Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers (58033 Views)

Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs / Buratai, Other Ex-Service Chiefs In Senate For Ambassadorial Screening / US, UK Won’t Accept Buratai, Ex-service Chiefs As Ambassadors; Ex-NIIA DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by pennyland(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2023
All this under the expenses of ardinary poor Nigerians 😢who are copping with the hardest time ever as result of removal of subsidy and also Nepa Tarriff increased 'Nigerians are in for it for another 8 year's if they didn't stand strong and get they mandate back
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by PHZADDY1(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2023
kuboy:
Let them enjoy their benefits. But it will not stop Peter Pandora from wearing black occultic clothes everywhere. But call him self Christian.
take care of your mental health,its declining
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by liamjakes247: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2023
Media Stunts especially when narrations seems endless
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Duyilemi002: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2023
Cassandraloius:
This is too much na, ah ah!
I tot as much oooo

1 Like

Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Therepentant: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:
Them for kuku give them one full battalion, nonsense.

Now, I have an advice for some people here and this is the last time I'll post this...
If You're sixteen years old,or just finished secondary school in this country, please my advice for you is to not go to university immediately.. Use one year or 6 months to go and learn any business you have passion for, then ask your parents to use the money they want to waste for that Useless five years course to start up a business for you, trust me, in five years time if you are destined to succeed and not an Igbo smoker or mumu pikin, when your mates are celebrating graduating with a stupid degree, busy signing shirt upandan and start searching for a job they can never see, you will have become a millionaire by then.. After you've established your business to a stage where by it don't need your presence to run, you can employ people to run it in your absence while your go to school and chase that degree if you want... When your mates dey celebrate graduating at 21,22,23, you will be celebrating becoming a millionaire and employer of labour at that same age... Tell me how many BSC holders get upto a million Naira in their account today? Na them full Nairaland 24/7 dey complain of job scarcity, planning how to go squat with a friend in another state in search of job..
Wish I listened when they gave me this kinda advice when I was younger 😪

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Omoluabi16(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2023
Not a new thing. We pay for their service, and their lives after service.

Sad thing is most of them were monumental failures in their assigned tasks.
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Alvin212(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2023
May this news favour me and my family cool

1 Like

Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by michoim(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2023
This is too much of a weight for a country with battered economy ...
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Angelfrost(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2023
Wastage!!!...

Yet you want the poor citizens to pay more for Security, Health, Education, Fuel, food, etc!
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Akharmony: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2023
Tht posiion is a very tight position.. For the fact that they stood loyal tona democratic government they deserve it. .
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Originalsly: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2023
Wow! ..... this is unbelievable! ... this is .ore than enough to start a revolution.

1 Like

Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by OriOko88(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2023
Nigerians are one of the most docile people on earth. Na only to dey shout on twitter we sabi.

The poor keep feeding d rich while and d poor are not complaining,everyone doing as if life is OK with them.

King Louis of France no do reach this before d french citizen beheaded him in d 16th century.

Our mumu just started ni walahi

2 Likes

Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2023
Akharmony:
Tht posiion is a very tight position.. For the fact that they stood loyal tona democratic government they deserve it. .

Yes... They do!!!

They should also give them lands and mansions in every state of the federation!
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by realray(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2023
This people are just wasting our money for nothing they should only be entitled to their normal benefits and not all this expenses though I agree with the bulletproof cars they gave them because buhari that bought same for the niger republic military officers so ours deserve it too but plz ppl are suffering the masses are suffering and struggling, imagine me no go church last Sunday because of transport fare .....I pray God help us in this country and give our leaders conscience
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Sammy5413(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2023
I bet you 95% didn't read this write-up to the end.
Just as the saying goes; if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in writing
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Ofadaman(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2023
All these just to appease them and prevent a coup, military has been continually gagged for decades, why cause of greed.

See all those benefits 😎, I'm sure the money realized from removing all these social welfare from the masses will eventually go into settlement for political office holders and government officials to bribe them ,it's eat and I eat economy now
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Reference(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2023
Government is just not ready to offer anything to right the ship of State, absolutely nothing.
They cannot afford anything for the citizens except 'largesse' for the few they fear, the few they respect, and unfortunately the few that are hardly in need and in truth have helped themselves beyond measure while they served.

For those who are apt in comparing the inadequacies of the common man compared to his counterparts abroad in sacrificing for their nations, I hope they can compare what their retiring civil and military servants get compared to ours.

