Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 1 - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 1 (1278 Views)

How True Are Narrations Of Sahih Bukhari And Muslim? / Al-maathuurat By Imaam Shaheed Hassan Al-baanah / Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 1 by AdamsDXB: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2011
The Explanation of Sahih Muslim by Imaam An-Nawawi with Shayk Saa’d Sayyid – Note 1
Dhul-Qadha 1432/ October 2011

) وعن أبي جري الهجيمي رضي الله عنه قال أتيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقلت يا رسول الله إنا قوم من أهل البادية فعلمنا شيئا ينفعنا الله به فقال لا تحقرن من المعروف شيئا ولو أن تفرغ من دلوك في إناء المستسقي ولو أن تكلم أخاك ووجهك إليه منبسط وإياك وإسبال الإزار فإنه من المخيلة ولا يحبها الله وإن امرؤ شتمك بما يعلم فيك فلا تشتمه بما تعلم فيه فإن أجره لك ووباله على من قاله رواه أبو داود والترمذي وقال حديث حسن صحيح والنسائي مفرقا وابن حبان في صحيحه واللفظ له

From ‘Abi Jari Al- Hajimy (May Allaah be pleased with him) who said:“I appraoched the The Messenger of Allaah and said to him O! Messenger of Allaah (PBUH) verily we are Bedouin Arabs, please teach us something, May Allaah benefit us with the teaching, so he said (PBUH): “Do not underestimate any good deed, even if the deed entails that you empty your bucket of water to the one seeking water or even if the deed entails that while speaking to your brother (in Islam) you put on a smile. And be afraid of trailing the garments below the ankles, that act is definitely amongst the sign of pride and Allaah does not like it. And if any one abuses/insults you with factual matters that he knows about you then do not reply him similar factual insults/abuses, because the reward shall be yours and the blame/retribution shall be the lot of whoever says abusive speech” narrated by Imaam At-Tirmidhi and Imaam Abu Dawood Classified as authentic by Shayk Nasser Al-bani in the Book of Manners of Sahih At-Targheeb wa At-Tarheeb Vol 3.

Bismillaah Ar-Rahmaan Ar-Raheem
Amma’ Baa’d
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatulLaah

BOOK OF VIRTUES

Chapter: Virtue of Khidr (PBUH)

The story of Khidr and Musa (Peace be upon Them) is narrated in surah – Kahf (chapter 18) and entails great lessons for the Muslim, especially in our present times of trials and confusion with respect to religious uproar.
The Chapter of the people of the Cave (Q18) contains 3 key stories – with lessons – that can not be read in isolation nor assumed to be independent of each other. The stories have teachings that summarizes the procedure to follow in preparation for the times of trials and tribulation that shall encompass all category of people (either righteous or sinful), especially our time and time of False Christ (Dajjal)
The story of the youths (people of the cave) exemplifies holding steadfast unto the guidance of truth, the story of Musa and Khidr explains the importance of seeking genuine knowledge and its impact, and the last story – Story of Dhul-Qaranain – affirms the that the fruit of the being steadfast accompanied with beneficial knowledge will lead to establishment on the land.
There exist a debate that Khidr(PBUH) was either a prophet or a wali (extremely Pious slave that attained miracles due to his piety)
The people of deviance claim that he was a wali and hence allege that a wali of Allaah is a rank above the prophets. Based on this misleading belief, try to justify for themselves exemptions from establish religious obligations, e.g five daily prayers amongst others.
However, the correct view derived from the verses of the Quran and authentic narrations, is that he (Khidr) was a prophet without any doubt. Ibn Hajar (May Allaah have mercy on him) expounded this view extensively while explaining the details of Khidr in fathul baari.
Imaam Qurtubi (May Allaah have mercy on him) said that it’s an imperative creed to believe that Khidr was a Prophet, for this is a refutation to the apostates.
Imaam Al-Bukhari (May Allaah have Mercy on him) narrated that Khidr - which means green in English - is called by this name, because if he sat on a piece of land, the area brings forth green vegetation.
Amongst the lessons derived from the story of Musa and Khidr are the following:
Importance of seeking knowledge,
Not being proud and satisfied with one’s current state of knowledge.
A man may not be blamed for not being patient with what he sees contradictory to his previous knowledge but he would be blamed for not exercising manners with his noble teacher, like the case of Musa ( PBUH)
The noble and upright scholars upon the Truth are to be honored and held in high esteem.
In times of great confusion (e.g political uproar) the masses should refer and abide to the opinions of these respected scholars and exercise patience, if they (the masses) assume that affairs should take a particular direction in contrary to the view of these scholars, because the scholars see consequences before the events unfold, whilst the masses understand the cost of their actions after the events have unfolded.

