Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" (19567 Views)

Poll: Vote For Romance Section Most Sexiest Based On Profile Pix

Annita19: 1% (1 vote)
Babe!: 7% (6 votes)
Candyness: 8% (7 votes)
Chi Baby: 6% (5 votes)
Dammytex: 2% (2 votes)
Dyt: 6% (5 votes)
El Guapo: 8% (7 votes)
Hotie Tima: 5% (4 votes)
Ms Darkskin: 13% (11 votes)
Ogugua88: 17% (14 votes)
Opus_deii: 11% (9 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (5 votes)
Tom28: 0% (0 votes)
Zionking: 0% (0 votes)
2buff: 3% (3 votes)
Evagreensfield: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Fickle(f): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2011
Dondav:

@topic .  .  .  .  .  .  ME!!!

wow nice but what is wrong with your left eye?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
Mr. Cork and his mofolosis comments. Lmao. .

What's up mother in-law. . Long time
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Natasha2(f): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
Fickle:

Baby tasha, abeg put your old piz biko, the one u were wearing native, u look pretty there, make dem no say I am a child molestor just like that sexkill put robocop. make una no fall my hand o
lol me wearing native?  shocked shocked shocked lol not me oh btw thanks all the same  
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2011
Fickle. Sweery Don’t flatter yo sef. By the way, plis can u hook me up? I have moiney wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Fickle(f): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
REALITY101:

Mr. Cork and his mofolosis comments. Lmao. .

What's up mother in-law. . Long time

My long lost golden apparel. u baby is growing. How is u baby?

Mr, Cork:

Fickle. Sweery Don’t flatter yo sef. By the way, plis can u hook me up? I have moiney wink

With who?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2011
any of your light skin fine friends, the educated ones: university degreee level wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by cantell(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Fickle, sweeery am only jokin. 4real. U loook kinda ok. Whats your number? wink
Smh. Get a life for christ sake!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2011
cantell:

Smh. Get a life for christ sake!

cantelly. Thanks bro. your highly little opinion has been noted. cheers! wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by cantell(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2011
Mr, Cork:

cantelly. Thanks bro. your highly little opinion has been noted. cheers! wink
Sorry, no be ur fault.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by micheall36: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2011
Were can i see people pictures on this web,
never seen one b4, sorry if i sound like newby,
not that newby anyway but never seen pic,
were will i click to,
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2011
based on profile pixs, i of course. check my pics and see how many babes can beat me.

not even albino can beat my yellow colour. tongue
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Dondav(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2011
toba:

based on profile pixs, i of course. check my pics and see how many babes can beat me.

not even albino can beat my yellow colour. tongue
Is dat gurl seeking? Cos i've already found her! Can i get ha contact?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
shes single and not searching but can be talked into a relationship. do u have money? cos money speaks volume
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Dabss(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2011
I smell 419 activity¡¡ grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2011
419 ke? me im fully into 519
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
I'm "athletic sexy"?
Lol, funny. I don't consider myself athletic.

That aside, fickle, how far with that your niece?  You sha forgot my side  undecided
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by ANTIsex(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
i follow?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
Fickle honey, I'm doing great. Good to know she enjoying my wealth already. Take good care of her for me cuz she's VIP to me u know.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2011
Fickle. hon u the most beautifull lady on Nairaland. . Can we french kiss? wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Fickle(f): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2011
2buff:

I'm "athletic sexy"?
Lol, funny. I don't consider myself athletic.

That aside, fickle, how far with that your niece?  You sha forgot my side  undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=617113

Check that out. She is the sexiest on nland. U should bother about Nland and not outtaland. I have been avoiding u, she is my baby, what if you break her hymen and leave
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by ANTIsex(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^^oboi she gt yansh. shocked shocked shocked dat babe no fit b virgin , if she is den d world don come to an end, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
Fickle:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=617113

Check that out. She is the sexiest on nland. U should bother about Nland and not outtaland. I have been avoiding u, she is my baby, what if you break her hymen and leave

LOL well you DID ask for my credentials. I don't engage in premarital sex, so the only thing I could possibly break would be her heart if things didn't work out (realistically speaking).  cheesy
Besides that profile belongs to someone all the way in europe and bros doesn't have time for cross-pacific yannings grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrsChima1(f): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
lefulefu:

Abeg make we give credit to who its due.Fickle na fine sisi and her bosom right now wan dey make my b[b]odi dey go gra gra but Mrs chima is very ugly grin
[/b]

Were you looking at your mother when you said that?   lipsrsealed
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
Lmao. . Smh @ Mrs. Chima
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Dabss(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[/b]

Were you looking at your mother when you said that? lipsrsealed
i knew something like this was coming
Lol
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by seedord247(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[/b]

Were you looking at your mother when you said that?   lipsrsealed

The Guy may be Right . . . who Know'ss?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Dabss(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
Da_b¤§§.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by millco88(f): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^^^ ma nukka u look like chris rock
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by millco88(f): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
REALITY101:

Lmao. . Smh @ Mrs. Chima

u can't even talk, i already saw yo pic. . .u look like yinka ayefele. . .madd happy as he about to prepare for the harvest -lookin azz
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by millco88(f): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2011
Fickle. . . .i'd definately smash, but you kinda look more dirty than ugly. . .u look like u giv me gonorrhea or sum ish. . .
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Dabss(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^^^^ s.m.h
Lets see yours
mr dettol.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Yemmyc(f): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
millco88:

Fickle. . . .i'd definately smash, but you kinda look more dirty than ugly. . .u look like u giv me gonorrhea or sum ish. . .
nah. . . .nt cool.dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos / Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku Legwork And Gbe Body, Celebrities, Others Reacts / Damisire Afolayan's 6th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.