Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

How To Pray - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Pray (228 Views)

21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pray by ifenes(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
You don’t want to drop on your knees crying, wish and begging. You don’t want to be throwing money in donation plate. You are not doing that because that low frequency, low power.

How you pray is this. You command everything you want into existence because everything in the universe is inside your body. So you command it!

I command healing over my life

I command that I get this car or house that I need

I command that this opportunity works out in my favour

That is exactly how you do it. High frequency is knowing you have the power inside you.
Re: How To Pray by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
ifenes:
You don’t want to drop on your knees crying, wish and begging. You don’t want to be throwing money in donation plate. You are not doing that because that low frequency, low power.

How you pray is this. You command everything you want into existence because everything in the universe is inside your body. So you command it!

I command healing over my life

I command that I get this car or house that I need

I command that this opportunity works out in my favour
That is exactly how you do it. High frequency is knowing you have the power inside you.
All of the above amounts to meaninglessness when put against the standard that is Jesus Christ though. You would need to have your own ability to create in order to manifest all of that of your own powergrin
Re: How To Pray by ifenes(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All of the above amounts to meaninglessness when put against the standard that is Jesus Christ though. You would need to have your own ability to create in order to manifest all of that of your own powergrin

You create your reality, even the reality that Jesus is superior to you. As you wish the universe will give to you.
Re: How To Pray by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
ifenes:
You create your reality,
■ even the reality that Jesus is superior to you.
■ As you wish the universe will give to you.
You create your own reality meaning you suggest people subscribe to exist in what are private delusions as opposed to the true reality which is we are all meant to be a part of? Do you also create your own world, laws of natural and air while you are at it? undecided

2. The reality that is Jesus Christ is superior to me? Not sure I understand. undecided

3. Really? Cause last I checked the reason why many so many who are caught under one delusion or another --- mentally illness --- struggle to find their place in the universe has to do with the fact that what they bear is against nature and so not desirable.. undecided
Re: How To Pray by judedwriter(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You create your own reality meaning you suggest people subscribe to exist in what are private delusions as opposed to the true reality which is we are all meant to be a part of? Do you also create your own world, laws of natural and air while you are at it? undecided

2. The reality that is Jesus Christ is superior to me? Not sure I understand. undecided

3. Really? Cause last I checked the reason why many so many who are caught under one delusion or another --- mentally illness --- struggle to find their place in the universe has to do with the fact that what they bear is against nature and so not desirable.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are Carrier Of Your Family Karma / Does Money Ritual Really Works / God turns troubles into treasures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.