Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Do Eating Snail Has A Bad Spiritual Impact - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Eating Snail Has A Bad Spiritual Impact (1614 Views)

If You're Having These BAD Spiritual Dreams At Night: Pray These Powerful Prayer / The Day A "Bad Guy" Met His Saviour / Is Tithing Now A Bad Thing Because Men Abuse Tithes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Eating Snail Has A Bad Spiritual Impact by princeogbeide1(m): 4:43am On Jun 28, 2023
There are different types of snail. A land snail is any of the species of snail that live on land. Land snail is the popular name for terrestrial gastropod mollusks that have shells.

Snails are Gastropods that are known for slow movement and unharmful body . Before eating snails, you're left with no option than to break the shell, wash with salt or allum with clean water, boil or cook and fry. Snails tastes good when you boil and fry with good spices.

Although, most people eat snail because they believe it is good for the body and healthy enough. In the spiritual beliefs of snail, it could be positive or negative. Let take a look at the positive;

1. A snail is an unharmful Gastropod. Since snail can do no harm to the human body, it can be viewed as peace of mind.

2. Snails are gentle enough to rear . Since snails do not cause trouble, it can be viewed as a fulfilling life without trouble.

The negative view of snail can be potrayed as the spiritual belief ;

Snails are known for slow movement. Eating snails in the spiritual term can be likened to slow down of one's progress in life .

If a person goes through hardship in life , it is better to stop eating snails and pray.

Your opinions about the consumption of snails in the spiritual term are welcomed. Drop your comments.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ng.opera.news/ng/en/food/amp/4226dd3918f695a2e64fcb5b29926dd6

Re: Do Eating Snail Has A Bad Spiritual Impact by Cassandraloius: 4:51am On Jun 28, 2023
Snail is one of my favourite protein, however I don't see anything wrong with it.
Secondly it's based on your belief, if you feel spiritual about it, others might not. I feel that whatever you believe in works for you.

1 Like

Re: Do Eating Snail Has A Bad Spiritual Impact by Blackskinned: 5:57am On Jun 28, 2023
I thought the post is about the sweet hairy(sometimes hairless) kind of snails grin grin
Re: Do Eating Snail Has A Bad Spiritual Impact by madridguy(m): 6:01am On Jun 28, 2023
You have a dirty mind cheesy

Blackskinned:
I thought the post is about the sweet hairy(sometimes hairless) kind of snails grin grin
Re: Do Eating Snail Has A Bad Spiritual Impact by princeogbeide1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Snail is one of my favourite protein, however I don't see anything wrong with it.
Secondly it's based on your belief, if you feel spiritual about it, others might not. I feel that whatever you believe in works for you.

Yes, I also learnt snail is very rich in protein. I love to eat any food I crave for and I don't belive in myths when it comes to food.

(1) (Reply)

Facts To Show That Stories of the bible are REAL including Jesus. / Can A Christian Work For A Cigarette Company? / A Life Without Christ Is Full Of Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.