Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,109 members, 7,852,756 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu (24564 Views)

FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / My Speech Excluded Fuel Subsidy But I Had To Stop It On Day One – Tinubu / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Ohislee(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Rehoboam does not want to share. He want it all.

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Odiriance4all(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2023
I no blame u, na yakubu cos all this
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by sukar886: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2023
Just a month , you have destroy this country , obi mention removal of fuel subsidy , you don't even know his plan, you rush and remove, now everybody is suffering , tomorow fuel will be 700naira ,thats when the main suffering will start ....

2 Likes

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by onuman: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2023
Tinubu, please stop creating scapegoats, but accept responsibility for your not being foresighted in forming a political alliance that did not stop fuel subsidy all the 8 years your party has been in apex political leadership of Nigeria.
You are not convincing anyone with your posture of innocence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Odiriance4all(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2023
How fa Yoruba ronus, hope una dey enjoy the renew shege

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by GoldenJAT(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2023
To survive for this country based on pure legitimate hustle na just God!!
Karma sef de select who to deal with, because if it was so, no NIGERIAN POLITICIAN should be living!!

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Oakenshield: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2023
But u protested against GEJ that's why I am happy all doz junkies who were out on the streets 2012 didn't look for tomorrow because there was palliative already in place and now no palliative but lies

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Racoon(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2023
Nope! Go ahead! You were part of the subsidy cabal from antiquity.

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Killermamba: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by visaclick: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2023
HE HAS REFUSED TO TELL US WHY HE PROTESTED AGAINST SUBSIDY REMOVAL IN 2012
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Unserious dimwit... How about you cut the cost of governance? Lol.

[/b]

You have already started to collect your share by "widening the tax net" and true to your words, you owe your supporters nothing.

grin

Hater of our Fatherland! You've never seen anything good and excellent about our country or its rulers, especially since 2015. And it isn't as if governance has a good meaning in your own Region o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by BigIyanga: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2023
But Oando, owned by Tinubus, has gotten $bns in subsidy smh
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2023
Can you just allow both flour and foreign rice to flow.

Catalyst to promote food security.
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Elvis2kay: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2023
OBI "YES DADDY" THE MAN WHO LEFT UK IN 2025.THE MAN WHO SEEK ADVICE FROM A MAD MAN. THE MAN WHO STUDY MARKET TO MARKET MANAGEMENT IN HAVARD...WOULD HAVE JOIN HIS BROTHER EMEFIELE & SUCK THE COUNTRY DRY.. GOB BLESS JAGABAN 🙌
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2023
He could have asked for his share.

It's always about them.

It's still about them.

I pity the fools supporting them because of tribe, whereas they stand to gain nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Greatex90: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2023
You are so fcclish ... Tuueehh
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Unserious dimwit... How about you cut the cost of governance? Lol.

[/b]

You have already started to collect your share by "widening the tax net" and true to your words, you owe your supporters nothing.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Morbeta11(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2023
Babzrockman:
Are you indirectly saying former president got his own shares?

Buhari is one of the scam of the century.

Buhari was the Petroleum Minister
Aisha was the president Bureau De Change

This statement is an indictment on Buhari's government and Buhari who was the Oil minister. Tinubu should work the talk and bring those found guilty to book if he has the balls.

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by JasonScoolari: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2023
Greatex90:
You are so fcclish ... Tuueehh
No, you're actually mistaking me for your Dad. 🙂

5 Likes

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by BeninRefugees: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2023
Ola9ja23:

He lost be is now in control of everything 😄🤣😂
The one that won is now crying in court 😂🤣😄

IPOB console mentality
I stated an obvious fact he lost not only his ward, local and state

Lol console what? I hope you're buying things cheaper than me? , if not you're the akpamu here

We are the least bothered we practically don't care who rules we'll make the money and you'll beat your brothers again in the next election

I heard alot of people were beaten because they looked fresh like Igbos not wearing drab looking asoebi grin

2 Likes

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Minjim: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2023
STFU!

YOU collected your share this why you are Nigerians pay for subsidy removal even in June when FG had already paid.
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Etranshub(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2023
Story story!

Pms 250% price increment
Nepa 100%
Custom duty 40%

The above 3 are attached to virtually all businesses in the country one way or the other and so therefore everything has gone up except for income...phew!

2 Likes

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by barkays001: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2023
Buhari and Osinbajo might have their shares because they do not want Tinubu to become president.
Babzrockman:
Are you indirectly saying former president got his own shares?

Buhari is one of the scam of the century.

Buhari was the Petroleum Minister
Aisha was the president Bureau De Change
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Chimaceezee: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2023
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-could-have-asked-for-my-share-of-fuel-subsidy-but-god-forbid-tinubu/#google_vignette
you protested against it in 2012, you people brought Goodluck down with propaganda
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2023
Pigs... are just foaming in the mouth sad

O ma se o embarassed
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by maticar: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2023
Just dey whine your foolish supporters
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Rebuke: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2023
Just dey play.
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2023
Are you saying Buhari was asking for his share ?
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Myself2(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2023
Is Tinubu trying to tell us something ?
Is he indirectly accusing Buhari of having demanded for his share of the subsidy payments ?
Well, Lagosians will like to hear that he and alfa beta will remove their knees from the necks of Lagos and Lagosians
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2023
You better leave a good name for yourself, money can't always speak for you.
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by ceejayluv(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Then why did you block the street when Jonathan tried to stop the sharing by removing the fuel subsidy? Back then, things were much better, fuel could never have gotten up to 250 even with the removal. I hate hypocrisy! Tinubu and all APC supporters are hypocrites!
This country is deep rotten in corruption
Spot -on. He thinks All Nigerians have short memories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Soulsymbol99: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2023
Who elected him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Has Everything To Win At Tribunal – Livy Uzoukwu, Counsel / Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket / Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.