Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics (50767 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Rossikk(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
America built its wealth on the enslavement of Africans and the direct or vicarious invasion of 98% of countries on Earth today, and the looting of their resources. Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Libya, the DRC, are just some of their recent victims.

The US assassinated and toppled many progressive African leaders including Patrice Lumumba, Thomas Sankara, and Gen Murtala Ramat Muhammed.

I wonder if Peter Obi is aware of these facts as he praises “the beauty of America and hallmark of freedom and democracy”.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by boldtruthalways: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tntsi:
My president, my president.
We can't wait for you and datti to take the position we joyfully elected you for.

We cant wait for Leadership by practical and personal example.
We can't wait for people oriented leadership.
We can't wait for leadership that feels the pains of the people.
We can't wait for a leadership that will interact with the people
We can't wait for the new start of the new Nigeria.
My president. My president.
You just finished work.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
Opanka44:
OBI my president. Uncle OBI is a political Enigma, a collosus and rare breed among Nigerian politicians. I want every OBIDIENT here to shower me with Likes pls. And also contribute two thousands each for me so I can pay my fees pls. One love to us all
Three-Zero-four-six-one-four-four-four-seven-one
FirstBank

😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Popeonah(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
This Obis uniform dress code get as e b o.
Even Adams has revolutionized his dressing
Tinubu no go change im cap sign
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Originalsly: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hmmm .... I thought this man knew the US very well. IF he did he wouldn not saying all this.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Karlosorji:
This man's write up is constructive, intelligent and always the best. How I wish the court will do the right thing so that we can have someone that can represent us well
not him handling the twitter acct
Obi is a dull man who don’t knw the full meaning of BVAS

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Pityoobi: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
Na Olumba Olumba thing na. The wife na daughter of the satanic brotherhood leader of the cross.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
America cannot afford to fail because she is a constant reminder that millions of people from different races can come together and build a progressive country.

But for tribalism, ignorance and religious fanaticism, Peter Obi could have built our own America.

Happy birthday to the United States of America, the world's most powerful country!

The same way he transformed Anambra to America.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by samwash(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
Wait ooo !!!
Na only one cloth this Obi & former VP Osibanjo get ?
All the time same outfit .
Na joke I dey ooo !!! grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Draslo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
America cannot afford to fail because she is a constant reminder that millions of people from different races can come together and build a progressive country.

But for tribalism, ignorance and religious fanaticism, Peter Obi could have built our own America.

Happy birthday to the United States of America, the world's most powerful country!
You're delusional. Nobody can do that.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by MechanicMike: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
Feintline:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1673817358039752704

is Peter Obi gay??....why he celebrating with LGBTK gay people community in America for? can't he help nigeria??(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by sangresan(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Even Oba Demola Elegushi was invited.

Obiidindinrins may not know.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by matrixme(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
So Atiku that came second in the election isn't presidential material enough abi to be invited abi what about kwankwaso, Sowore and the others? Have you even seen Atiku lobbying any country in his many years of vying for the presidency? The same Chimamanda that wrote a letter to Biden the other day like she's in the inner circle of the US Government. It seems there is an American Agenda apart from Igbo agenda in Obi's theoretical government.
nedekid:

So because someone is invited to the US anniversary event means the individual is running to the US?
Is chimamanda also running the US? Are all the other invited guest doing same too or your post is specifically addressed to Obi, because he is the only one with 2 heads that honoured the invitation.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by plaindealer: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
This Social media president aka Peter Obi likes to use photos to chase clouts and deceive gullible Obidient followers.

The Elegushi that used Oro masquerade to chase Ibo voters away from polling booths in Lagos was also there but you won't see him posting pictures up and down social media. Anyway, so much for visa ban grin grin grin

That's why they call that loser social media president, everything is about social media propaganda, even the silliest and pointless rubbish propaganda..

Thank God Nigerians rejected that clown..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by nedekid: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
matrixme:
So Atiku that came second in the election isn't presidential material enough abi to be invited abi what about kwankwaso, Sowore and the others? Have you even seen Atiku lobbying any country in his many years of vying for the presidency? The same Chimamanda that wrote a letter to Biden the other day like she's in the inner circle of the US Government. It seems there is an American Agenda apart from Igbo agenda in Obi's theoretical government.
So by Obi getting invited to the occasion and then honoring the invitation, it implies he is lobbying the US?
Ok, he should not have attended so that
"matrixme" wount say he is lobbying a foreign government at the anniversary party. Guess you have not been opportune to get such invites before to realise it is what it is, a party. In my younger days, my family was a member of the British Nigeria friendship club. (if I remember the name right). During our get togethers, embassy workers, ambassador with their families, all of us have goodtime, barbeque, dancing etc. Infact, there is a released program for the yearly activities. Normal things. No biggie. They also have that done with the US embassy. Nigerians play, mingle with those officials, ambassadors dreaded by regular visa seeking Nigerians.
No, problem, your point is duly noted.
Peter Obi, if you are reading this or your handlers are here. Do not attend any foreign embassy parties.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Never4getU: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
yinkus6750:

Obi dressing is occultic and wonder is when Obidients goes silent on this but funniest thing, if it were their nightmare, the JAGABAN 😂😂 trust them, they will hardly napped for weeks
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Chindozy: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:
While UK immigrations are looking for him
This news and pics enter ur body badly. Sorry ooo 🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Chindozy: 12:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
This Social media president aka Peter Obi likes to use photos to chase clouts and deceive gullible Obidient followers.

The Elegushi that used Oro masquerade to chase Ibo voters away from polling booths in Lagos was also there but you won't see him posting pictures up and down social media. Anyway, so much for visa ban grin grin grin

Na who be the Egushi? And you are so excited that Igbo voters were chased away from polling booths in Lagos. It gives you so much kick and you couldn’t help but tying it out.

