Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" (19581 Views)

Poll: Vote For Romance Section Most Sexiest Based On Profile Pix

Annita19: 1% (1 vote)
Babe!: 7% (6 votes)
Candyness: 8% (7 votes)
Chi Baby: 6% (5 votes)
Dammytex: 2% (2 votes)
Dyt: 6% (5 votes)
El Guapo: 8% (7 votes)
Hotie Tima: 5% (4 votes)
Ms Darkskin: 13% (11 votes)
Ogugua88: 17% (14 votes)
Opus_deii: 11% (9 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (5 votes)
Tom28: 0% (0 votes)
Zionking: 0% (0 votes)
2buff: 3% (3 votes)
Evagreensfield: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2011
Why was my name not listed among the guyz names?? If you are finer than me own up!!!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2011
oguguamlov:
And nobody has mentioned ogugua.i like that gal sooooooooooooooo much.she is the number one.this my new username is to appreciate her beauty.she gat them allllllllll.

I don't know how I feel right now lol.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2011
ogugua88 dont have nyansh angry
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2011
You're right. Never said I do lol.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2011
The yanshless are not welcome around these parts angry

. . .

LOL jk you know i luv u Ogugua grin grin cheesy
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ogugua. Sweeery  Can I inspect it?  Send me a picture?  Pleaaasseee hurry! tongue
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2011
2buff:
The yanshless are not welcome around these parts angry

. . .

LOL jk you know i luv u Ogugua grin grin cheesy

Lol kiss

Mr, Cork:
Ogugua. Sweeery  Can I inspect it?  Send me a picture?  Pleaaasseee hurry! tongue

You already declared me nyanshless. No need for further inspection.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ogugua. awwww. sweeery dont be like that. I just want to peep, thats all! undecided
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MMM2(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2011
punnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny undecided
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by tellwisdom: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2011
CLOWNS grin grin grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Evagreenfields: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2011
Rokiatu i fink, she kws just how to ball up
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by tellwisdom: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
Please whats the meaning of ballup??, U mean she saby yansh?? sad
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2011
@Fickle
This your list is fickle , if ogugua88 isn't on the list then it should be titled as second sexiest in the Romance section. Have you seen those dimples , damn!!! That girl is hot
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2011
She's what is called natural beauty with brains and character to match , you don't get that kinda combination nowadays. You either get beauty without brains and character or brains without beauty and character.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by tardell007(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2011
apocalypse:

@Fickle
This your list is fickle , if ogugua88 isn't on the list then it should be titled as second sexiest in the Romance section. Have you seen those dimples , damn!!! That girl is hot
well said!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2011
the females on Niaraland have nothin to write home about. They just ok .please dont hate the messenger
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
@tardell007
You have to agree that girl is hawt
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
@candyness
Nobody is hating on the messenger. And not to rain on your parade you and all other babes on nairaland are a long way from ogugua88.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by tardell007(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
@candy, u're damn hot!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2011
tardell007:

@candy, u're damn hot!

Appreciated. thanks babes
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
apocalypse:

@candyness
Nobody is hating on the messenger. And not to rain on your parade you and all other babes on nairaland are a long way from ogugua88.

if Ogugukua is your taste, too bad.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
@candyness
You are hot in your own way but I'd still take one Ogugua to two of you.
Fact: Ogugua is hotter than you
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
apocalypse:

@candyness
You are hot in your own way but I'd still take one Ogugua than two of you.
Fact: Ogugua is hotter than you

if only you had taste. too bad!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2011
Plzzzzz
You consider yourself as taste , you are so vain. I won't touch you with a ten metre pole , you strike me as one who thinks beauty is all you can offer in a relationship and you have to be worshipped cos you think you are hot. News flash honey we men don't look for your kind and you really have nothing to offer.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^ smiley smiley smiley
Candyness you're really sensual wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
apocalypse:

Plzzzzz
You consider yourself as taste , you are so vain. I won't touch you with a ten metre pole , you strike me as one who thinks beauty is all you can offer in a relationship and you have to be worshipped cos you think you are hot. News flash honey we men don't look for your kind and you really have nothing to offer.

its ok hon. I guess Okuguga would settle for your type. No hard feelin and its all good though
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2011
Take a look at Ogugua's post and you'll see you don't have the mental muscle she has. She's every man's dream girl because she has more to offer and she's not even pompous about her blessings , she's beautiful both inside and outside. I have my own girlfriend and I won't dream about leaving her not even for Ogugua but I have to acknowledge her beauty.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2011
apocalypse:

Take a look at Ogugua's post and you'll see you don't have mental muscle she has. She's every man's dream girl because she has more to offer and she's not even pompous about her blessings , she's beautiful both inside and outside. I have my own girlfriend and I won't dream about leaving her not even for Ogugua but I have to acknowledge her beauty.

Wonderful message you should tell her on dating section even though you have a GF I think it's very sweet message cool
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
Every desperate man or any desperate man ?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
Ogugua is cute.

And like someone said, she seem to be in and out.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
Nayah:

Wonderful message you should tell her on dating section even though you have a GF I think it's very sweet message  cool

Nayah
I'd like to tell her but there's no need for that. Thanx anyway.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2011
What in the name if Mr Cork is goin on hear?  angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court / Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] / Pictures :Nollywood Actor Frederick Leonard Buries Late Mum In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.