Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual (48123 Views)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by mediclife1987(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Innobee99:
I'll be 33 this year but people might mistake me for a 24yr old guy.
When they see me and my wife who looks like a 19yr old girl, they'll think we're siblings

If they say you look 24 with this your display picture, I only wonder how old they'll say I am.

Maybe 15.

No dey play with your blokos, you look fvcking old man.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Gggjhhj: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Omo same here, am in my early 30s, but look 24, Omo i start to sew native look to help me getting fatter recently, supplement and gym was not working, Omo i tire

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by mediclife1987(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
All one needs to do is work on one's esteem.

Even actually young people that look their young age, but very troublesome are difficult to push around.

Age is in the mind, if you're too soft inside, it'll most times show on the exterior, if you're tough on the inside, your face would show it, thus making you look older than your age.

You just need to toughen up on the inside, and fvckerd would back off you.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
There is a moderator going around, hiding my comments. If I lay curse on you, you will end up in chains in the marketplace.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool... Loooooooooooooooooooooooool...abeg Na...I don laugh tire... Loooooooooooooooooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by watchindelta(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Loloho am 45yrs but because of my look 18 to 25yrs old always like me, think I'm 28 to 29yrs I laf,

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Innobee99(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
mediclife1987:

If they say you look 24 with this your display picture, I only wonder how old they'll say I am.

Maybe 15.

No dey play with your blokos, you look fvcking old man.
This is me and my wife. Maybe ur doctor needs to check ur eyes.

Most of u come with frustration on people's comment. No be tie ur hand go Vote Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by millionboi2: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
There is a moderator going around, hiding my comments. If I lay curse on you, you will end up in chains in the marketplace.
lol harsh

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by OBTOREPA(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
The last girl I dated..when w started dating..she looked young.Along the line she grew older than me in the relationship.pple dey ask if na my elder sister grin
Even for your size you still have girl friend,nawa
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Spiff20(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
You guys haven't seen me yet
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by millionboi2: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Innobee99:

Most of u come with frustration on people's comment
what he said is true you look old

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by thaoriginator: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Beverages:

He made me laugh.. very funny post he got up there 😆 🤣 😂
You just join NL if you don't know. Mrcork grin

Our comedian that year, the guy get touch cry
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by amigo1088: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
I remember last month my mum sent me on an errand, which was basically to talk to a realtor about a new compound we were moving into.

after meeting the guys, there were 2 of them. one look at the other and said "da wannan yaron zamuyi magana? baka da yaya ne? Hajiya ya kamata tazo ko ta turo yayanshi" which TRANSLATES to so we are going to talk(negotiate) with this kid? don't you have a (elder) brother? You Mum should come or at least send your elder brother.

and mind you guys I am 24.
I even told the guys that I work with federal civil service. hahah... and the guy was like, okay fine. just go. I will talk with your Mum later.

that thing pained me oh... haha. from there I went straight to my girlfriend's house(her parents') and we both laughed it.

this is me yesterday... attached.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Aklee4994(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
The MD in my PPA called all the admin staff including the serving corper for a meeting strictly the masculine because she have much regards and respect for all corper and also want us to learn to have a memorable year in the organisation on a sharp monday morning after the brief meeting the MD begins complimenting and castigating everyone jokingly only to say to me and i quote...Afolabi is like you're the youngest corper in this organisation currently and inside this room i was like this woman don fall my hand and funny enough i dey flirt with the secretary that i know am older than na so everyone begin see me as young boy...i was like this secretary will go and gist other female staff about me being told that am young even my roommate in the corpers lounge come dey reason me like his younger brother see wetin this woman cause but as guy man i dey check balance everyone thinking other wise about the MD limited data about me...At the end the woman was like how old are you am about saying 199* na so she say don't worry i will ask that personally ever since then she always call me her SON na so i become verbal adopted child to her.