Your day of reckoning is near.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Chindozy: 12:04am On Jun 29, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Na who be the Egushi? And you are so excited that Igbo voters were chased away from polling booths in Lagos. It gives you so much kick and you couldn’t help but tying it out.

Your day of reckoning is near.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by seeyounow3: 1:30am On Jun 29, 2023
america independent is 4 of july
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by HRMK: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2023
deceits&make believe!
when did #yesdaddy fighting a #religiouswar become a friend of the muslims?ALL NA PLAY!!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by profodbaba: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Obi nwanem

in case you need help with Google ads, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram ads for your business. Contact+2349026503456
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2023
Nice
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Invitationn: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2023
SmartPolician:

Spot on!
Like the miniature America he built in just 2terms in Anambra.

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by janeedema(f): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2023
Sometimes, I don't think people know the importance of what they spit out.

So, he shouldn't post on his handles again so he wouldn't trend? Or don't you realize that bloggers feed on personal handles to update people on what they want to hear?

How is his being in the news without soliciting for it his fault?

Oga, please, celebrate grace.

At his level, the only way he won't make news when he coughs is by staying off social media, but why would he want to do that?
quote author=Timmi post=124090054]

This Obi man just want to trend and be relevant. [/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Timmi: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2023
janeedema:
Sometimes, I don't think people know the importance of what they spit out.

So, he shouldn't post on his handles again so he wouldn't trend? Or don't you realize that bloggers feed on personal handles to update people on what they want to hear?

How is his being in the news without soliciting for it his fault?

Oga, please, celebrate grace.

At his level, the only way he won't make news when he coughs is by staying off social media, but why would he want to do that?
quote author=Timmi post=124090054]

This Obi man just want to trend and be relevant.

Oga madam janeedema, it is not news for OBI did the self reporting on his twitter and online handle. Try to read and comprehend before opening your mouth
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Electorate: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Occurstaem:

Yes ooo. I've also experienced this.
I bought fuel at 150/litre today because I'm an obidient.

All I needed was just to say I'm one of Obi Pandora supporters, and boom the fuel was sold to me at 150/litre.

Maybe you too should try it out.
Just say you're an Obi Pandora supporter, who knows, the manager of the filling station may order the attendant to sell fuel to you at 50/litre all because you're one of Obi Pandora die-hard fans.

Your brain didn't factor that it is Tinubu that occupies Aso Rock now and not Peter Obi...Tinubu removed subsidy and only Tinubu supporters buy fuel for N25 per liter in all APC filling stations in Nigeria while the rest of us buy fuel at official rate.

Don't forget the yearly N1000 vehicle ownership levy doesn't apply to Tinubu supporters.

Don't forget only Tinubu supporter buy dollar at N120 per dollar while the rest of us buy at official rate of N680 per dollar.

Dont forget the recent electric tarrif increase is not for Tinubu suppporters, only we the non Tinubu supporters.

Have you seen any Tinubu supporter trek to work since last month?

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Sagtop: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
SmartPolician:

Same way he built Anambra Where You Are Living and Enjoying The Goodies Now Abi undecided
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Occurstaem(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Electorate:

Your brain didn't factor that it is Tinubu that occupies Aso Rock now and not Peter Obi...Tinubu removed subsidy and only Tinubu supporters buy fuel for N25 per liter in all APC filling stations in Nigeria while the rest of us buy fuel at official rate.

Don't forget the yearly N1000 vehicle ownership levy doesn't apply to Tinubu supporters.

Don't forget only Tinubu supporter buy dollar at N120 per dollar while the rest of us buy at official rate of N680 per dollar.

Dont forget the recent electric tarrif increase is not for Tinubu suppporters, only we the non Tinubu supporters.

Have you seen any Tinubu supporter trek to work since last month?
Your brain didn't factor that Obi Pandora came third in the election and not President Tinubu(GCFR).
No, it's only Obi supporters that are buying fuel at 25/litre. Tinubu supporters are now buying fuel at 3000/litre.

While Obi Pandora supporters are now exchanging naira at #1/1$, Tinubu supporters now exchange it at #1000/$.

In fact, Nigerians can now get everything for free in the whole world just by saying they voted Obi in the just concluded election. You can commit any crime anywhere and go scot-free as long as you're an Obi Pandoraman supporter.

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Electorate: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Occurstaem:

Your brain didn't factor that Obi Pandora came third in the election and not President Tinubu(GCFR).
No, it's only Obi supporters that are buying fuel at 25/litre. Tinubu supporters are now buying fuel at 3000/litre.

While Obi Pandora supporters are now exchanging naira at #1/1$, Tinubu supporters now exchange it at #1000/$.

In fact, Nigerians can now get everything for free in the whole world just by saying they voted Obi in the just concluded election. You can commit any crime anywhere and go scot-free as long as you're an Obi Pandoraman supporter.

What happened to the promised made by your lord and saviour Tinubu that $1 will equal N1 if you vote for APC? he couldn't fulfill that promise in 2015, 2019 and now 2023 he made another promise to renew your hopelessness but because he knows his supporters including you have empty skulls and brainless, you believe every lamba he gives you because he knows you don't have the capacity to think for yourselves. Mugus.

Enjoy your renewed hopelessness, don't forget to save enough money to pay for your yearly car ownership and eat enough food because you are in a trekking season. We the sane ones who wanted a Peter Obi presidency have already prepared ourselves for the worse, but you hungry supporters of Tinubu will feel it more as una no get sense.

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by rickleye: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
How come this lady looks like she has horns on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) / Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) / List Of States Not Owing Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.