Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? (1354 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React / President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by swaggerjack: 4:14am On Jun 28, 2023
How Can poverty and corruption capital of the world justify the 120 Car Latest Luxury models cars convoy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kcXRnqi9oY

1 Like

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by swaggerjack: 4:25am On Jun 28, 2023
Helinuesfather:
The 120 convoy will favor me and my family

Helinues

Only God can saved this failed state that only caters to corrupt politicians and civil servants.

6 Likes

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:25am On Jun 28, 2023
This is just the beginning of your crying. Brace up because this premium wailing will last for 8 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by swaggerjack: 4:31am On Jun 28, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
This is just the beginning of your crying. Brace up because this premium wailing will last for 8 years.

No plans to cut expenses in the corruption and poverty capital of the world. Why use the the most expensive luxury cars in the markets like Mercedes, Toyota Landruiser VX... Nigeria has the most selfish, corrupt and evil leaders that has ever existed in mankind.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by DaddyCoool: 4:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

That's why the educated voted Obi - he'd have cut the cost of governance beginning with himself!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by DatNiggaDaz: 4:34am On Jun 28, 2023
Rascality is done only by rascals

2 Likes

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by skedman(m): 4:34am On Jun 28, 2023
The prayer goes like this

When my mate are spending money I will be spending too without complaining

When my mate are putting on good and expensive cloths I will join them to put on the cloths without complaining

When the president is followed by 120 cars I won’t complain because my time is also combining I will use more than that

Your problem is poverty
Pray for wisdom and wealth and your mentality will change

3 Likes

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:34am On Jun 28, 2023
Stop falling for everything you read online.

Most of those cars are Tinubu’s loyalist.

Even if you told somethings, try to use common sense before digesting.

6 Likes

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by Ihateheadslamer: 4:37am On Jun 28, 2023
Over here in Germany, a minister of finance living in our district goes to work with ordinary bicycle everyday while in Nigeria the reverse is the case angry
Helinuesfather:
The 120 convoy will favor me and my family

Helinues

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by Cassandraloius: 4:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Y'all know that Tinubu is very wealthy, so he's entitled to whatever he wants to do.
The kind hearted leaders are not yet born. cry

1 Like

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by DatNiggaDaz: 4:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
The voice shouting jagabandits in the video must be you. True

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by DatNiggaDaz: 4:43am On Jun 28, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Y'all know that Tinubu is very wealthy, so he's entitled to whatever he wants to do.
Consolation

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by CodeTemplar: 6:04am On Jun 28, 2023
With lots of security detail.
Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by helinues: 6:19am On Jun 28, 2023
First visit to Lagos after becoming president. Guess his loyal supporters should have gone to the airport with Keke Maruwa.

Abi seh the 120 convoy are all presidential convoy.

Na this wailing some of una do so tey una don dey look like panla fish

2 Likes

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by kmaster007: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2023
Abi... I join the dem also... Lolz
helinues:
First visit to Lagos after becoming president. Guess his loyal supporters should have gone to the airport with Keke Maruwa.

Abi seh the 120 convoy are all presidential convoy.

Na this wailing some of una do so tey una don dey look like panla fish

2 Likes

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by keymatt(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2023
White powder lovers love squandering money to showoff so mandate thief Tinubu is no different. And them agbado claim this theif will manage Nigerian resources well grin grin I laugh πŸ˜‚ in swahili 🀣🀣🀣🀣

A Theif is a Thief.

1 Like

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
The voice shouting jagabandits in the video must be you. True

Send your aza make I bless you since you are hungry
Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2023
swaggerjack:

No plans to cut expenses in the corruption and poverty capital of the world. Why use the the most expensive luxury cars in the markets like Mercedes, Toyota Landruiser VX... Nigeria has the most selfish, corrupt and evil leaders that has ever existed in mankind.

Remind the the car Peter Obifraud is using first

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by DatNiggaDaz: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Send your aza make I bless you since you are hungry
Bro you sell your conscience for paltry 1000 naira to hail emilokan grin grin

You think say na everybody be hungry rascal

Mtchewwww. You no get shame
Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Bro you sell your conscience for paltry 1000 naira to hail emilokan grin grin

You think say na everybody be hungry rascal

Mtchewwww. You no get shame

Send you aza no dey cap rubbish. I know say hunger dey your family but I can still help you people.
Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by DatNiggaDaz: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Send you aza no dey cap rubbish. I know say hunger dey your family but I can still help you people.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by Cassandraloius: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Consolation
grin cry
Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by Bringbackmandat: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Cassandraloius:
he is wealthy, then what is the source of his money?
Why didn't him declare his assets?
Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by Zee0007: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ooooooo
Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by Cassandraloius: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
he is wealthy, then what is the source of his money?
Why didn't him declare his assets?

My dear, if you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by Asswipemod: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Rascality is done only by rascals
😩😩😩😩 is in the blood.
Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by DatNiggaDaz: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Asswipemod:

😩😩😩😩 is in the blood.
Coward don Land grin grin
Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by Asswipemod: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Coward don Land grin grin

King of Cowards, Wailer Banton! You are the Igwe and Oba of Cowards. 😩😩😩😩😩Wailer Banton!
Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by DatNiggaDaz: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Asswipemod:

King of Cowards, Wailer Banton! You are the Igwe and Oba of Cowards. 😩😩😩😩😩Wailer Banton!
Coward clown in sifia pains & emilokan delusion grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Poverty Capital Of The World Justify 120 Car Latest Luxury Cars Convoy? by Asswipemod: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Coward clown in sifia pains & emilokan delusion grin grin grin

All hail king Wailer Banton. The king of Cowards. First of his kind. Hail is logo and insignia 😩😩😩😩 too.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Price Increased / Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote / A Word With General Stubbornovich Obbartov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.