Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) (75058 Views)

Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground / Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by obedience4(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
funshint:

You don't know what you're saying....there are soldiers always at the top of Whitehouse. And also in his advance team anywhere the US or Russian president goes. We're talking about the Commander of the Armed Forces here. Anywhere the Commander goes his force must be with him. Quit saying nonsense.

This one that don't even know we're White House is located,
The security service, SSS are tasked with the close protection of the USA president and his immediate family, soldiers are not tasked with protection of the USA White House,
They have the White House police force tasked with the duty of keeping the White House safe,
Same with the capitol police, keeping the Senate houses safe.
Then the USA Marine Corps forgien detachment are used to keep the USA embassy and other forgien missions in other countries safe.

The USA navy can't even operate in certain USA cities waterways the USA navy is ban from operations in the New York port during peace time

The USa Costal guard is tasked with the protection of USA coastal waters.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by MrBachelor: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
If men mean am him go contact shaperly.
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by Gandrova: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:
Only in Nigeria soldiers dey guard president.... Have you ever seen soldiers guarding the president of America or Russia Or Prime minister/King of Britain?.. Only in Nigeria you go dey see military fighting vehicles as part of presidential convoy, as if there are no better places for them to be...
And moreover all these things are just for show in my opinion, just to look professional
Why you dey mis yarn like this? Is it hatred for the president or The presidency that has beclouded your judgement.
Do you expect Vigilante to guard the president or what?
Developed Countries often deployed their best trained security personnels for special occasions.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by Bluntemperor: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Officer4:
It is normal for presidential movement in Nigeria. There are usually many soldiers hidden in the bushes and along the street in strategic spots, monitoring and waiting to neutralize any attack.

Well said!
This happens all over the World,as a Security alertness and consciouness,this should not be a debate except in Nigeria!
Kudos to the Security Agents.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by Nato008(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
chuksanambra:

Soldiers form part of the advance party of the President of any country. Your problem is that you're ignorant and not enlightened. That's why you argue like an illiterate artisan.

Here's the German foreign minister on a visit to Nigeria.

The fact that you lack knowledge of something does not mean such a thing doesn't exist.
U see in ur bid to be smart u omitted something, it depends on where he is going....if is in country u hardly see soldiers but hotspots yes u definitely see them there
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by MrLankeeee(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
PureFace1:

The leaders of those countries you listed are among the most protected in the world.

The secret Agents that protects them are better trained and have more security clearance than any soldier.

The cost of the technology and sophisticated machinery they deploys to protect their president can bankrupt Nigeria's economy.

The Plane that carries USA president "Airforce one" can buy the entire Nigeria presidential convoys 1000 times over, there is even a rumour that it can protect against nuclear weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQi6gJwsRNs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qvamyS3Kq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-JFlEEjqCw

Boss leave them make them dey talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by DollarMarley247: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
chuksanambra:

Soldiers form part of the advance party of the President of any country. Your problem is that you're ignorant and not enlightened. That's why you argue like an illiterate artisan.

The fact that you lack knowledge of something does not mean such a thing doesn't exist.
who told you they are soldiers. Please don't mislead people
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by mfm04622: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:
Only in Nigeria soldiers dey guard president.... Have you ever seen soldiers guarding the president of America or Russia Or Prime minister/King of Britain?.. Only in Nigeria you go dey see military fighting vehicles as part of presidential convoy, as if there are no better places for them to be...
And moreover all these things are just for show in my opinion, just to look professional

Must we blindly copy what other countries do?

We are doing what works for us

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by ObiCubanaJnr: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
richmond500:
those are not soldiers, they are police.

Army, Air Force and Navy do not guard civilians

I dey tell you wetin dey play for warri u dey follow me argue. Soldiers dey leave barracks dey follow Elon boys just drop better money for them and their oga. I live in Warri so I know what I'm telling you. You can ask. Even In Benin also
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by chiboycue: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dailyhappenings:
Soldier was seen at Eid Ground when the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu was praying for Sallah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGbCVubCAMc

If the ADC to the President of Nigeria is a soldier man, then there is nothing wrong if the military decide to mount protective surveillance around the President
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dailyhappenings:
Soldier was seen at Eid Ground when the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu was praying for Sallah

I'm just seeing a very old house with broken window-louvers..
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by Lacash: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

Na normal level nah, so no cause for alarm 🤓
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by Bringbackmandat: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
hedonido:
He looks quite stupid standing there looking cluelessly at the wall. Trust me he has no idea why he is there... Eye service security.
ask your mother to try any shit there, then I will agree with your stupid write up.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by kaybnairaland(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
PureFace1:

The leaders of those countries you listed are among the most protected in the world.

The secret Agents that protects them are better trained and have more security clearance than any soldier.