These are the points I was made to remember, whatever is correct and good, then this is from ALLAAH‘s favor and whatever mistake occurs there in, then it is from me& Shaitan,

May ALLAAH forgive me for my errors and I ask Him to forgive you all also.

I beseech Him to accept these compilations from me purely for His sake and grant us steadfastness in our religious affairs.
It was narrated by Ahmad with the words: “When people accumulate gold and silver, you should accumulate the words ‘Allaahumma inni as’aluka al-thabaat fi’l-amri…’”
عن شَدَّاد بْن أَوْسٍ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ قال : كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يُعَلِّمُنَا أَنْ نَقُولَ : ( اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الثَّبَاتَ فِي الْأَمْرِ ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ عَزِيمَةَ الرُّشْدِ ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ شُكْرَ نِعْمَتِكَ ، وَحُسْنَ عِبَادَتِكَ ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ لِسَانًا صَادِقًا ، وَقَلْبًا سَلِيمًا ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا تَعْلَمُ ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ خَيْرِ مَا تَعْلَمُ ، وَأَسْتَغْفِرُكَ مِمَّا تَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ ) والحديث صححه الألباني في السلسة الصحيحة رقم 3228 وحسنه شعيب الأرنؤوط في تحقيق المسند .
(O Allaah, I ask you for steadfastness in this matter, and I ask You for the resolve to adhere to the path of guidance, and I ask You for gratitude for Your blessings and to worship You well, and I ask You for a truthful tongue and a sound heart, and I seek refuge with You from the evil of what You know, and I ask You for the good of what You know, and I ask You for forgiveness for what You know; You are the knower of the Unseen).”
This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah no. 3228, and classed as hasan by Shu’ayb al-Arna’oot in Tahqeeq al-Musnad.

AbuNuh

Corporate Partner
ZaadMaad "Attaining Lofty Heights"

1 Like

Re: Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 1 by deols(f): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2011
From ‘Abi Jari Al- Hajimy (May Allaah be pleased with him) who said:“I appraoched the The Messenger of Allaah and said to him O! Messenger of Allaah (PBUH) verily we are Bedouin Arabs, please teach us something, May Allaah benefit us with the teaching, so he said (PBUH):

“Do not underestimate any good deed, even if the deed entails that you empty your bucket of water to the one seeking water or even if the deed entails that while speaking to your brother (in Islam) you put on a smile.

And be afraid of trailing the garments below the ankles, that act is definitely amongst the sign of pride and Allaah does not like it.

And if any one abuses/insults you with factual matters that he knows about you then do not reply him similar factual insults/abuses, because the reward shall be yours and the blame/retribution shall be the lot of whoever says abusive speech”

How I wish all nairalanders might learn this cool cool
Re: Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 1 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2011
lol where are the muslims? Obviously they dont understand a peep of what you posted.
Re: Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 1 by Sweetnecta: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2011
did mr. dave [not david letterman] get anything from the beautiful words written?
or his prejudicial mind will not let? veil islam from it, if you can. but it is such a powerful word.

more powerful than 'turn the other cheek'. you may turn the other cheek because you can't fight but dumb enough not to run; a suicidal move i say.

what the prophet [as] said is be able to overlook the weakness of your opponent. don't take advantage of it so that you do not become like him. think about how your Lord sees your not acting ignorantly.
Re: Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 1 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2011
Sweetnecta:

did mr. dave [not david letterman] get anything from the beautiful words written?
or his prejudicial mind will not let? veil islam from it, if you can. but it is such a powerful word.

more powerful than 'turn the other cheek'. you may turn the other cheek because you can't fight but dumb enough not to run; a suicidal move i say.

what the prophet [as] said is be able to overlook the weakness of your opponent. don't take advantage of it so that you do not become like him. think about how your Lord sees your not acting ignorantly.

didnt seem as if your muslim brethren cared much for it either
Re: Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 1 by Sweetnecta: 12:14am On Oct 12, 2011
so your position is the same as the 'ignorant' muslims, right?

boy genius, you are!

at least the muslims have iman. iman is greater because if you lack it, all the ilm is zero.

ilm, whereas makes iman better, more robust and clear. it can soar to greater level.

ilm that is not implemented, put into use is zero. really against the own who possesses it.

your correct or incorrect observation is ilm. but your iman is very wretched. what therefore is the benefit of your ilm?

it is similar to a fellow who has wealth, but decided to bury it in the safe; he deprives himself and the community of the good from the wealth.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sufy (sunni) / Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? / Abuzola, That Muslim Dude That Failed Bombing Attempt In U.s - What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.