Useless feudal society we live in.
Just disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Angelfrost(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2023
OriOko88:
Nigerians are one of the most docile people on earth. Na only to dey shout on twitter we sabi.

The poor keep feeding d rich while and d poor are not complaining,everyone doing as if life is OK with them.

King Louis of France no do reach this before d french citizen beheaded him in d 16th century.

Our mumu just started ni walahi

It's not just the docility that irks me...!

I can understand and fathom widespread cowardice among citizens, but where I remain shocked is where these same suffering citizens support and defend these rogues in power out of religious and ethnic background.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Lukuluku69(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2023
Nigeria is a Cruise Nation.
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by realray(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's not just the docility that irks me...!

I can understand and fathom widespread cowardice among citizens, but where I remain shocked is where these same suffering citizens support and defend these rogues in power out of religious and ethnic background.

Bless you bro, Dem no wan get sense
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Chimaceezee: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/retirement-windfall-ex-service-chiefs-get-four-bulletproof-suvs-20-domestic-aides-36-soldiers/%3famp
from a Government that said the masses should adjust lol
Tinubu is old and has nothing to say or offer rather than hoping for his appointees
Expect cabal rising against cabal in this Government
Buhari’s cabals Dey learn work
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by enomakos(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2023
ratilokper:
Keep sharing tax payers money. We are watching.
they deserve it more than our politicians
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2023
9 body guards... Isn't that too small? I've seen soldiers not up to this rank having two bodyguards, why will exservice chiefs have just 9?

Na those young Hausa recruits go full there

Please, after short service, how many bodyguards will one have? But that airforce guy on blue fine o
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by enomakos(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2023
They deserve more than this
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by ReubenE(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2023
Saao:
I don't think the number of soldiers is true. Alex Bade was murder last time by civilians. He was the former chief of defence staff, if he has all these number of soldiers, bullet proofs, how come he was just killed so simple? Except if these are new packages
It is stated clearly in the report that the terms and conditions were harmonized in 2017

1 Like

Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by OsunOriginal: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by EngGandalf: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:

Now, I have an advice for some people here and this is the last time I'll post this...
If You're sixteen years old,or just finished secondary school in this country, please my advice for you is to not go to university immediately.. Use one year or 6 months to go and learn any business you have passion for, then ask your parents to use the money they want to waste for that Useless five years course to start up a business for you, trust me, in five years time if you are destined to succeed and not an Igbo smoker or mumu pikin, when your mates are celebrating graduating with a stupid degree, busy signing shirt upandan and start searching for a job they can never see, you will have become a millionaire by then.. After you've established your business to a stage where by it don't need your presence to run, you can employ people to run it in your absence while your go to school and chase that degree if you want... When your mates dey celebrate graduating at 21,22,23, you will be celebrating becoming a millionaire and employer of labour at that same age... Tell me how many BSC holders get upto a million Naira in their account today? Na them full Nairaland 24/7 dey complain of job scarcity, planning how to go squat with a friend in another state in search of job..
“This is the last time I’ll post this “ that’s a very funny line.. lol
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Siberia01(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:

. grin Mtcheeew
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by crossbreedwears(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2023
You no get sense! You don't know anything about Military. Go and ask General Gowon if they deserves all these benefits or not! You think it's easy to be appointed service chiefs
ruggedtimi:
All these benefits for generals wey serve for mostly Sierra Leone and Liberia.... Pension/ two or more security personnel is enough. Free healthcare at the military hospital within Nigeria, Two NDA slots for retired generals...is enough benefit for them without spending too much of tax money
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by GoodGovernance: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Well deserved.

Those who may die in service ,just for most of us to live,derserve even more goodies than the politicians.

If you are not happy and you wish to remain ungrateful for the sacrifices the service chiefs make,then go to court!

So far they were not caught in corruption net,let them go and enjoy any plausible loot in peace.
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Starpro87(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Saao:
I don't think the number of soldiers is true. Alex Bade was murder last time by civilians. He was the former chief of defence staff, if he has all these number of soldiers, bullet proofs, how come he was just killed so simple? Except if these are new packages

I think everything stated up there is true and valid but it doesn't, totally, eliminate some element of compromise.

The allowances of these aids are paid into the ex service chiefs' account.
So you understand what it means.

In fact these ex Service chiefs have kids and wives who cook for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians / Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs / Press Statement On Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria, By Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.