Note:In the circle am older than 2 guys and age group with some of the other guy's but factually i get baby face but my height and pysique is better than others.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by kay29000(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
sirjoggy:
Na so I follow my girlfriend to where she want to rent house, the landlord see both of us and started shouting hey i don't want single mother in my house

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by eagleonearth(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Stawner16:

Yup, looking younger is a blessing. You’d get to appreciate it more when you get older
and you should always exercise to ice the cake...
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by eagleonearth(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Abolodje:
You’ll look so much younger when you got money and eating well, not when you’re hustling and struggling for your daily bread.
hand to mouth makes people age faster...
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by POLS: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
amigo1088:
I remember last month my mum sent me on an errand, which was basically to talk to a realtor about a new compound we were moving into.

after meeting the guys, there were 2 of them. one look at the other and said "da wannan yaron zamuyi magana? baka da yaya ne? Hajiya ya kamata tazo ko ta turo yayanshi" which TRANSLATES to so we are going to talk(negotiate) with this kid? don't you have a (elder) brother? You Mum should come or at least send your elder brother.

and mind you guys I am 24.

I even told the guys that I work with federal civil service. hahah... and the guy was like, okay fine. just go. I will talk with your Mum later.

that thing pained me oh... haha. from there I went straight to my girlfriend's house(her parents') and we both laughed it.

this is me yesterday... attached.

LOL... Amigo... Was up??..
Can we talk please....?
I will send you an email..
My email is olusolas168@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Offpoint1: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Naso girl wey I dey reason say na 23-5 years old she be, babe tell me say she be 38, I doubt am till babe show me her ID and birth cert.... I weak till today.

Naso I give up, I no toast again 😂

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by IyanuDeb(f): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
it's the weight of your pockets that matters nowadays
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Chno: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ogbeni them dey whine you, you look old asf
Innobee99:

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Edoziesmart(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
MechanicMike:

So u are gay beecoz u attracted to slim men's like ECFF boss Bawawawa......corrrrect?...u relice u will be jail for 14years when police catch u?SHAME ON U SIR!!!((no oofencse)) angry
When will you and kobojunkie quit trolling people in this forum?

You've old pass this man.
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Edoziesmart(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by shoprite: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ok . . .Let me share my petite story. This one happened some years back, I owned a Mercedes ML350 SUV back then, A/C wasn't cooling at a point so I took it for fixing. After checking the car, the A/C technician looked at me and said . . ."Oya call oga tell am say the A/c get leakage, I go fix the leakage and put gas, the money na N22k anything oga talk make you let me know because I get another work for hand o" grin grin grin . . .One guy who already knew me was standing close by and he burst into uncontrollable laughter . . .I couldn't help but join him grin . . .It was this guy that was then telling him . . ."Na oga be this o . . .Na him get the motor o" grin grin grin ... I told him he should have waited for me to negotiate as oga's boy to get a reduction on the cost before revealing to him ...The life no balance ;N**ga didn't think I could afford a Benz because of my body size!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by shoprite: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
sirjoggy:
Na so I follow my girlfriend to where she want to rent house, the landlord see both of us and started shouting hey i don't want single mother in my house

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Goalnaldo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ernerstdavid55:
bro are u in Lagos
no, benin
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Edoziesmart(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
That's why I normally wear native attire since last year till date.
I'm in my early 30's but look more like an early 20's dude.

I'm not bothered about that though.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Goalnaldo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Cantona05:
People still call my wife fine girl at 45, after 3 oh.angry okada riders will say go and park your papa car.but I love it.
now this funny. Couldnt hold the laugh where i was buying bread and noodles.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Kobicove(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
SmallDick99:
If you're now coursed without beards then you might be offered a feeding bottle grin

grin
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by MechanicMike: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Edoziesmart:

When will you and kobojunkie quit trolling people in this forum?

You've old pass this man.

brother am knew to nairaland sir. i only juss join over a months. who did i troll anybody and how? where? when? do u no me from some where sir?(no oofeinsce) angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Ologbo147: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Innobee99:

your babe look 22 but you look 42

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by mediclife1987(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Innobee99:

Your daughter, sorry wife looks 19 but you 24?

Nah!!!

You must have been deceived by a native doctor, cos you look 42 cheesy

Very old tin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.