Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Must I Watch My Clothes Everytime I Wear It To Work And Back ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must I Watch My Clothes Everytime I Wear It To Work And Back ? (389 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Watch My Clothes Everytime I Wear It To Work And Back ? by Curious346: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2023
This is quite a puzzle to me .
Take note ; I love cleanliness and I'm also a hygienist.

But this question keeps popping up in my daily routine .. I wear a clean native to work and back . And then I have to grapple with the thought of wether to hang it in the breeze and wear it again after 3 days or wash it just so I can wear it again after some days .

I think the constant washing would wear out the colour and strength of the fabric.

Beside that - I think it's stressful to wash them anytime I wear them anyway.

I don't know how you handle yours.

What do you think

1 Like

Re: Must I Watch My Clothes Everytime I Wear It To Work And Back ? by AVECDEO: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Must I Watch My Clothes Everytime I Wear It To Work And Back ? by fyzaila: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2023
No, you mustn't wash it after every wear as long as it isn't dirty or smelling. So if my office is cooled with a.c always and my car is same. Why should i now be washing cloth after every wear? when i am not a toddler that soils cloth with food.

1 Like

Re: Must I Watch My Clothes Everytime I Wear It To Work And Back ? by kernniejay(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Another silly question coming from a supposed adult. The other day, somebody was asking how much he should save from his salary of N75k, we are still trying to figure out the level of intelligence of that one and boom, this one surfaced again!
Do we know the kind of job you do, the condition of your work environment, the kind of transport you use everyday, your body odour and how heavy you sweat? I'm sure very soon another dunce will come with a question like "I am a human, but I don't know whether I'm a man or woman, any idea?" or something like "I just finished cooking a delicious meal but I don't know whether to eat or throw it away, please advise (note that I'm seriously hungry like mad)".
When you rely on other people's opinion before you take the simplest of decisions of your life or you need approval from others before you use your brain, then you seriously lack what is supposed to be a common sense and you are not qualified to be a minor let alone an adult. No insult intended please, just my own token.

5 Likes

Re: Must I Watch My Clothes Everytime I Wear It To Work And Back ? by OperationalVehi: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
as an adult, depending on the nature of your job,
you shouldnt wear a cloth more than twice.
this is because adults sweat after brief activity and it smells.
you should get a perfume and perspirant to douse those...

5 Likes

Re: Must I Watch My Clothes Everytime I Wear It To Work And Back ? by Multiversed: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
I only put on my Clothes Just Once and put to Drycleaning straight.

It doesn't matter if I sweat or In a very serene cold environment.

1 Like

Re: Must I Watch My Clothes Everytime I Wear It To Work And Back ? by amtheone(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Multiversed:
I only put on my Clothes Just Once and put to Drycleaning straight.

It doesn't matter if I sweat or In a very serene cold environment.

Does this apply to your jean wear?

1 Like

Re: Must I Watch My Clothes Everytime I Wear It To Work And Back ? by kernniejay(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hello everyone, I have an idea. I think we should kuku turn this thread to an episode of foolish question thread. Here we go: The wall clock in my living room has stopped since three days now, though I have bought a set of new batteries, should I replace the bad batteries or I should leave the clock dead as it is? Kindly advise, no insult pls.
Over to the guy below me grin
Re: Must I Watch My Clothes Everytime I Wear It To Work And Back ? by Multiversed: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
amtheone:

Does this apply to your jean wear?

Affirmative💯

I love to stay clean and fresh all the time. I usually Smell myself often. I detest Heat and Dirty environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How can I make money online / What Things Would You Like Someone To Copy About (Or From) You? / Fumigation And Pest Control Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.