Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce (40697 Views)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Cassandraloius: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2023
Wahala ProMax. grin
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by IamMobisola(f): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

It's funny how u will be behind ur keyboard and type about a man that u don't know a single member of his family ... guy , u are a simp ...and simp are very poor people , so u don't know nothing about life... Jite wey de hang with Trump when he was US president, Jite wey de go white House during Trumps presidency .... Guy...go back to ur simping life ... don't put mouth when men are talking...simps are not men , they are half man , half woman

He asked a simple question since you “supposedly know the man”, you no fit answer instead na insult and brags you dey yarn. That shows who amongst the two of you is the “simp” and what not you keep shouting there.
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Kingcalls: 7:54am On Jul 03, 2023
IamMobisola:

He asked a simple question since you “supposedly know the man”, you no fit answer instead na insult and brags you dey yarn. That shows who amongst the two of you is the “simp” and what not you keep shouting there.

Abeg go and park... women like u only function with one direction brain... go and look for simps to deceive .... I don't have time for women like u
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Abuja91(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2023
NCAN are confused cry cry
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by jawalis(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
The court should make sure the foolish man pays back every single dime he owed his wife!!

He should be ashamed of himself undecided. Shame!!

I can’t spend my money on a man. God forbid!!! When I’m not mad!!!
Do you even have the money to spend on yourself? How can you then spend on a man when you don’t have anything to spend on yourself first. You are becoming too bored with your usual men this men that comments.
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by bizhop01: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
The court should make sure the foolish man pays back every single dime he owed his wife!!

As if you have 10kobo cool
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Joshcoli(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2023
Under reporting crude production from 30,000 BPD to 1,000 BPD shocked shocked shocked I just stopped reading from this point

Some people have sole their conscience to the devil

And funny is all this billions is not enough, they are willing to do more if possible reduce to 0 BPD

I think this is where Tinubu is suppose to start from not even the subsidy

2 Likes

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2023
Wahala. Fault of side chick or hen.
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Suky01(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

You get money? Talkless of spending on a man
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Wise1tafe(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

Listen to what you said yourself, na person like
You go dey date married men and still calling him stingy man🙄🙄🙄. Your set full for street
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by cyborg123(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

HoeKoeLowKoe..

You pronounce that O like you want to pronounce Ovation..
Thanks... Meaning another man's farmland right?
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by GeneralPula: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2023
cyborg123:

Thanks... Meaning another man's farmland right?
No, another man’s farmland is Okooloko..

But here, it’s single O.. Just pronounce is straight like that - HoeKoeLowKoe

Oko-Loko
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by VULCAN(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2023
The man was giving contracts to his wife.

Then they separated and the rest is history.

Like 99% of Nigerian women, the money she had came from a man.

You are included in that 99%.

Although, you don't have any money to give any man, so I wonder why your empty boast.

Anyway, imagination costs nothing so dream on.

May no man find you worth giving money to also.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by IamMobisola(f): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

Abeg go and park... women like u only function with one direction brain... go and look for simps to deceive .... I don't have time for women like u
SIMP!!

1 Like

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by cyborg123(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

No, another man’s farmland is Okooloko..

But here, it’s single O.. Just pronounce is straight like that - HoeKoeLowKoe

Oko-Loko
Okay... Thank you.
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by 9gerian: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2023
You may be into something because the post seems to have disappeared.

priceactionx:
Who is he?
Beware of this scammer bellow. He will come and modify his post very soon. Na scam.
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by femmy0078(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2023
Based on the name OKOLOKO.
mean another woman's husband . Don't blame him oruko lon roooo
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by ItisWell22(f): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2023
VULCAN:
The man was giving contracts to his wife.

Then they separated and the rest is history.

Like 99% of Nigerian women, the money she had came from a man.

You are included in that 99%.

Although, you don't have any money to give any man, so I wonder why your empty boast.

Anyway, imagination costs nothing so dream on.

May no man find you worth giving money to also.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander

Funny thing is, as imbalanced as life is, ladies like her get most women’s dream man; while the “nice” ladies get those at the bottom of male stratum.

Ironic, right? 😁
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Hedgefunds: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

U know them...got to know them about 8yrs ago.... they gave me the gist how wale betrayed him... ocean and oil birthed Oando... its actually O and O , both O's representing ocean&oil

How did wale betrayed him..they both run O and O down.
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
9gerian:
You may be into something because the post seems to have disappeared.

Something how, lol... grin
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by 9gerian: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
*unto

Meaning you are probably right about the guy being a scammer.

priceactionx:

Something how, lol... grin
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Tommydare(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
U hear say him name na okoloko and you still go marry am? The name already suggests the man is not meant for you 🤣🤣
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Neddyogu(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
When we small dat time for Warri, e geh one bird wey we Dey use gum catch, wey den dey call okoloko.
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Neysither: 4:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Research paper writing is often a daunting task for students, and I can definitely relate. It can be overwhelming to sift through countless sources, analyze data, and then organize everything into a coherent paper. But it's important to remember that you're not alone in this struggle. BestCustomWriting is a research paper writing service every tired student can trust. Here you may not worry about the timely delivery, authentic content, and relevant sources used – expert writers know how to write research papers that get an A.
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Seductress4(f): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
FashionCookie:

Hahahaha 😆 🤣 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆
Sakumono cheap commodity. 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ / Nairalanders Help! My Dad Talks Too Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.