is approximately 61% whereas our own is 45% or even less in some cases. This means I wouldn't have made it with my measly score of 229.

Funny thing is that this man would have graduated without even stepping into the university in Nigeria.

Education is the bedrock of any society but the rocks in our nation's foundation are made up of a lot of inferior materials. No wonder someone like Tinubu and Buhari can even be contesting for an election in this country.
assumption

It may not have anything to do with

Percentage

We have 36 states in Nigeria but they are not equal
So if you say 18 states voted for him does not mean

Half of Nigerians voted for him

Even JAMB is not a percentage as people assume otherwise how do you explain odd number scores. All questions are not equal
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Jman06(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
I have always said that no matter how much money you have, if you don't belong to the intelligentsia, you simply don't belong!
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by fortunechy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Motivational speakers had confused the man.... Can't he see that Education isn't for him...
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Henry22(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
The Peter Obi of China grin grin

No matter how many times they lose

They should keep trying till 2085 cry

When a miscreant speaks senselessness floods everywhere.... grin
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by theysg: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
AllKnowing:
Omens.

In my favorite book, the Alchemist, Paulo Coelho explains the power of omens. And at this moment, I believe the entire universe is conspiring to help me achieve my dream.

How?

I read about China/ Gaokao this morning and resolved to act on a new idea. Hours later, there’s a Nairaland frontpage story about a Chinese millionaire and Gaokao.

Congratulations 🎉
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
PencilBox:

shocked geeez!
You're sooo beautiful

Can we be chat buddies, atleast? cry

We’re friends already
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Realist777: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
AllKnowing:
Omens.

In my favorite book, the Alchemist, Paulo Coelho explains the power of omens. And at this moment, I believe the entire universe is conspiring to help me achieve my dream.

How?

I read about China/ Gaokao this morning and resolved to act on a new idea. Hours later, there’s a Nairaland frontpage story about a Chinese millionaire and Gaokao.
Can you please share the Alchemist pdf?
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by InvertedHammer: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
/
Resilience!

That's what's driving the Japanese and the Chinese you see today. Don't think he won't take it the 100th time.

A Nigerian will fail JAMB twice and start blaming Tinubu for stealing his pen.

/
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by ezekwe1: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Beloved dont just scroll by help a brother
3090279796 firstbank
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Chuknovski(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
todugo:

Higher Education is not for everyone. One can't have it all, the same way that PhD holders or professors are not billionaire grin grin
Well said

1 Like

Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by RPG2020(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
IkeGod9891:
It is better u try n fail than u fail to try

We fail to plan
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by IkeGod9891(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
RPG2020:

We fail to plan
And when u plan, wat did u do?
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by RPG2020(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
IkeGod9891:

And when u plan, wat did u do?

i plan not to fail again
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Chemlite: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Baba come Nija, money speaks. Them go even admit you for PhD.
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by samokofafrica(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
Isorite, He should keep trying. No harm in trying.
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Elidrisy20: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Olodo, watin you want carry University do
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by PencilBox: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

That moniker is actually a man. Fooled again cheesy

cheesy grin

I say make I fool around a little. Thank God say na 1 leg I take check the depth of the water.
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Maxitomxane(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
AllKnowing:
Omens.

How?

Paulo coelho na agba writer abeg!
The end of the book was literally at the beginning.

Have you rd Fifth mountain by him? grin
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by AfonjaPriest: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Leftlone:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angela Oyom
G.TBank
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Ilekokonit: 1:43am On Jun 28, 2023
Winners never quit and Quitters never win.
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Caseless: 6:41am On Jun 28, 2023
AllKnowing:
Omens.

How?

Fact!
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by kmaster007: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2023
He his not destiny for exam
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by shoprite: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2023
Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams

No be by force to go school na . . .But did anyone pick out the positive side of this story? Liang Shi is a "Millionaire" . . .In some other countries he would just buy his way into school using his millions . . .But not in China !!!
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Youngsage: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2023
Bluezy13:

Once, it's coincidence.
Repeatedly, it's a universal omen.

Some coincidences are just too coincidental. I mean, what are the odds of this story gracing front page the same day you decide to read about Chinese history? Crazy stuff.
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Youngsage: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Maxitomxane:

Paulo coelho na agba writer abeg!
The end of the book was literally at the beginning.

Have you rd Fifth mountain by him? grin

I haven't. Is it worth it?
Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by Maxitomxane(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Youngsage:

I haven't. Is it worth it?

You'll love it.
It's fiction about Elijah.

1 Like

Re: Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams by ViceGovernor: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
I'm currently in my 3rd university. Been trying to get a degree since 2012 I think am cursed.
I admire this man...before you hate on him try solving Chinese algebra e be like incantation for urhobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World / University Of Abuja Admission List: / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.