Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Northern Christians Must Rise And Pray Against Crisis And Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Northern Christians Must Rise And Pray Against Crisis And Death (225 Views)

Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings? / WHAT CHRISTIANS MUST KNOW ABOUT ISLAM / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Christians Must Rise And Pray Against Crisis And Death by Dawinlove(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2023
Pray that the church will survive the days ahead

Pray for the peace of Nigeria.

Better days are ahead, a new Nigeria is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Christians Must Rise And Pray Against Crisis And Death by Dawinlove(m): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2023
Re: Northern Christians Must Rise And Pray Against Crisis And Death by Offpointng: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2023
Dawinlove:
https://www.nairaland.com/7590716/start-stocking-food-wise

No 7. Someone new emerged and din win. plus This new Nigeria will be born when?
Re: Northern Christians Must Rise And Pray Against Crisis And Death by Obiedun(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2023
Prophecies have been bastardised in this country so much that people do not believe in any prophecy again.

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians Must Rise And Pray Against Crisis And Death by yinkeys(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Obiedun:
Prophecies have been bastardised in this country so much that people do not believe in any prophecy again.
My thought exactly
Most Nigerians are hypocrites
Church & mosque goers yet evil is in their heart
So people in Saudi, Qatar & UAE that are enjoying the earth & aren’t Christians are what.
I stopped paying attention to people that are too religious
He says we should pray when evil leaders the north chose is the main problem
There are churches in almost every street in the south, annoyingly
The north chose APC predominantly.
They should face the consequences
Since people now vote idiots on the basis of religion and tribe.
The world has left us far behind when it comes to development
There were good options like Obi or Sowore in this election, yet Wike & co in the south allegedly changed the result.
I’m beginning to see that Nigeria actually deserve their rulers.
When good people try contesting they don’t look their way.
Most Nigerians in general are a bunch of greedy, evil, unenlightened, non progressive people thé black race has been waiting for to evolve positively
Even the owner of this platform was supporting the APC for selfish reasons and I could see how ridiculous events would unfold in due time
They should keep selling their own to the white man for favours
Country not even worth praying for
Don’t most of the evil rulers go to religious gatherings and take photos for God knows who
The north voted APC, they should face the consequences

@Dawinlove move away from your location now before it’s late
Take action
Your life is more precious than sitting in a place that’s about to erupt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christians Must Rise And Pray Against Crisis And Death by Dawinlove(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
yinkeys:

My thought exactly
Most Nigerians are hypocrites
Church & mosque goers yet evil is in their heart
So people in Saudi, Qatar & UAE that are enjoying the earth & aren’t Christians are what.
I stopped paying attention to people that are too religious
He says we should pray when evil leaders the north chose is the main problem
There are churches in almost every street in the south, annoyingly
The north chose APC predominantly.
They should face the consequences
Since people now vote idiots on the basis of religion and tribe.
The world has left us far behind when it comes to development
There were good options like Obi or Sowore in this election, yet Wike & co in the south allegedly changed the result.
I’m beginning to see that Nigeria actually deserve their rulers.
When good people try contesting they don’t look their way.
Most Nigerians in general are a bunch of greedy, evil, unenlightened, non progressive people thé black race has been waiting for to evolve positively
Even the owner of this platform was supporting the APC for selfish reasons and I could see how ridiculous events would unfold in due time
They should keep selling their own to the white man for favours
Country not even worth praying for
Don’t most of the evil rulers go to religious gatherings and take photos for God knows who
The north voted APC, they should face the consequences

@Dawinlove move away from your location now before it’s late
Take action
Your life is more precious than sitting in a place that’s about to erupt

Thanks for your advise sir, I just cannot move out, I have a part to play in the seasons this will unfold. The reason the lord have been preparing me ahead and by himself took me to where I am. I will only wait on his next instruction to know his mind but, to leave here, I can't because he took me away from comfort and brought me here

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians Must Rise And Pray Against Crisis And Death by The1960writer: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Many do not even have enough to feed now, talk less of having the purchasing power to buy so much to save for raining days.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Wait For Things To Get Bad Before You Pray / Many Christians Miss This Revelation / Parable Of The Leaven(yeast) Matt13:33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.