The cost of the technology and sophisticated machinery they deploys to protect their president can bankrupt Nigeria's economy.

The Plane that carries USA president "Airforce one" can buy the entire Nigeria presidential convoys 1000 times over, there is even a rumour that it can protect against nuclear weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQi6gJwsRNs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qvamyS3Kq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-JFlEEjqCw

God bless you.
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by Tharealisrael(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:

You sure say you dey make use of you phone at all..you don see U.S president convoy?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by Desusi: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
abobote:
Overzealous busy body soldiers
You think so? Who wouldn't want to enjoy? Soldiers suffered a lot.Overzealous ke? They obey the last order and cannot say no to instructions.At the end, they wouldn't received thanks or a dime.l was once like them.You will see yourself as third class citizen in your father's land.
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by Tripitaka: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
chuksanambra:

You're actually the ignorant one, sir. He raised a specific concern which is "why does the army guard the Nigerian president".

Here you are insulting him. The Secret Service protects the POTUS while in Germany that you referenced, the BKA comparable to the FBI protects the Chancellor. The military have a different skill set compared to what the Secret Service or FBI does.

Even on the badge of the picture you posted, you can clearly see BKA inscribed.

I wonder why you felt the need to insult Likoya when you were clearly giving a wrong information

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by VicM6: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:
So they were to act in a local way bah and not professional....Nawa o, or if u have something u are doing, won't u do such in a way that would entice ur customers rather than go the local way....As ur write up sweet reach, na that last statement spoil am o, aje.
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by xtervaganza(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
If any ipob animal show face blow their head off
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by Blitzking: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lol..is this how to guard a president..they should learn from usa..North Korea or the kremlin
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by adekolaelect(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:
.Oga it is normal in Nigeria or Africa . You conpearing Nigeria with those developed countries means something else. Even the Attitude of Nigerians can never be compared with those of developed countries.Na Nigeria we dey not Earopean countries.
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by DaveHarry(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
Does the wall have a mirror? Why the soldier dey face am
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by aliscomonaj: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
Are we in America?[1quote author=Likoya post=124099120]Only in Nigeria soldiers dey guard president.... Have you ever seen soldiers guarding the president of America or Russia Or Prime minister/King of Britain?.. Only in Nigeria you go dey see military fighting vehicles as part of presidential convoy, as if there are no better places for them to be...
And moreover all these things are just for show in my opinion, just to look professional[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by Jakama90(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
abobote:
Overzealous busy body soldiers
My brother, they are doing their job.
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by tonyshine01: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:

Those ones you mentioned are guarded by suits and Blazer wearing Soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
richmond500:
show me an example and I'll believe u.
Army, Airforce or Navy will never guard a civilian
bcus of u make I go dey snap picture of convoy with army grin grin bro travel and see...
ObiCubanaJnr:

I dey tell you wetin dey play for warri u dey follow me argue. Soldiers dey leave barracks dey follow Elon boys just drop better money for them and their oga. I live in Warri so I know what I'm telling you. You can ask. Even In Benin also
even for pH,make him just go pH airport go see for himself. Army is quite more expensive than carrying police, so only few persons can afford their service. But private individuals wey owe bar dey use army.
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by RaptorX: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
obedience4:

National Guard slowpoke,
The USA don't deployed military men inside the USA territory.

Check out the National Guard they are activated by governors when the normal local police are overwhelmed.

Dude sorry to say you are slowpoke, just a little google will help you.
The National Guard is different from the USA Army
The National Guard is a reserve component of the US Army, and they get sent to the war front just like the active duty army. So where is the difference.
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by Fgwa: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:

Don't be deceived, USA and Russian presudents are the most protected president In the whole world, they simply don't show their artilleries openly.
Even the queen's guard you see dressing like women are the most trained army in the world, their hands u see are artificial hands, normal hands are in their suit with heavy guns, u can google it plz.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
chuksanambra:

that German foreign minister won't use same tactical team in u.s soil, it is because she visited borno Boko haram's territory
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by richmond500: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
ruggedtimi:
bcus of u make I go dey snap picture of convoy with army grin grin bro travel and see...
even for pH,make him just go pH airport go see for himself. Army is quite more expensive than carrying police, so only few persons can afford their service. But private individuals wey owe bar dey use army.
Oga, the army is not civilians, not even a governor can control them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
richmond500:
Oga, the army is not civilians, not even a governor can control them.
I didn't say civilians dey control army, but I dey tell u say civilians dey carry army for their convoy.
Re: Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) by benitwater(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:
so because we didn't see soldiers guarding President of America and Russia our president should loose guard thinking he is American president abi?
Bro no be show at all just any meaningless movement like this na one down oo.
Iree o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Introduces New Vehicles To Replace Danfo (pic) / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.